What's new

Wow what a security plan

Wow what a security plan, by blocking all local mobile networks. .. ye Govt aur fauj dono...

They failed to deliver anything... not even capable to secure military installations ... 10 - 15 s*** destoryed millions of assets which we bought for DEFENCE OF PAKISTAN. For such security issue that ***** govt block mobile networks.

See HOW MUCH CAPABLE PERSON we have in our TOP GOVT AND MILITARY ORGANIZATIONS who thought that blocking mobile services across the nation will stop Terrorist attack.

PAKISTAN KA ALLAH HAFIZ!:tdown:

"No mobile service in major parts of all the provincial and federal capitals.... People cannot even call Police or Ambulance in case of emergencies especially if one is on the road!

Hats off to whoever invented this innovative idea of counter terrorism!"

As they say "Like father like son", but in this case its "Like leader like people".

After all Zardari and Kiyani didn't just fall out of the sky.

Evdo working. Terrorists do know how to use twitter.. Maybe I shouldnt joke about this .. Mr Malik please dont shut my internet.

itne ache aur bahir se mehdi lagwaee he and u r insulting my mehndi :angry::angry:

If those hands covered in Mehndi ever touch me then I'm going to ask a Butcher (Kasaiii) to make Balochi Sajii out of you ! :P

Apaa Jee how can you stand the smell of Mehndi ? Mein tou apni behnoon aur ami ko haath nahin laganei deitaa when they've put Mehndi on !

thanks ,some people donot know about fashion like armstrong .....:angry::angry:

Apa Jee, sorry ! How can I understand this strange thing called 'fashion'; the art of spending money when you don't need to and doing things that you have no need for ! Ahhh...fashion ! :P

thanks ,some people donot know about fashion like armstrong .....:angry::angry:

Hahaha

The design looks good on girls once it has been washed off. Although I don't like being near mehndi, pehlay mere cousins meray pechay bhag the thein mehndi laga kay. :lol:

If those hands covered in Mehndi ever touch me then I'm going to ask a Butcher (Kasaiii) to make Balochi Sajii out of you ! :P

Apaa Jee how can you stand the smell of Mehndi ? Mein tou apni behnoon aur ami ko haath nahin laganei deitaa when they've put Mehndi on !

my mehndi hands will never ever touch u ,mujhe apni mehdi khrab naee karne :angry::angry:

Hahaha

The design looks good on girls once it has been washed off. Although I don't like being near mehndi, pehlay mere cousins meray pechay bhag the thein mehndi laga kay. :lol:

Your in KSA right now...why don't you apply some Mehndi on Mosa's hands...hes still here on this thread for this exact reason ! :D

Back
Top Bottom