What's new

wow..take a look at that Indian news reporter in jf-17 simulator

DANGER-ZONE

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
watch closely,news reporters expression shows that INDIA is really worry about this PAKISTANI'S MILLION DOLLAR BABY.:woot:

:pakistan::pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
well JF-17 simulator in Singapore????????????

What is it doing there?

and let indian peoples cheer up from another Indian source :rofl:

What are you guys talking about ? he just called JF-17 a piece of sh**t lol

This reporter doen't know jack about aircrafts better yet doesn't even know wat he is talking about wat a dummy haterz will always be haterz haha awsome cockpit though mashallah:)

Hi guys he is just a reporter not a service person to tell.:cheers:

To a civilian if you show Su-15 or MiG-19 or MiG-21 simulator they say WOWWWW:woot::woot::woot:

:toast_sign:

watch closely,news reporters expression shows that INDIA is really worry about this PAKISTANI'S MILLION DOLLAR BABY.:woot:

:pakistan::pakistan:

Actually, he does not, he just question's it!!

And another interesting question for you, since the new's reporter is actually in the simulator and trying it out and criticing it, it is also possible that he would have been past Indian airforce personal, because, why would he question the aircraft performance. Just my two pennies...

Dont troll buddy.

Then I guess, u might be able to tell, whats the contribution of pakistan, Any avionics,software package which pakistan designed? any radar or engines which pakistan did, any R&D with china???? Well Iam not able to find it on web,. not even the jf-17 website... please help

well actually indias best planes are a piece of SH*T compared to pakistans best planes bloody russian technology>>

Anything that makes you happy...

@topic:
I agree video is bit wired but news channels are known to sensationalism. Also I do not expect any comprehensive analysis from them either.

Back
Top Bottom