What's new

Would you accept a Muslim as your boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it is not. Let me ask this way. Would Obama have been the president of US if he were a Muslim?

Different analogies mate..here the voters dont get any monthly pay package..hence they get to exercise their choice..but in work, they are there for salary..I dont think the religion of the boss matters as long as he keeps religion personal.

Personally no problem if the pay is good, and working environment is standard. Added fun if the boss is a hot girl, good for visual entertainment. :D

Is there any vacancy in Pakistan foreign ministry for an Indian. i would love to have Khar as my boss :devil:

A top Brazilian school is conducting a research survey on religious affiliations and boss and subordinate relationship.

The research is specific to Non Muslim countries only, hence doesn't apply to Muslim countries? The specific research question is how: Would you willingly accept a Muslim as your boss if you are a non Muslim? or How much are you comfortable with the idea of working under a Muslim?

You Will not get the Muslim Personality like Muhammad (SAW) than i guarantee you for a Good BOSS which deal you as good as possible as a minority peoples...

What a dumb survey

and @Jade buddy this is kind of racist, what does religion got to do with his capabilities to lead??

One thing is for sure before people say anything, women are the worst bosses as for me and i would hate to work under them.

As long as she is a hottie I am good

Seems u never worked under a women boss :lol: experience it and then tell me this :help:

Last edited by a moderator:
Different analogies mate..here the voters dont get any monthly pay package..hence they get to exercise their choice..but in work, they are there for salary..I dont think the religion of the boss matters as long as he keeps religion personal.

@KS, though I have my personal preference which I would not reveal. The research is strictly academic. The options are not confined to only Muslim, but also to other religions (that is Christianity, Jews etc..). The survey geographies are US, Europe, Brazil and India.

One thing is for sure before people say anything, women are the worst bosses as for me and i would hate to work under them.

Seems u never worked under a women boss :lol: experience it and then tell me this :help:

+ 100000000000000.

Women just dont get the mentality of male workers or understand how to get work out of us in a smooth manner.

What a dumb survey

and @Jade buddy this is kind of racist, what does religion got to do with his capabilities to lead??

Seems u never worked under a woman boss :lol: experience it and then tell me this :help:

I never worked under a Muslim, but has worked under a women. I support your observation. :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
No it is not. Let me ask this way. Would Obama have been the president of US if he were a Muslim?

Yeah most people still think he is a Muslim, it doesn't matter here because there was no good alternative. People here care about economics before anything else.

What a STUPID survey... this is crap. just goes to show you how they are trying to antagonize Muslims.

Here is the thing if i work for an A$$h#le then i wont care if he is a christian or a Muslim. same for a good boss... The difference between a good boss and a bad boss is not bcz of religion but bcz of their raising.

Yeah most people still think he is a Muslim, it doesn't matter here because there was no good alternative. People here care about economics before anything else.

Yea,That he is Muslim or not Muslim became a issue and he went out of his way to explain that he is not a Muslim tells something else.

Yea,That he is Muslim or not Muslim became a issue and he went out of his way to explain that he is not a Muslim tells something else.

Yeah and still most people did not believe him or even accept his birth certificate as legitimate yet he won mainly because his economic policies were seen more friendly to the common folk than Romney's tells you something else.

I had a Muslim boss in Singapore and my brother in California has an Iranian Muslim boss.

If people are professional, why should such personal life details matter???

Yeah and still most people did not believe him or even accept his birth certificate as legitimate yet he won mainly because his economic policies were seen more friendly to the common folk than Romney's tells you something else.

I am not sure, if Obama was to state that he is Muslim, I doubt he would even have got his first democratic nomination back in 2009. Religious and race prejudice exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom