What's new

World’s tallest building to be built in Karachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya i know...but a true pakistani with such amt of wealth should act more wisely, dnt u think dat??

he has built villages for the flood victims and he is running Free food for thousands of people in differents areas of pakistan

the investment on the building is going to be hardly $1.7-2 bn , the rest $43 bn is going to be invested on Education , Medical , Sports , Entertainment , Parks , Houses , Power etc , why is it so hard for everyone specially Indians to understand that ?, you guys are fixated on one building which is hardly 4% of the entire project .

and those indians who are having problems digesting the news , go have a hajmola it may help.

Ya i know...but a true pakistani with such amt of wealth should act more wisely, dnt u think dat??

How many Indian business tycoons you have? Are they acting wisely? from your definition all those are not true Indians. And read the article again, Arab company is investing - Malik Riaz don't have that much money to invest.

and then there's mukesh ambani, who spent 1 billion US dollars (that he inherited from his father's hard work) on his residence in the face of bombay's millions living in poverty

Location of Malik Riaz-Abu Dhabi Project, Bundle Island karachi!

8478834933_d009f8a4ea_c.jpg

8478839943_99c370242c_b.jpg

the investment on the building is going to be hardly $1.7-2 bn , the rest $43 bn is going to be invested on Education , Medical , Sports , Entertainment , Parks , Houses , Power etc , why is it so hard for everyone specially Indians to understand that ?, you guys are fixated on one building which is hardly 4% of the entire project .

and those indians who are having problems digesting the news , go have a hajmola it may help.

Exactly, I don't know why Indians are getting so worked up about it. If this news was about India, I wouldn't even care about it. Even if I had an inkling of a feeling the news isn't true, I would waste a single second of my life telling them not to rejoice, it's fake. But I guess some people have just too much time on their hands and too much jealousy to express it.

I'm not into these prestige projects - that's just my take - If they can make money from it, great - I'm more impressed with industrial, tecnical and scientific research investments, I think that the return on investment there with the turn on investment in prestige projects even if sold as a jobs project, is incomparable.

But good luck - God knows we need another metal and glass tower and miniatures of the 7 wonders
Exactly, the tallest building is nothing more then a status symbol. Rich Arabs love that. It screams progress, devlopment and money. But you don't really have the scientific and technical and medical devlopment to back it up.

It's like a poor man owning a BMW while he lives in a public housing building in one of the worst neighborhoods-an epidemic found in Black and Hispanic communities of America. I wish the project well, but the tallest building in Pakistan means nothing to me if the over all quality of life in the country is in trash.

we are not brain washed dear , hunger is the national problem of your country even your PM accepted it, we are worried about those 3000 kids dying of hunger every day in shining india .
:partay::partay::partay: i am not a troller

I'm not into these prestige projects - that's just my take - If they can make money from it, great - I'm more impressed with industrial, tecnical and scientific research investments, I think that the return on investment there with the turn on investment in prestige projects even if sold as a jobs project, is incomparable.

But good luck - God knows we need another metal and glass tower and miniatures of the 7 wonders

so true ..

World tallest fraud rather than a building.

zC6uPla.jpg

bola tha ke sab fraud he, tu log mera mazaak uda rahe the

riaz fraudie ne saab ko bewaquf banadya :haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom