What's new

Women in the IDF

LOL Neo

The thing is you said i was out of line posting to Mayal. in that manner so I only obliged and deleted my posts. The first apply wasn't appropriate either , for Rahman i said i'll PM him my edits as this has nothing to do with forum topic as for the banning part third post I deleted it as i didn't want any agro and i apologies.

but hey if you want you can continue this immature, sad, pathetic arguement, go right ahead, :) :) ;)

but I got better things to spend my time.

You also going off topic if you do so which is not good for...,
I only stresed to talk via PM to avoid stupid conflicts like this. But hey ...... I Apologies to everyone on this thread

:)

LOL Neo

The thing is you said i was out of line posting to Mayal. in that manner so I only obliged and deleted my posts. The first apply wasn't appropriate either , for Rahman i said i'll PM him my edits as this has nothing to do with forum topic as for the banning part third post I deleted it as i didn't want any agro and i apologies.
Fair enough! :tup:

but hey if you want you can continue this immature, sad, pathetic arguement, go right ahead, :) :) ;)
And there we go again...dude make up your mind! :disagree:

but I got better things to spend my time
Me too by now having to read and moderate your "immature, sad, pathetic" pov's which derailed the course of this thread in the first place.

Take your time to do 'better things'...:tup:

i wasn't too sure how you will react at the time, but I'm glad you want end this tit-for-tat insults.

[YOUTUBE]

Look at this vid

Now here is a women I'll Marry
Beautiful but deadly .... better than any of the IDF women any day !

Last edited by a moderator:
rahman what did you think of the youtube I recently gave ?

and if Mercenary is a Muslim wont she have to convert ?

38bc175fe6cd865f51d3ce6142df3020.jpg

b1c0787eb616ce042086bb7dc348fe03.jpg

3effa3be4f9ef012d7cfb6dae74f2d7c.jpg

5aa4626f95f9fbf5a32628be91545bb9.jpg

3256b139a9afaa59a2e556c0e9b3d3a6.jpg

And I thought Israel's nukes were hidden from the world's eye :D

It is totally against the Geneva Convention that Israel uses such Weapons of Mass Attraction(WMA) against unsuspecting "Man"kind :D

It is totally against the Geneva Convention that Israel uses such Weapons of Mass Attraction(WMA) against unsuspecting "Man"kind :D

I didnt know Hamas:cheesy: liked women

Back
Top Bottom