What's new

Women gets 10 years jail for "insulting the Emir of Kuwait on Twitter".

Then it has got to be Zayd.

I believe you.

No Kings in the UAE. Mohmmad Ben Rashid doesn't hunt in Pakistan, nor did Maktoum.

Three Arab leaders used to hunt in Pakistan and they're gone.

Yup.

I got off skype just now with my father and he said it was property of Zaid bin Sultan.

Yup.

I got off skype just now with my father and he said it was property of Zaid bin Sultan.

Also the arrogant Saudi pilots that were punished. It did not happen in Karachi, but Kohat air base.

My father said they were the most rude arrogant people he ever met.

Their commander Anu Sulieman was good man and had class, says my father.

But there are lots of stories my father just told me about them If you are interested.

Yup.

Also the arrogant Saudi pilots that were punished. It did not happen in Karachi, but Kohat air base.

My father said they were the most rude arrogant people he ever met.

Their commander Anu Sulieman was good man and had class, says my father.

But there are lots of stories my father just told me about them If you are interested.

I knew it was Zaid.

I'm actually well-aware of such incidents, I have been to Pakistan, and a Saudi guy was beating for the same reasons. We also have the same drama with the nomadic societies here, they have the highest crime rate of all Saudis.

Anu Sulieman

That's a nickname.

I knew it was Zaid.

I'm actually well-aware of such incidents, I have been to Pakistan, and a Saudi guy was beating for the same reasons. We also have the same drama with the nomadic societies here, they have the highest crime rate of all Saudis.

That's a nickname.

Yeah. My father said that Abu Sulieman was a very good guy. But the other Saudis spread lies so that they my father and him should not be friends.

My father said that his instructor ordered him to stop meeting with the Saudis after this, because a lot of them were from low class families from desert.

They would write letters to their families that Pakistan Government is starving them.

Even though they had their mess hall, separate from Pakistanis. My father said their mess hall was better than the one provided to our officers.

He said they were very arrogant and would not listen to orders from commanding officers, saying that we give you money. Why should we listen to you?

Then Pakistani air force called Pakistani army to discipline them. Instead of Saudi treatment, they got Pakistani treatment. They were ordered to run the tarmac is summer heat while our commandos beat them with their belts.

The Saudis were not used to this.

My father said one of the Saudi pilots climbed the water tower and threatened to jump if he was not sent back to his country immediately.

He did end up jumping, breaking both his legs, and saving his back. He was sent back to KSA.

My father told me that after lying about bad treatment from Pakistan, the Saudis would get huge checks from their parents.

They would rent 50 taxis and ride into town together coming back with goat/sheep.

They would come back on base and cook them arabic style on the base. The base commander allowed this special treatment for them.

He said the arabic style of cooking goat was absolutely delicious. He said they would large chunks of goat meat into rice with tomatoes and onions and that it tasted awesome.

He was invited to Saudi gathering on the base by his friend Abu Sulieman.

He said that they sat in huge circle, and picked rice with goat meat with their hands.

He said all the Saudis started throwing meat in from of him.

My father said he instantly got pissed off and started swearing.

He said to Abu Sulieman, I'm not a dog, why the **** are they throwing meat at me.

Abu says to my father this is a sign of affection for our honored guest.

LOL. Cultural differences I guess.

I endorse Moderator, please stop bring sectarianism in your discussion . Otherwise we all see a massive member suspensions. Its Pakistani forum and you have freedom of speech , but please do not abuse it.

Back
Top Bottom