What's new

Women gets 10 years jail for "insulting the Emir of Kuwait on Twitter".

Dude, India has its own problem, get your own house in order and then we can talk about going there.

:omghaha:

You make me LoLing all day…

You Arabs are only shiekhs.

Please ask one of your Pakistani friends what a Chaudhry is.

We Chaudhries>Shiekhs.

Iranian and Arabs are both good people and both good Muslims.

Unfortunately the Gulf Arabs have become arrogant, and Allah swt will punish them for this.

The only arrogant Iranians I have ever met were not non-Muslim Iranians.

All Muslim Iranians to me have always been a role model for me and my country, and technically my family would be considered 'wahabi'.

Not true. Only one class in our Saudi society is arrogant ;)

You Arabs are only shiekhs.

Please ask one of your Pakistani friends what a Chaudhry is.

We Chaudhries>Shiekhs.

Are you a Chaudhry :woot:

Such an honor :D

Lol you aint serious right? :what:

There are like no Zoroastrian left bro.

Nobody knows them more than us.

@Yzd Khalifa why because they are shia you think they are closet zoro? :no:

Dont be a hypocrite bruh. :smokin:

No, Shias are human like us. It's just the fanatic mullah's Zoroastrian doctrine we are dealing with :coffee:

@RazPaK

Since you are a relative of Gen. Zia, you can bash me as much as you wish :rofl: :omghaha:

All Saudis have nothing but respect for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is arrogant now :lol:

I'm a hybrid, so it makes no difference.

Sir, my nana was a Chaudhry.

We live in Bahawalpur city in Pakistan.

Close to my nana's village chaak (village) 108, was a property of UAE shiekh Makhtom.

Makhtom liked Pakistan because of the scenery and liked to hunt in our area because of all the wild, rare birds and deer.

My Nana was a devout Muslim, and I wish I could post his pic here if I had one. He always wore white suit ironed, and always prayed every namaz in Masjid.

Makhtom stopped by grandfather in his car, and wanted to shake hands with him.

My grandfather refused.

He gave jawab to his Salaam, but did not shake hands.

Makhtom said through his interpretors that he is King of UAE. How can he refuse to shake hands.

My nana said, I am the Chaudhry of this village, and you are killing endangered bul bul and other birds in my village with the help of Pakistani government.

I do not want to shake hands with you.

Sir, my nana was a Chaudhry.

We live in Bahawalpur city in Pakistan.

Close to my nana's village chaak (village) 108, was a property of UAE shiekh Makhtom.

Makhtom liked Pakistan because of the scenery and liked to hunt in our area because of all the wild, rare birds and deer.

My Nana was a devout Muslim, and I wish I could post his pic here if I had one. He always wore white suit ironed, and always prayed every namaz in Masjid.

Makhtom stopped by grandfather in his car, and wanted to shake hands with him.

My grandfather refused.

He gave jawab to his Salaam, but did not shake hands.

Makhtom said through his interpretors that he is King of UAE. How can he refuse to shake hands.

My nana said, I am the Chaudhry of this village, and you are killing endangered bul bul and other birds in my village with the help of Pakistani government.

I do not want to shake hands with you.

Interesting story. The UAE doesn't have a King though Sir, it is a Sheikh :lol:

Salute to you and your nana bro.

Interesting story. The UAE doesn't have a King though Sir, it is a Sheikh :lol:

Salute to you and your nana bro.

It could have been Sultan. He was older gentleman that passed away a few years ago.

But, story is true.

My nana's village is absolutely beautiful.

Next time I talk to my mama(mother's brother), I will confirm the name, but he was ruler of UAE.

He still has his property close to our village.

Unlike other parts of Pakistan, we see Shiekhs regularly in our area that go for hunting.

Also I have another story about Saudi pilots in Pakistan. They were in Karachi air base during my father's time, and they got a beating on the tarmac for being arrogant.

It could have been Sultan. He was older gentleman that passed away a few years ago.

But, story is true.

Next time I talk to my mama(mother's brother), I will confirm the name, but he was ruler of UAE.

Unlike other parts of Pakistan, we see Shiekhs regularly in our area that go for hunting.

Also I have another story about Saudi pilots in Pakistan. They were in Karachi air base during my father's time, and they got a beating on the tarmac for being arrogant.

Maktoum was emir of dubai so he was king but not of the whole UAE.

But, story is true.

Then it has got to be Zayd.

I believe you.

Maktoum was emir of dubai so he was king but not of the whole UAE.

No Kings in the UAE. Mohmmad Ben Rashid doesn't hunt in Pakistan, nor did Maktoum.

Three Arab leaders used to hunt in Pakistan and they're gone.

Back
Top Bottom