What's new

Woman paraded naked in village north of Islamabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a 50 year old woman to be paraded around naked for the alleged acts of her son is horrible in any society. I can only imagine what she must have been subjected to. It is good to see that the Pakistani authorities and people are not taking this lightly

If i were the son of this mother , i would have given my life but not allow any of these ba$tards touch her....

coward sons and even cruel public......
This crosses all line of indecency.....

damn my blood boils.....

sons like him have no right to live, look what happened to his mother because of his actions

The perpetrators should be made a "Jhanda" if u kno what i mean

Butt<--------Flagpole :angry:

sons like him have no right to live, look what happened to his mother because of his actions

well what he did was wrong and he should have been punished for it....why did they have to attack and HUMILIATE and DEGRADE her honour?

do you have any idea how important honour and dignity is for Pakhtuns people (or any Pakistanis for that matter)

The perpetrators must be given the highest degree of punishment for committing this heinous crime.

very shocking incident , all those criminals along with sons of lady should be given strict punishment.

May the wrath of Allah destroy them. . They are shame for us....i am ashamed of being a human..

When I posted a thread here yesterday when 3 tourists were raped in Goa on June 13, most Indians didn't condemn the perpetrators or stay on topic, most of them started posting got so enraged that they started attacking Pakistani members. And finally that thread got deleted I believe. Here at least we are all talking in a civilized manner & staying on topic, not derailing the thread. Not once has a Pakistani member on this thread attacked the Indian for starting this thread.

shame . such a shameful act, such shameful act in Islamabad is shocking. I wish her son and all the people there rot in hell

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

what?? 3 tourists raped in Goa, post the link please,

This is shameful act, if happens anywhere be it Washington DC, Islamabad or Delhi.

dont try to act smart by nitpicking

and its not the case of some remote village but of the Capital of Pakistan, Islamabad..!! that's pathetic

Its a remote village in Haripur FYI.

btw how many rapes take place in Delhi ?? do you think its not pathetic to have so many rapes in Indian capital ?

They haven't been able to see any evidence this far.

A blind judiciary makes for a lawless country.

generally true, when all the institutions are not functioning, it is irrational to expect !

guys like these shold be collected rom all over india and pakistan.
and as a part of good will gestures,indian rapists should be send to pak side and pak rapists to indian side.
our boys will find them usefull for target practice!!

salute to the pak police who charged the case even without receiving without complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom