What's new

Woman paraded naked in village north of Islamabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
a very sorry affair!
i don't know why these things exists particularly in south asia.
i have seen instances like this in india too. may be not this serious but quite similar

The crime was committed by her brother and she got punishment . where are we going ? and what happening in Pakistan .just couple of days back a boy killed by security forces in open day light in front of camera and now this .:angry:

Yes it happens in India also, but Maa ke haath ke roti nahi naseeb hoti muzrim ko.

Shameful indeed . The poor mother.

I hope the Pakistani media and Civil society will make sure this woman gets justice .

Make an example out of this incident.

The crime was committed by her brother and she got punishment . where are we going ? and what happening in Pakistan .just couple of days back a boy killed by security forces in open day light in front of camera and now this .:angry:

you got to see what the media wanted you to see, i can post the full video on the relevant thread if you like. That will clear alot

and these bastar* should be hanged for this. Why did the girl sleep with the boy

Shame..thought these sorts of things will never happen in an islamic country....

absolute jahhalat......

there is a lot of fungus and rot that needs to be removed from the country

2 wrongs NEVER make a right. These thugs were armed, and dishonoured totally a woman who had absolutely nothing to do with the affair. Authorities should really make an example out of these degenerate bastards.

punished by whom? Were the rapists of Mukhtaran Mai not released by supreme court last month?

the problem in her case is that her story kept switching when she testified in court

however one of the suspects is in jail; i think 3 or 4 others acquitted due to lack of evidence

Lanat hai aisay baitoon par jo apni 50 sala maa ko is cheez say kuzarnay kay liay choor gaye................. Because of their F!@#$up mother has to pay this is really bad .

You would be surprised how many rapists walk free here in Britain......

On topic..All those villages should be permanently named and shamed.....
Can somebody set up a website where we can show these villages on google maps with all details..so that the world can see...
A wall of shame...online...
Buttar village where the boys were beaten to death...and this village and there will be more...

And the husband of the woman who slept with her neighbors should be castrated..If he was any good , his wife shouldn't have gone "shopping around".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom