What's new

Will Waziristan break Pakistan's back?

First of all let me say that i might have much more love for our forces then you or any 1 else, you just cant know.
Soory.. but by your posts i dont think so, can you prove that??

WEll your reaction to my comments is a typical outlook of our nations's attitude nowdays. We dont face the truth, rather change it and twist it , and then force others to accept it in form of propaganda.

My friend how may times you have visited the northern areas of FATA, WANA, Wazirastan, just beliving of the reports of the journalests who never visited these areas just made a report by an assumption & we belive that bcoz it was issued by a Internationnal oragnization, bcoz the source other then Pakistani Military all are angels they can never write wrong. We face the truth but sometime it is batter to hide the truth for battement of the socity.

The point was criticism of few personal cant be taken as insult of the institute. Nodoubt generals are strong and can hange nations' fate ( ours a prime example).

yes it can be, bcoz if you insult the head of the family it means you are insulting the whole family.

And let me tell you WE ARE NOT ONES WHO REFLECT OUR ARMY. This is laughable,

My friend you should think again, the army personals come from between us, they are our brothers & sisters, they have not fallen from the sky, they have same skin,Same Religion, Same Language, Same belif, Same country , just the cause is different they are fighting for us & we are fighting with them.
so think again that we do or donot refelect our army.

and i havent said our army is bad, the argurement was about those soldiers who surrendered, not the army.
& where did those soldiers belong to ??

So whatever was discussion you didnt counter it with any logical comment,
Well i think you sould look again who is countring it with logic & who is doing it with just his own views, peoples here can judje it batter.

you are replying and disagreeing just for the sake of it! And what makes you say that i hate any1. You are just bending my statemnts and putting them in ure own way!
Any example ??

:::""My intentions are not to hurt you brother, it is just our thinking is different"" ::::

Regards
Wilco

are they free yet ? Otherwise the bad weather theory will be hard to maintain.

Bro, i think you are not familier with the who situation.

The Army personals are in the the village of the talibans & they are not letting them go out of the village, but it is not the hostage situation. the according to the talibans they have broke the agreement but they are trying to convince them that we entered the village bcoz of bad weather, & according to ISPR soon they will be back in the barracks.

Regards
Wilco

Bro, i think you are not familier with the who situation.

The Army personals are in the the village of the talibans & they are not letting them go out of the village, but it is not the hostage situation. the according to the talibans they have broke the agreement but they are trying to convince them that we entered the village bcoz of bad weather, & according to ISPR soon they will be back in the barracks.

Regards
Wilco

Sir can you also tell why didnt these soldiers fight? And whne they aint gona fight in whatever circumstances you are going to tell, then y are they there, if they wont fight their enemy who s about to kidnap them and make govt look weak?
To you earlier posts, i will say sir that u r adiing emotion to the arguement, you arent staying neutral in ure thinking as u ve pre-determined that army can never make mistkes and we can never criticise them. I m entitled to my htinking

Sir can you also tell why didnt these soldiers fight? And whne they aint gona fight in whatever circumstances you are going to tell, then y are they there,if they wont fight their enemy who s about to kidnap them and make govt look weak?

These soldiers fight to obtain peace of their country, There is no circumstances they have no will to fight. in this situation they have no intention to fight they just wanted to protect the food. & they were not kidnapped. & Gov is not that weak that it will be shaken by incidents like this.

To you earlier posts, i will say sir that u r adiing emotion to the arguement, you arent staying neutral in ure thinking as u ve pre-determined that army can never make mistkes and we can never criticise them.
At some time you need emotions too , but i never said you cannot criticize the Army you can but do it when it is necessary, buy just criticizing them on the point that can be easily neglected is not good for the moral of army, these are also humans they also have hearts, THINK ABOUT IT.

I m entitled to my htinking
Yes you are & so do i.

Regards
Wilco

These soldiers firght for to obtain peace of their country, There is no circumstances they have no will to fight. in this situation they have no intention to fight they just wanted to protect the food. & they were not kidnapped. & Gov is not that weak that it will be shaken by incidents like this.

What happened?

Protect what food?

What happened?

Protect what food?

They were carrying Food for the Personals deployed in the border areas. & due to bad weather they have to stop in a village controled by talibans & according to agreement they were not supposed to enter there but to protect food was also necessary but talibans dodent relize it & not allowed them to got back.

Regards
Wilco

Recent Update:

According to ISPR the soldiers have been freed & now they are returning home with the Jirga members.

Regards
Wilco

250 soldiers to protect the food? From whom? Do you aware of what you are talking?

Recent Update:

According to ISPR the soldiers have been freed & now they are returning home with the Jirga members.

So, you agree they were held as hostage?!

When the Taliban have broken the peace deal, then why should the soldiers hesitate to fight them? So, the 240 soldiers tried to convince the dozens of taliban about the peace deal ? :crazy:

250 soldiers to protect the food? From whom? Do you aware of what you are talking?

When the Taliban have broken the peace deal, then why should the soldiers hesitate to fight them? So, the 240 soldiers tried to convince the dozens of taliban about the peace deal ? :crazy:

If you are unable to understand a certain situation, its better you dont comment on that.
Its not about who convinced whom or what happened, it all based upon speculation and we will get a formal report from DGISPR. Untill then its better not to comment on the role of the soliders.

If you are unable to understand a certain situation, its better you dont comment on that.
Its not about who convinced whom or what happened, it all based upon speculation and we will get a formal report from DGISPR. Untill then its better not to comment on the role of the soliders.

Do you believe those reports? And how come its not about what happened? It s all about what actually happened. 1971 report didnt come out for a long long time, so you kept beliwving what yahya and others told you?? Could it not be touhgt what would have happened then, or we only believed what happened once we all saw hamood commision report!

When the Taliban have broken the peace deal, then why should the soldiers hesitate to fight them? So, the 240 soldiers tried to convince the dozens of taliban about the peace deal ?
No i dont agree, bcoz hostage situation is totally different from it, in the hostage situation the hostages are not allowed to freely go around.

Regards
Wilco

Do you believe those reports?
Else that what credible source you have?? if there is any plz tell me too bcoz i also want to visit that, talk with some sense.

It s all about what actually happened. 1971 report didnt come out for a long long time, so you kept beliwving what yahya and others told you?? Could it not be touhgt what would have happened then, or we only believed what happened once we all saw hamood commision report!
This thread is not to discuss the 1971 blah blah, stick with the topic plz.

Regards
Wilco

Do you believe those reports? And how come its not about what happened? It s all about what actually happened. 1971 report didnt come out for a long long time, so you kept beliwving what yahya and others told you?? Could it not be touhgt what would have happened then, or we only believed what happened once we all saw hamood commision report!

Let me ask you a question here? what knowledge do you have about what happened there or what is happening or what will happen? Its not about believing the reports its about that you listen to both sides of the story rather just relying on the internet with google help.
About 71, it was a total different game then, there were many elements involved, its a completely different thing of what is happening in wazirstan.

Let me ask you a question here? what knowledge do you have about what happened there or what is happening or what will happen? Its not about believing the reports its about that you listen to both sides of the story rather just relying on the internet with google help.
About 71, it was a total different game then, there were many elements involved, its a completely different thing of what is happening in wazirstan.

My knowledge may be limited in this issue, but what i knwo is 230+ soldiers, wfter being kidnaped are being kept as hostages for negotiaation by a party which is fighting against our army and society! Do you dispute that?

My knowledge may be limited in this issue, but what i knwo is 230+ soldiers, wfter being kidnaped are being kept as hostages for negotiaation by a party which is fighting against our army and society! Do you dispute that?

There is nothing to dispute in it. It happened and it should be investigated throughly and those responsible should be punished.

Back
Top Bottom