What's new

Will Pak finally realise its issue is not India?

Don't think there are many in the Indian establishment who will be playing on your team. An off balance Pakistan is considered a much better neighbor by the Indian establishment, irrespective of the oft mouthed official stance of "Stable Pakistan is in India's best interests"

Not really mate. International politics demand a stable neighborhood to ensure the success of your own country. A destabilized Pakistan can only cause more headaches for India. Once the thugs are done with Pakistan, they will focus their attention elsewhere. Guess which is the biggest kaffir nation bordering Pakistan ? No prizes for guessing though :D

Tehreek-e-Taliban is getting full support by India to make terror attacks in Pakistan. All weapons they use are from India.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SHOW ME THESE "INDIAN" GUNS?!

Let me give you guys a clue.

XHZBFIH.jpg

That AK in this pic is the very few AK prototypes made in India. India was sued by the Kalashnikov himself because of these prototypes. So there was no production.

So if your pics are some generic terrorist guns/weapons - like AK-74us, 47s, RPGs, etc. you have nothing on India. And why would India make it that obvious to begin with? Use your head.

Who ever said this, completely took you guys for a spin. Ignore your real problems, doesnt bother any of us.

Last edited:
if Indian made weapons were found from these attackers,then you guys should remain more alert from your own army and "Anti India Organizations aka Terrorists" than from India.we've lost many weapons due to terrorists ambushed and killed so many soldiers of us and took many weapons.if those weapons find its way in Pakistani Black market or to other terrorist organisations,then be very wary,friends.

plus,stop bull$h!tt!ng.while so many Chinese and Pakistani weapons littering in black market,why on earth India will arm TTP(as if we're doing it) with Indian made weapons in the first place??we didn't even provide ANA any due to fear that those weapons may find its way to other terrorist organizations.

Not really mate. International politics demand a stable neighborhood to ensure the success of your own country. A destabilized Pakistan can only cause more headaches for India. Once the thugs are done with Pakistan, they will focus their attention elsewhere. Guess which is the biggest kaffir nation bordering Pakistan ? No prizes for guessing though :D
Mate. Its not my opinion that I said. This is what most people in Indian establishment think. Specially now

plus,stop bull$h!tt!ng.while so many Chinese and Pakistani weapons littering in black market,why on earth India will arm TTP(as if we're doing it) with Indian made weapons in the first place??we didn't even provide ANA any due to fear that those weapons may find its way to other terrorist organizations.

Better performance?:D

Back
Top Bottom