What's new

Will India join strategic containment of China?

To all my CHinese posters who point out India was never unified, well that is completely wrong. Please tell your state written textbooks to correct such garbage. ASHOKA ruled a unified India bigger than CHina. Got that? Now shut up about such BS

Sorry forgot about this post, am aware of how India became a country

But there was no country call China until the creation of Republic of China in 1912 and although Tibet was rules as an autonomous country during the reign of Yuan, Ming and Qing Dynasties on and off , it had got its Independence with the collapse of Qing dynasty.

Therefore, in theory Tibet does not belong to China .

China also tried to claim Mongolia which got its freedom after the fall of Qing dynasty until Soviet told them get lost.
i would say ,you have made some mistakes here.
the word 中国 is widely used from about 3000 years ago,though its territory is not as big as now .
tibet maybe was in a power vacuum of ROC govt for several years. but when you review the history of ROC(1912-1949),it even didn't control 50% of the whole country before 1945.
KMT govt agreed the independence of Mongolia but no govt agree a tibet country.north Ireland is not independent now ,right?btw, some territories we lost are back now ,HK,macau...

To all my CHinese posters who point out India was never unified, well that is completely wrong. Please tell your state written textbooks to correct such garbage. ASHOKA ruled a unified India bigger than CHina. Got that? Now shut up about such BS
our history book didn't tell us much about india,especially negative information.
but we can get many from internet,especially from the west.....

the word 中国 is widely used from about 3000 years ago,though its territory is not as big as now .
tibet maybe was in a power vacuum of ROC govt for several years. but when you review the history of ROC(1912-1949),it even didn't control 50% of the whole country before 1945.
KMT govt agreed the independence of Mongolia but no govt agree a tibet country.north Ireland is not independent now ,right?btw, some territories we lost are back now ,HK,macau...

our history book didn't tell us much about india,especially negative information.
but we can get many from internet,especially from the west.....

Yet you are quick to embrace Western information even though how one sided such info can be!

Yet you are quick to embrace Western information even though how one sided such info can be!

wow....did forget we have firewall?:raise:
we should have NO FREEDOM to embrace western information in your mind.

Good, being of Indian ancestry, you agree that Britain created India after conquered the small kingdoms and medium size "empires" such as Maratha, Sihk or Mysore empires. If its not for the British, India would be in many small pieces.

Though you agree with me about Indian history. But I am afraid you know too little about Chinese history to comment about it in this forum.

Idea of India ( 1947) is no different to Idea of China ( 1912) , collection old empires and dynasties so Sikh wars with tibet is no different to Yang , Ming and Qing dynasties

both references are new to modern times.

i didn't get what you mean that , are you implying I am Indian ?

wow....did forget we have firewall?:raise:
we should have NO FREEDOM to embrace western information in your mind.

Yet you remember that comment. Funny how you yourself pointed out you have access. Im aware you have access just not to items that put CHina's elite in a negative or compromised position.

I don't know what you just wrote in Chinese ,

On Mongolia :-

Stalin insisted on Republic of China's recognition of Outer Mongolia's independence - something that it already enjoyed de facto even as it remained a part of China de jure. Chiang Kai-shek resisted the idea but eventually gave in. However, Chiang extracted from Stalin a promise to refrain from supporting the Chinese Communist Party, partly as a quid pro quo for giving up Outer Mongolia.

Thus, the Sino-Soviet Treaty guaranteed Outer Mongolia's independence.

on 13 December 1955, the ROC representative cast a veto to stop the admission of the Mongolian People's Republic to the United Nations on the grounds that all of Mongolia was part of China. Mongolia was finally admitted in 1961

Unlike Mongolia, Tibet didn't have any powerful friend

nevertheless, history says CCP wanted to run Tibet as a autonomous country so one cant really point finger at the current CCP for this , it was Dalia lama who wanted to be a leader/King ..

You guys amaze me with your jingoism BTW your media didn't publish those reports . Crimes against women in India are reported by the media to the extent that even govt has to take prompt action now. In such a system as yours where govt controls everything, I doubt such 'petitions' even have any relevance. If you still disbelieve then Google "fast track court + rape + india + judgement". We have our voices and that is what matters ultimately. BTW regarding economy try this for your size

China Overview

And those 'noises' seem true going by current market projections. BTW compare us since 1990's did work for us, which is why in recent articles, biased media like yours's call us a "giant" :raise:

Printing notes has led to businesses (manufacturing) move away from china due to currency manipulation.

40% of luxury brands to shift manufacturing away from China

Nice debate btw :enjoy:

India badly wants to stop China's rise but China is too powerful and in a war would hit New Delhi with airstrikes from Tibet airbases.

Well I think you are delusional...India has no interest in stopping China's rise....rather India wants to rise keeping China as a model. Both countries cannot afford to go to war...even though many countries want this to happen. India has always been a neutral country...and it won't allow USA to dictate our foreign policies. Take Iran for example...USA have been trying their best to make India put sanctions and stop buying Iranian oil...which India have refused to.

But the problem is China helping arch rival Pakistan, this might instigate India to lend helping hands to Japan, Vietnam and Taiwan. If China stops their ties with China...India definitely will close their eyes...

India badly wants to stop China's rise but China is too powerful and in a war would hit New Delhi with airstrikes from Tibet airbases.

Wow! You really are deluded! Is it possible for any nation to stop any other nation's rise which is fuelled by robust economic gains?
And in a war you can expect to be hit as well. Indian defence forces have worked on a two front war strategy since 1990s. So china has always been in our calculus.

Unlike some neighboring country India has never been an US's ally. India has one of the worst voting records against the USA in the UNO. India has never joined any power group and has maintained to be non-aligned...India does have a good relation with Russia and also with America but in their own terms...America does not dictate India's foreign policy. Iran would be a great example..India still buys Iranian oil and has not imposed any sanctions. This question should be asked to countries who claims to be China's :china: all weather friend and also lives in the mercy of the United States' :usflag: funds...and are willing to shift or change friends for money.

Unlike some neighboring country India has never been an US's ally. India has one of the worst voting records against the USA in the UNO. India has never joined any power group and has maintained to be non-aligned...India does have a good relation with Russia and also with America but in their own terms...America does not dictate India's foreign policy. Iran would be a great example..India still buys Iranian oil and has not imposed any sanctions. This question should be asked to countries who claims to be China's :china: all weather friend :pakistan: and also lives in the mercy of the United States' :usflag: funds...and are willing to shift or change friends for money.

Happy trolling

It seems any word against your country is trolling and everything else is not..... What I have written is a fact...whether you like it or not.

what is the fact ? you said "Pakistan are willing to change or shift friends for money" tell me after all of money that us have given to Pakistan when did Pakistan abandon Arab Countries Ex 6 days war, youmkapur war and when did Pakistan shifted from china and yea after all the aids Pakistan Have from US Still Pakistan has Strong alliance With China and name 1 country that PAkistan has shifted from ? so dear you are trolling

Back
Top Bottom