What's new

Will do Jihad if modi applies Uniform civil code:Shahi imam

And DON'T try to shield your self & your stupid actions in the name of Islam every time. You re doing nothing but degrading your Religion's name in front of others. Go, Learn to live in a Society first.

It has been proved in court and Muslims have been convicted in the train burning incident.

And talking about haraam the Quran also says suicide is haraam but nowadays all these suicide bombings are being carried out by muslims and in the name of Islam. They shout Allah Hu Akbar before detonating themselves in a market place.

So dont talk about Haraam and Halaal.

Proved in court, :lol:----are you there when they shout ALLAH hu Akbar before detonating themselves, or you learn it from bollywood movie? tell me why would you kill someone, when you know you are surrounded? give me a logical answer not bollywood style please

Tell me why would they burn hindus, when they know they are surounded by animals of RSS?

Thats why I am saying .... muslims are saints. :angel:

Do you have courts in pakistan? Not sure why you have so. :tsk:

Also why do TTP do so many good things when they know pakistan army (animals for them) is all around them?

nside the precincts of the Tipu Sultan Shahi mosque is an office, the board announcing it to be property of the Prince Gholam Mohammed Waqf Board. On the first floor, up a narrow staircase, sits the shahi imam NR Barkati.

It is late afternoon and Barkati is resting on a mattress on the floor. He gets up to outline the history of the mosque.

It was set up by Tipu Sultan's son Ghulam Mohammed in 1805 and the trust that runs it have a "lot of property" in Kolkata's prime areas, from which they get rent. His father was the Shahi Imam for 50 years, and he himself has been at the helm for the last 27 years.

Barkati has been in the news recently.

He told chief minister Mamata Banerjee in mid-March to emulate Rahul Gandhi and criticise Narendra Modi more. The chief minister appears to have heeded his advice, and stepped up her rhetoric after that. This has increased his political weight.

In Kolkata's circles though, Barkati is often mocked and dismissed for being an 'opportunist', for being on the side of whoever is in power -– be it the CPM or now the Trinamool -- and even called 'lal-batti imam' for allegedly driving around in a car with red beacon.
imran.jpg

Barkati, however, rubbished this perception. "I have never been with CPM since they are atheists. I believe in the Congress party but they are too weak here. Mamata is born from the womb of secularism and so I support her. I have told her to speak against fascist forces, and she is doing it."

He will campaign extensively for Trinamool "like I did in 2011".

The shahi imam has a high impression of his role and power.

"I made her win last time. Even now her party people need me." West Bengal, he claimed, has 70,000 mosques, where he and other imams can wield influence.

Others however have real doubts about whether his appeal stretches that far and wide.

"He has been close to TMC, so Mamata listens to her. But no one controls anyone's votes as he claims," said a top Left leader of the state, who wished to remain anonymous.

"You must understand we ruled Hindustan for 1,000 years. But we never made Hindus slaves here, like the British did. We want to live in harmony now," Barkati added.

But he claimed that Narendra Modi presents a real "threat" and has a warning. "If BJP comes to power, implements the RSS agenda, if they impose uniform civil code, if they stop us from praying, the Muslim clergy and scholars will discuss it and can even proclaim jehad."

Kolkata's shahi iman wary of Narendra Modi's ascendency - Hindustan Times
STFU. if modi will become pm than he will kill u for sure. and he is not normal week hindu like us. he is Master Mind that's why we call him NAMO. btw he loves to kick there jehadi people's balls with back of AK-47. and i am sure Gujarati,Marathi and muslims of karala will not gonna support him if he start jehad.

OOOoops, someone a$$ is on fire, i know you can't handel the truth, but i don't mind you are still our illegal child :flame::sarcastic:

Living in slumdog and teaching others about life in society :sarcastic:

We definitely know whose @$$ was in fire & on which Date....:bunny:
405px_Pakistan_Surrender1971.jpg

& Mulla ji you just keep on reading this & cry . Also,never again try to take panga with your baap-jaans.:sniper::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Thats why I am saying .... muslims are saints. :angel:

Do you have courts in pakistan? Not sure why you have so. :tsk:

Also why do TTP do so many good things when they know pakistan army (animals for them) is all around them?
You make me laugh :)
Even if muslims have burn hindus, don't you have courts in world biggest democracy? Why would you kill innocents who were not part in this crime? Why not to punish only those who were involved?
The truth is completly different, and you don't want to tell us, even lots of indians have admit it.Watch this:

Shahi imam every human is with you.
"when oppression becomes law resistance becomes duty"
with all respect, please cut down Hindus, Sikhs and christians from your list.

We definitely know whose @$$ was in fire & on which Date....:bunny:

& Mulla ji you just keep on reading this & cry . Also,never again try to take panga with your baap-jaans.:sniper::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Ask you mom wich pakistanis is your father, you have choice between almost 200millions pakistanis :enjoy:

What can you expect from hindus, while the truth is completly different:

Ask you mom wich pakistanis is your father, you have choice between almost 200millions pakistanis :enjoy:

LMAO, I doubt after 1971, your father even had the ability to reproduce to you? LOL...., perhaps a Pig must have done the trick. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Go **** go, run away & better save your Army's sorry @$$ from TTP rather than advising us on our internal matters.
:coffee::coffee:

What can you expect from hindus, while the truth is completly different:
A court verdict is 1000 times more credible then a stupid movie. We are not saying riots did not take place. We are saying that riots took place because of the cowards who burnt the train.

Muslims ne apne pairon pe khud he kulhadi maari. Muslims should understand live and let live. If they try aything against Hindus they will be slaughtered.

the Gujrati Muslims learnt the lesson. that is why there has been no other riots in Gujrat.

Back
Top Bottom