What's new

Will declare Jihad to save Pakistan: Imran Khan

I know what Jihad means, hence why I was curious why he be declaring Jihad on his own country. Sounds like major reforms to me. And when we fought against the Brits, didn't call it Jihad or anything like that.

Yes Reforms is what we need bro, Even ur country needs reforms Barack Obombs and Pentagonians are going to destroy USA and world. Ok got it u didnt call it anything but ur forefathers struggled to liberate from Brits didn't they ?? U can deny but truth never vanishes.

He is disliked because of his legacy.

What about in the absence of such?

Conversely one would be justified in asking - Jinnah Sahib is loved because of his legacy ? What about in the absence of such ?

So its a moot point, Doc !

I don't understand why all ****** big wigs of Pakistani politics are beardless. Imran Khan, nawaz sharif, Musharraf, Zia ul Haq, Jinnah all of them are clean shaven, enjoyed pleasures of non Islamic western life style and tell common people to do Jihad. I suggest Imran Khan should grow beard.

note : why if I put 'i' in front of jihad, the word is getting blocked? it is a common word.

I don't understand why all ****** big wigs of Pakistani politics are beardless. Imran Khan, nawaz sharif, Musharraf, Zia ul Haq, Jinnah all of them are clean shaven, enjoyed pleasures of non Islamic western life style and tell common people to do Jihad. I suggest Imran Khan should grow beard.

note : why if I put 'i' in front of jihad, the word is getting blocked? it is a common word.

well, intersting point!
yeh IK should grow up beard for sure!

He wants Taliban in his cabinet if he become PM.

Then you better reconsider his election into power. Initially he seemed like a man of commitment to improving Pakistan but if his intentions are the same as that of TTP then waht's the point?

There's enough violence in your country. If IK declared jihad as well your country would become a basket of rampages.

Then you better reconsider his election into power. Initially he seemed like a man of commitment to improving Pakistan but if his intentions are the same as that of TTP then waht's the point?

There's enough violence in your country. If IK declared jihad as well your country would become a basket of rampages.
wrong thinking!
he wants to be in the cabint of talibans!
its the other way around!

& he may become minster for suicide bombings affairs!
& incidents like as showen under will keep happening every minute,in his minsterial authority!

SP among 8 killed in Peshawar suicide blast

November 07, 2012 - Updated 1451 PKT
www.geonews.com

PESHAWAR: A suicide bomber blew himself up near a police station in Peshawar’s Qissa Khuwani Bazaar, killing eight including a senior police officer and injuring 32 others, Geo News reported on Wednesday.

According to AIG Bomb Disposal Squad, the suicide explosion took place near Khan Razzaq Police station, targeting the vehicle of SP Investigation Hilal Haider who was killed along with two of his security guards.

Police said that six to seven kilogram explosive material was used in the blast that completely destroyed SP’s vehicle and partially damaged four other vehicles and five nearby shops.

The injured were taken to Lady Reading Hospital of the city for treatment where four injured are said to be in critical condition.

After the blast, security forces cordoned off the area and started investigation.

Always Remember Jihad is Defender Ideology of Islam....
:pakistan:
Islam like PEACE and its full scope in every matter of life and allow to every one to live with peace with their Culture, Religion in some limitations of boundaries...But
When Ever the Enemies looking on Islam and Its Sovereignty and Killing the innocent peoples to impose their ideology this condition come in Action...

Peace with minimum aggression...is our first priority... Being a Muslims....

Islam like PEACE and its full scope in every matter of life and allow to every one to live with peace with their Culture, Religion in some limitations of boundaries...But
When Ever the Enemies looking on Islam and Its Sovereignty and Killing the innocent peoples to impose their ideology this condition come in Action...

Sir, if you think its Zia, you might as well declare "I know zilch about Pakistan".

Zia is a hated man in Pakistan - by most.

By most of you libz. Go into the heart of any village and try to bad mouth Zia. See if you can make it back without a bruised face.

Imran unequivocally called Qadri to be in the WRONG when he murdered Taseer.
Calling Qadri wrong is like saying the sun rises from the east. That's so obvious man. Are there so few people out there who think Qadri was wrong? I feel sorry to hear this.

He can be any thing but not Rahul Gandhy...

Rahul Gandhy is Rohit Sharma of Indian Politics, Full of talent (In commnentators view) while Fuss on ground..

Funny mate. Actually Rahul Gandhi is very poor orator. Priyanka Gandhi is much better at public speaking. But no one will ever beat Vajpayee jee.

Either way we haven't the resources to continue on fighting ! And with the American withdrawal on the horizon any number of things could get the Afghan Taliban to actively support their Pakistani Counterparts. We need a non-military solution to this & we need it ASAP !
Armstrong u are one of those few people who believe Afghan Taliban can complicate the fight against TTP. Most Pakistanis believe, after American withdrawl, Afghan Taliban will come to power and some magic will fix Pakistans problems including TTP, BLA etc etc.

Armstrong u are one of those few people who believe Afghan Taliban can complicate the fight against TTP. Most Pakistanis believe, after American withdrawl, Afghan Taliban will come to power and some magic will fix Pakistans problems including TTP, BLA etc etc.

Actually a lot of Pakistanis on this forum have the same reservations.

By most of you libz. Go into the heart of any village and try to bad mouth Zia. See if you can make it back without a bruised face.

So true, my grandmother gives me a dead stare when I criticize him. :lol:

Well that depends, for understanding the Taliban, you have to first treat the Taliban for what they are, a loose collection of independent militant groups. Some groups among this franchise support the TTP (Such as the Qari Zia ur Rehman Group in Nuristan and Kunnar) whereas others follow a "Don't ask, don't tell policy" (Such as the Haqqani Group in Wazirsitan, Khost and Patika) and there are some that reject the TTP in totality (Such as the Mullah Almanan Toor Jan Group in Kandahar/Helmand). So the answer to your question varies with the locations.

Isn't Mullah Fazlullah allied to Qari Ziaur Rehman's group of Afghan taliban?Under this scenario,what do you think will be the effect on pakistan if by any chance Afghan taliban takes over after NATO pullout?I am asking this because so many pakistani members of this forum seems eagerly waiting for taliban to come back in power in afghanistan..

My vote will go for anyone who promises to destroy Taliban, be it jamate-e-islami, mqm or another moolah Zia type person.

Back
Top Bottom