What's new

WikiLeaks: Narendra Modi, the lone honest Indian politician

......and yet you are the one frothing in the mouth.

In the repertory of propaganda, this technique that you display, with some amateurish ability, was called 'The Big Lie' by Joszef Goebbels. His theory was that if you repeat a lie often enough and loudly enough, some people will eventually begin to believe it.

So far all that you have done is to describe my methodical dissection of your posts as 'frothing at the mouth'. This is the second time. It hardly matters. As long as people see that you have no adequate response to a suggestion other than to say, like schoolchildren, 'and twice that to you!', it is good enough to serve the purpose of exposing you for the hollow sham that you are.

WOW ....What a Great Man you are .....Its a pity that nobody in pdf worships you :cry: ....maybe you are not a megalomaniac....just a maniac.

Quite possibly I am a maniac, or a megalomaniac, or whatever. Since I don't look for anybody to worship me, how does that matter?

The only person to whom it seems to matter is you.

Why, I wonder?

Why is this childish? Are you not a Sangh Parivar groupie? Every answer, every response of yours reeks of partisan spirit. Why baulk at this last little identification? Isn't it childish to swallow a camel and strain at a gnat?

Don't you find that ironic, considering that you are peddling a vision of an ideal India of the distant past that never existed, and that is derived from the regressive social measures of the period from the 11th century onwards?

Aren't you the one that wants to go back to a golden age without anybody else in the geography other than those whom you choose to acknowledge, wrongly, as it happens, as members of other 'Dharmic' religions? That means going back to the 9th century?

And you think others live in the past?

The trouble is that you are so busy dredging up smart answers that you don't see the absurdities in your own position.

Shearer, let him be - he is a kid who is utterly clueless about India and how it functions. The problem with some of these RSS groupies is that they have never actually interacted with someone who doesn't share their jaundiced view and they can't distinguish between chest thumping jingoism and patriotism.

There seems to be a general consensus - at least here in the middle classes and business community of Bombay that Modi is some sort of savior. You have to blame the Congress for creating such a huge trust vacuum that the people can't see beyond Modi. I can see why people would like a guy who promises to build industry over a guy from a Congress ally who talks about taking a leak because the dams are dry. Unfortunately, the general population does tend to succumb to oratory skill than actual spurs. This is true of not just India but people in general. I guess that is fair game in a democracy. But that doesn't mean blindly following a man and thinking he is the best thing to happen to the planet since Buddha.

So Modi, Vajpayee & Advani are Knaves, Congress is also corrupt and Knavish ? so in reality we only have one truly great moral police among us ....Joe Shearer!

Of course they are.

That was the whole point, wasn't it, that the political class is corrupt and doesn't aspire to achieve our interests, merely to feather their own nests? do you disagree with that?

If you disagree, that would be very interesting, since the consensus seems to be that the major and minor parties alike have very little integrity in the eyes of the common man. Nice to know that we have a champion of these political elements in our very midst. Good going.

And incidentally, I don't claim anything but the right of a common citizen to denounce the crookedness of our elected representatives. Are you sensitive about that right? If so, why?

Shearer, let him be - he is a kid who is utterly clueless about India and how it functions. The problem with some of these RSS groupies is that they have never actually interacted with someone who doesn't share their jaundiced view and they can't distinguish between chest thumping jingoism and patriotism.

<sigh>

OK, if you insist.

I was having such fun.

Spoilsport.

yeah and u r a saint?

i saw how knowledgable you are?

There seems to be a general consensus - at least here in the middle classes and business community of Bombay that Modi is some sort of savior. You have to blame the Congress for creating such a huge trust vacuum that the people can't see beyond Modi. I can see why people would like a guy who promises to build industry over a guy from a Congress ally who talks about taking a leak because the dams are dry. Unfortunately, the general population does tend to succumb to oratory skill than actual spurs. This is true of not just India but people in general. I guess that is fair game in a democracy. But that doesn't mean blindly following a man and thinking he is the best thing to happen to the planet since Buddha.

If you are cynical,then thats your luxury but the masses need hope and they take risk,

we ll find out who is right,them or you.

There seems to be a general consensus - at least here in the middle classes and business community of Bombay that Modi is some sort of savior. You have to blame the Congress for creating such a huge trust vacuum that the people can't see beyond Modi. I can see why people would like a guy who promises to build industry over a guy from an Congress ally who talks about taking a leak because the dams are dry. Unfortunately, the general population does tend to succumb to oratory skill than actual spurs. This is true of not just India but people in general. I guess that is fair game in a democracy. But that doesn't mean blindly following a man and thinking he is the best thing to happen to the planet since Buddha.
I agree everyone just blindly believes that modi will give the same results for India what he has achieved in Gujarat what people fail to realise is for that he needs to have the same amount of power at the center the same he has in Gujarat which is quite unlikely where he has to deal with several pain in the @$$ regional parties don't blame congress for all this mess it would have performed lot better with the likes of MMS, Chindu, Jairam etc if those guys wouldn't have to deal with the likes of Mamata, Karuna, Mulayam etc i wish these all moronic regional parties should be barred from contesting General Elections in near future otherwise they would destroy the country

You are absolutely right in saying that Modi's success is based on the failure of the Congress. It is difficult to understand how a party can bungle in such massive ways and not be thrown out for them. Perhaps they were not thrown out because of the TINA factor, but now it looks as if there is, might be, perhaps appears to be an alternative. It is not difficult to understand the relief of the business community once one sees events from their perspective, and considers the dim views that they hold of the Congress.

If you are cynical,then thats your luxury but the masses need hope and they take risk,

You are no more a spokesperson for the masses than he is.

That we most certainly will. This isn't an U.S. style Presidential election. By the way, there is no them. It's all between you & him.

yeah and u r a saint?

i saw how knowledgable you are?

I don't even know how to respond to that - I guess you could light a candle in my name in the church - St. Jackdaws - I wouldn't mind.

You are no more a spokesperson for the masses than he is.

That we most certainly will. This isn't an U.S. style Presidential election. By the way, there is no them. It's all between you & him.

But he makes a judgement criticizing them,he says he is so sure that Modi is not all that he is,well what is it that he is sure of.

There is a them,he clearly says we can trust a man so much and he doesn'y say why?

He just says you cant and it is all because congress is bad.Modi looks relatively better.

Well,thats cynicism and it is indeed against the optimism expressed by those people whom he finds to be desperate,

so it is indeed them vs him.

I don't even know how to respond to that - I guess you could light a candle in my name in the church - St. Jackdaws - I wouldn't mind.

I guess thats a beginning,u can learn humility first instead of opening your trap wide for every silly excuse,

light a candle dude? haha,i ll remember you when i take a pee in the morning.

I agree everyone just blindly believes that modi will give the same results for India what he has achieved in Gujarat what people fail to realise is for that he needs to have the same amount of power at the center the same he has in Gujarat which is quite unlikely where he has to deal with several pain in the @$$ regional parties don't blame congress for all this mess it would have performed lot better with the likes of MMS, Chindu, Jairam etc if those guys wouldn't have to deal with the likes of Mamata, Karuna, Mulayam etc i wish these all moronic regional parties should be barred from contesting General Elections in near future otherwise they would destroy the country

That depends on the coalition,

Generally Congress get bundled with a coalition including all the shameless,blatantly corrupt gobars like BSP/SP/DMK/Commies etc etc.

Luckily Pseudo Secularism helps BJP avoid these guys and the regular NDA waaley are cool enough except perhaps ADMK which might support.

You forget that it is these regional parties which won the congress a lot of seats even when Congress won in those states,

Mulayam saved them too.

These 3,MMS,Chidu,Jairam cant win a single LS election on their own and chidu even cheats after losing it.

Secondly,can you tell me a single good thing Chidu has done as a FinM or Home Minister.

That depends on the coalition,

Generally Congress get bundled with a coalition including all the shameless,blatantly corrupt gobars like BSP/SP/DMK/Commies etc etc.

Luckily Pseudo Secularism helps BJP avoid these guys and the regular NDA waaley are cool enough except perhaps ADMK which might support.

You forget that it is these regional parties which won the congress a lot of seats even when Congress won in those states,

Mulayam saved them too.

These 3,MMS,Chidu,Jairam cant win a single LS election on their own and chidu even cheats after losing it.

Secondly,can you tell me a single good thing Chidu has done as a FinM or Home Minister.

You barely have an NDA & even with the JD(U), they will win not more than 180 seats, all put together. How will they form a government? Where will they win the hundred seats or get from any potential allies? Mathematics is the problem, no amount of wishing, hoping or praying will change that. I'm yet to come across a single coherent argument of how the BJP/NDA will form the government. Where will the numbers come from?

Bangalore,

will you take a Rs.25k bet that NDA ll do 200 or more?

and my post is not about all that.

I am merely talking about the type of coaltition partners of BJP vis a vis the Congress.

But he makes a judgement criticizing them,he says he is so sure that Modi is not all that he is,well what is it that he is sure of.

There is a them,he clearly says we can trust a man so much and he doesn'y say why?

He just says you cant and it is all because congress is bad.Modi looks relatively better.

Well,thats cynicism and it is indeed against the optimism expressed by those people whom he finds to be desperate,

so it is indeed them vs him.

I guess thats a beginning,u can learn humility first instead of opening your trap wide for every silly excuse,

light a candle dude? haha,i ll remember you when i take a pee in the morning.

LOL. I see you are supporting the wrong party - you would be a shoe-in in the NCP - younger Pawar faction.

As for the rest of your rant, it does not merit a response.

Back
Top Bottom