What's new

Why we feel SAD sometimes without any reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i still dont understand harmonal change....
yaar mein to khud commerce back ground wala hoon...Harmons ke effects ki knowledge nahi hein bas i know only abt love problems on heart :rofl:

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

Cheeky u r not allowed to comment on my thread cz of ur attitude yesterday....
what type of attitude mate

yaar mein to khud commerce back ground wala hoon...Harmons ke effects ki knowledge nahi hein bas i know only abt love problems on heart :rofl:

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

ishq ki baatein naa karna dost, yahan devdaason ki kami nahin :D

is me hasne ki kia baat he agar ap commerce background ke ho to? me bi commerce ka stnd hun...

han he dont contribute & always troll

Guys for the last time im SHE n not he....yesterday he was asking something from the mods n he was on a countdown he said 9 skull n bones said 8 and so we started count down....was this showing attitude????

is me hasne ki kia baat he agar ap commerce background ke ho to? me bi commerce ka stnd hun...
means you around 20th of age..It happens yaar..just try to shift your towards thinking ...
has ker problems se fight karo ya rokar ..it's upon you

means you around 20th of age..It happens yaar..just try to shift your towards thinking ...
has ker problems se fight karo ya rokar ..it's upon you

but agar aap ko reason hi na pata ho than?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom