What's new

Why So Few Nobel Prizes For Muslims? Why Are Muslims Killing Each Other?

Why does the article writer need to compare Muslims with Hindus? I think he is just obsessed. And he's Pakistani, why is he bringing Arabs and Persians into it?

Current decimal system used by the world is Indian numerals, your Shuzhou numerals wasn't enough for simple mathematical calculations, thus abacus was employed.

Can you prove that Greeks introduced Algebra to India. Greeks and Indians independently developed Algebra which together became the further deveoplment of Algebra in the middle East.

Are you a newly naturalized indian? Didn't you know Indians claim they invented everything independently, from Democracy to Brahmos, and even the universe.

Because religion and science are in conflict with each other, so you have to choose one!

how stupid you sound, does it mean the scientist has to cease practicing religion for doing scientific research?

islam itself promotes education, the more education the better muslim

LOL, Abacus was the ancient equivalent of a calculator, it was invented for simple arithmetic. Nothing to with Shuzhuo numeral, which came the older Counting Rod system. The first decimal fraction with power of 10 was Chinese!

Either you're a poor student of history or just another indian suffering from delusion of grandeur. Greek mathematician Diophantus was "the father of algebra". To deny Algebra came babylonians and the Greeks is as good as denying Hinduism came from India.

Indians discovered the decimal system with the use of as zero as place value which dominated the world. Your Suzhou system is the verge of extinction. Don't tell me your crap CCP version of history.

Indians didn't discover Algebra, nor they learnt it from Greeks. Middle Eastern Algebra is based on Greeks and Indians.

There are endless numbers of Europeans and Asians who deserved Nobel but the committee did not approve their ability. Like every award,Nobel is not flawless every time. Not for any religious prejudice,It's their ineptness to judge who is the deserving and who is not.

PS: After SDM won oscar and Obama won Nobel peace prize I hardly possess any respect for these two awards :D

Indic, not Indian, my dear.
You are getting confused.

Indus Civilization did it, my ancestors. Not yours.

Number system originated in the Indus Valley.
Not some jungle in Kerala.

Indic. Not Indian.

your ancestors? ... don;t you believe that ARYANS displaced IVC people to South , that you are ARYAN...who am I talking to my god ... a hater , an inferiority complex psychopath.

how stupid you sound, does it mean the scientist has to cease practicing religion for doing scientific research?

islam itself promotes education, the more education the better muslim

:laughcry:

Are you a newly naturalized indian? Didn't you know Indians claim they invented everything independently, from Democracy to Brahmos, and even the universe.

why ? you are feeling small infront of our achievements .. don't worry we also believe in Vasudev Kutumbakam which means WORLD IS ONE BIG FAMILY and actually it is ... our greatest grandmother .. an african lady is one...

Sure and since you came up with this wonderful idea you can come in every year to present it to the winner.
And I would...:lol:

But seriously, the 'victim of colonialism' is done. Ist kaput. C'est fini. Es terminado. No one takes it seriously any more. When the world sees Muslims and their countries controls a huge chunk of the world's oil resources, no one buys into that stale argument any more. Even worse is when they see South Korea, Japan, and even China, who were ravaged by wars, surpassed the Muslim countries in terms of scientific achievements and contributions to the world in the same. When people read the defense about how much the Muslims accomplished several hundred years ago, they will nod their heads in pretense of sympathy, but behind closed doors, everyone rolls their eyes in exasperation. They have no interests in the differences between the Islamic mullahs and the Christian priests of those several hundred years ago but only what peoples produces today.

Indic, not Indian, my dear.
You are getting confused.

Indus Civilization did it, my ancestors. Not yours.

Number system originated in the Indus Valley.
Not some jungle in Kerala.

Indic. Not Indian.

apne aur apne behal gareeb desh ki aukat dekhke bola karo bhaijan

neela-kuringhi-munnar.jpg

Marine-drive-1.jpg

Kochi_climate.jpg

7949658470_4087146a2a_c.jpg

alleppey_20110106.jpg

by 2040-50 India would be the biggest scientific research center of the world.

by 2040-50 India would be the biggest scientific research center of the world.

Inshallah , we'll have to work hard and give our children good values and ethics , not like these ignorant people filled with hatred and inferiority complex , we shall make ourselves and our children worthy citizens who would liberate humanity from the darkness of falsehood and ignorance to the light of liberty , knowledge and equality.

Indians discovered the decimal system with the use of as zero as place value which dominated the world. Your Suzhou system is the verge of extinction. Don't tell me your crap CCP version of history.

Indians didn't discover Algebra, nor they learnt it from Greeks. Middle Eastern Algebra is based on Greeks and Indians.

The first concept of decimal was Chinese. The decimal fraction with power of 10 was the first developed by Chinese before anyone else. REead history of mathematics, one that is written academic from prominent university, not those from india.

Good that you admit India didn't discover Algebra, but you are not honest enough to admit your knowledge of algebra from came from the Greeks. So were your trigonometry.

Back
Top Bottom