What's new

Why Pakistan's Mohammed Ali Jinnah Was No Nelson Mandela: Kapil Komireddi

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question: 70 years after our independence,Why do Bhaartis still never get enough of questioning our existence?

@KRAIT @sancho @sandy_3126 @muse @notorious_eagle @Pfpilot @ajpirzada @Awesome @Developereo @Emmie @Windjammer @Foo_Fighter @Oscar @nuclearpak @niaz @Xeric @Luftwaffe @Last Hope

What people?. We never had been one people. We were just people of different backgrounds,beliefs and languages packed together by force.

As of now there are predominantly six different languages in Pakistan, people who speak these languages, hail from different backgrounds and ethnicity(about dozen different ethnicity in Pakistan).

These people have different beliefs..some times in same religion shia-sunni..sometimes different religions Ahmadis, Christians, Sikhs Hindus.

So what do you say, these people are also packed together by force..need leaders like Jinnah to liberate them??

Last edited by a moderator:
What partition? Indian had never been a unified state except under the rule of the fist before only twice in its entire history. We got what was rightfully ours.

If it is not unified than why did the name 'India' existed since 500 BC?

I like Muhammad Ali Jinnah, God give his soul peace.

I'm from Punjab and I'm glad our state is free from the Indians, otherwise they might have attempted to take over our states and thrown it on to the mercy of south Indian vote bank.
The Sikhs did not avail the opportunity to become independent but instead committed genocide on Muslims. Well good luck to them now, I do not know why they are screaming for a separate sovereign state from India.

I like Muhammad Ali Jinnah, God give his soul peace.

I'm from Punjab and I'm glad our state is free from the Indians, otherwise they might have attempted to take over our states and thrown it on to the mercy of south Indian vote bank.
The Sikhs did not avail the opportunity to become independent but instead committed genocide on Muslims. Well good luck to them now, I do not know why they are screaming for a separate sovereign state from India.

A minority within Sikhs are screaming about separate sovereign nation and those minorities mostly live outside of the country. But look at it this way - Sikhs though less than 2% of the total population, have one of theirs as PM and one of theirs as the chief of the army and the rest of the Indians have no issues with them. So what does that tell you?

A Person who pull millions out of misery is much much better than they two you mentioned, God Forbid if there was no leaders like Sir Jinnah(R.A), Allama Iqbal(R.A), etc Pakistan would've been took over by india & we would be living a miserable life just like indian Muslims who cannot slaughter a cow on a festival known as Baqr-Eid(Baqr means Cow).

Pakistan Zindabad, Quaid e Azam Paendabad.:smitten::pakistan:

Such a utopia, where millions have been pulled out of their misery exist only your imagination.Similar to imagined miseries of Indian Muslims.

If one were to bileve your post, them litmus test of Muslim happiness/freedom.. is ability to slaughter a cow.

Btw all you Arab wannabees need to improve on Arabic before embarrassing yourselves.

Bakr is pronounced Baa-K-er †. Bakr's origin is English and Arabic, and its use, Arabic. From Arabic roots, its meaning is 'young camel'

Bakr - Meaning of Bakr, What does Bakr mean?

So tell me how many times have you slaughtered camel on Baqr-Eid..or are your living a miserable life too?

Btw all you Arab wannabees need to improve on Arabic before embarrassing yourselves.

I remember by this term, one of indian Muslim here in US told me that in india exteremist indian Hindu curse them & tell them to stop being Arab wanabee & give up Islam. There is not one or two things but several things why being a Muslim is exteremely difficult in india.

gandhi & nehara were just tools, they were granted india as one country only to contain China.

But Sun Yat Sen was the President of China till 1949, anti-Soviet anti-communist, pro-America, Pro-British and represented China from Taiwan even after being overthrown by Mao Zedong in 1949.

So, why British wanted unified India against their ally Sun Yat sen. :omghaha::omghaha:

Such a utopia, where millions have been pulled out of their misery exist only your imagination.Similar to imagined miseries of Indian Muslims.

If one were to bileve your post, them litmus test of Muslim happiness/freedom.. is ability to slaughter a cow.

Bakr is pronounced Baa-K-er †. Bakr's origin is English and Arabic, and its use, Arabic. From Arabic roots, its meaning is 'young camel'

So tell me how many times have you slaughtered camel on Baqr-Eid..or are your living a miserable life too?

LOL who said this BAKR means Cow?? Yesterday on other thread the cow i was talking about was this "Bakarah" Its means COW!! The guy who talked about it before misspelled it or you did!

I remember by this term, one of indian Muslim here in US told me that in india exteremist indian Hindu curse them & tell them to stop being Arab wanabee & give up Islam. There is not one or two things but several things why being a Muslim is exteremely difficult in india.

Unsubstantiated/ unprovable tales are dime a dozen.
I called you a Wannabe because despite your limited knowledge on the subject..you try to act like an expert, which is a trade mark of a poser.

BTW Sorry for my spelling mistake it is not Baqr Eid but Baqarah Eid(Baqarah means Cow).

LOL who said this BAKR means Cow?? Yesterday on other thread the cow i was talking about was this "Bakarah" Its means COW!! The guy who talked about it before misspelled it or you did!

Yup i apologise for my mistake, small spell mistake & indians started jumping & thanking each other.:omghaha:

That is Baqarah not bakr or baqr.

jinnah's father and mother were gujrati and he moved to karachi in 1875 so quaid-e-azam was born in karachi and lived in karachi .....

But still he married a Gujarati speaking woman. My point when the founding father is a Gujarati and PM Liaquat Ali Khan was from Haryanvi belt of East Punjab, where the question of language difference come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom