What's new

Why Pakistani think Indians as Baniya people ?

There has a stereotype in Pakistan about India . That Indian people are mere Baniya people and so not so with fighting attitude.

But there are lots of 'martial races ' in India like Rajput,Jaat, Sikh, Ahir/Yadav , Gurjar, Maratha , Bhumihar etc. . I also find Brahmans doing all martial job equally good ,if not better, with all so called 'martial races'.

But I don't find mention of these castes in Pakistan's view of India. Why ?

Pardon me for my ignorance in local terminology, but what does the term 'Baniya' mean?

take it easy, let them call us whatever they want, but in reality they know our capabilities.

Usually we are just messing around, I call you guys baniya a lot but I an well aware not all Hindus are baniyas lol. Even your fellow Indians use it on themselves in jest sometimes.

Usually we are just messing around, I call you guys baniya a lot but I an well aware not all Hindus are baniyas lol. Even your fellow Indians use it on themselves in jest sometimes.
what does baniya mean?

Thank you for the definition and answer. Is it considered bad to occupy these positions in life in India?

Not at all..its is Pakistanis, who consider it as insult,,who have deluded themselves into thinking..they are all decadents some kind of martial race and hindu baniyas dont stand chance in front of them.

Someone from the Hindu merchant caste historically they have a bad reputation of being greedy and so it carries a negative connotation today.

And all blondes are to be dumb and Asians can not drive...all terrorist are Muslims and vice versa...so whats next??

Last edited:
so im a adharmi? which is ranked where on your caste system?

i know my ancestors were khyastriyas when they were hindus only 6 generations ago.
bro same here, though our ancestors were from the U.P khyastriyas clan who converted somewhere in 16 or early 17 hundreds
:cheers:

Someone from the Hindu merchant caste historically they have a bad reputation of being greedy and so it carries a negative connotation today.
lolz and Pakistanies call them by this name intentionally to tease them...

like we have Sheikhs in Pakistan heyna? jokes are made on them....

I know this place. This is very famous Shiv Mandir on Dehradun Mussoorie Road. It was very near to my college in Dehradun and we used to go there often.

An unusual thing about this Mandir is that they don't accept any donations. In fact they have many boards prominently saying "kripya yahaan daan na dain"
Hi, are you talking about the Shiv Mandir, Kuthal Gate, the one with a Buddhist monastery next to it, when you climb from Dehradun to Mussoorie?

shivtemple3.jpg

Hi, are you talking about the Shiv Mandir, Kuthal Gate, the one with a Buddhist monastery next to it, when you climb from Dehradun to Mussoorie?

shivtemple3.jpg

Yes this is the one I am talking about. My college (DIT) was hardly 500 meters from here and we used to come here often

Back
Top Bottom