What's new

Why Pakistan hasn't tested missile for months now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Pakistani nationalist retard (formerly known as Safriz) who is pretending to be a Turk is allowed to provoke other people against Turkey for over a week now :disagree:

He's not the only one provoking Indians against Turks. There is a certain other wolf (if you know who I mean) who's doing the same thing.

Last edited:
Exactly, we are morally compelled not to be the dumbasses that start walking onto the road leading to nuclear war. If you as an Indian want to be a dumbass and do it, by all means be the one.

India's main long term concern is China not Pakistan. As long as China continues to become more powerful, India will have to try to keep up.

Exactly, we are morally compelled not to be the dumbasses that start walking onto the road leading to nuclear war. If you as an Indian want to be a dumbass and do it, by all means be the one.

Pakistan has no money for that,simply put.

Pakistan should stop naming there missiles after more foreign leaders. There next missile should be named after the glorious Pakistani Emperors of the Pakistani Empire.

only fools show all their cards at the start of the game :)

yours and ours Policies are different , we would rater hide our assets then to show the world that we have them .. different reasons different tactics .

Wow that's the stupidest comment ever made by a think-tank... .

Pakistan should stop naming there missiles after more foreign leaders. There next missile should be named after the glorious Pakistani Emperors of the Pakistani Empire.

Pakistan is only 60 years old??

This is why we name our missiles after muslims rulers etc since our enemies are hindu's from india

Pakistan is only 60 years old??

This is why we name our missiles after muslims rulers etc since our enemies are hindu's from india
Why don't you name after people who where born in the region of Pakistan?

There is no point in wasting money on tests for the sake of tests

R&D would have slowed down due to economy but are still ongoing and will increase

Our aim is to increase our nuclear war heads to ensure india's complete destruction and to make missiles that can stop indian its tracks in case of war and hit their targets

these targets have been achieved so our new targets are to keep increasing war heads, keep increasing the abilities iof the missiles we have e'g Shaheen 1A was a jump compared to Shaheen 1 to ensure we can hit india

Other missile will come in time

Why don't you name after people who where born in the region of Pakistan?

Why limit ourselves,, as a muslim I would like to see missiles named after great muslim leaders and conquers throught out history

Our missiles are aimed at hindu's so it makes sense to name missiles after men who caused hindu's immense pain & were instrumental in their destruction

I wouldnt mind missiles named after muslim leaders from further afield

well may be soon we will see babur naval version ... I hope so

India's main long term concern is China not Pakistan. As long as China continues to become more powerful, India will have to try to keep up.

Ironically , China is least concerned about India the way India is about China. Tells you a lot about paranoia or perhaps a fake threat being made up. Even if true, that India must match China plane for plane, missile for missile.. Pakistan still has what it needs to end India.. its that simple. Nuclear weapons make arms races a lot simpler actually.

Pakistan has no money for that,simply put.
You clearly have no idea how critical programs like nuclear weapons and delivery systems overtake everything else in Pakistan. Your answer is too simplistic and based on a black and white perception of the world. So unless you have something a little more intelligent to add other than "no money" I suggest you take a hike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom