What's new

Why Muslims love to live in free India

Status
Not open for further replies.
"To make your heart happy, you dream such things."

Why, if many Pakistanis on this forum claim that many of the member who support India are false flaggers, then why discount that angle at TOI

Support Pakistan , support Afghan taliban but hate Pakistan Taliban , Support Kashmiri separatists but hate Baloch separatists , Support Lashkar e toiba but hate Bal thackeray and an Indian muslim gets to not be a slave in a Pakistani's eyes :lol:

Well we should just let Fareed Zakaria do the talking then:rofl:

Whats with this bullying? I saw this in the morning as well. What must a Indian Muslim do to not be called a slave? Support Pakistan?:cheesy:

Not only he ll reply back, Hindus like me will reply too.

No he has to show some respect for his religion which faiz still hasn't shown yet, hes calling Ahmedis Muslim, and in soe threads when Indians making fun of Islam he just logs off...

By Abdul Sattar
Some Muslims wanted to live in a separate land called Pakistan, which at this point is very far from being what Jinnah had dreamed of it. One cannot generalize all Muslims and assume that they wanted to move to Pakistan. A significant majority of Muslims stayed back in India. We, Indian Muslims, are very confident in our democratic process, and that India has the second largest population of Muslims in the world. Muslims are very happy to be part of India, and would prefer it if one does not go on ranting about how “Muslims of India” wanted to move to Pakistan: majority of them didn't. Pro-Pakistani Muslims have no right to tell the Indian Muslims that we made a wrong choice, and are suffering the wrath of it. We belong to a free country and, yes, we have issues, but at least, we are not afraid of being blown up every other Friday by our own kind or our Hindu neighbors.

You come on PDF - with a Peter Andre avatar to inform us how happy you are in India and after 14 posts want to dictate to us what we should and shouldn't say on here? Your post is probably one of the most childish and immature attempts to troll.
The only person attempting to have a rant is you - if you are not happy with what we discuss on here then go away and troll elsewhere.

Why, if many Pakistanis on this forum claim that many of the member who support India are false flaggers, then why discount that angle at TOI

Lol why would Pakistani comment on TOI cursing Islam :rofl:

No he has to show some respect for his religion which faiz still hasn't shown yet, hes calling Ahmedis Muslim, and in soe threads when Indians making fun of Islam he just logs off...

Thats his personal opinion. Not every one has to follow the misconstrued Pakistani views. And as far as I remember, he said Muslim or not, they don't deserve to be persecuted the way they are in Pakistan.

Thats his personal opinion. Not every one has to follow the misconstrued Pakistani views. And as far as I remember, he said Muslim or not, they don't deserve to be persecuted the way they are in Pakistan.

Fair enough... But what about second view?

Fair enough... But what about second view?

What second view?

Even i don't consider Ahmedis as muslims as i know its a firka ,, but does that mean they have to be treated and killed like animals for being Ahmedi

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/186739-muslims-enemies-peace-7.html#ixzz1xZX6t0G2

This is what he said, if you think there is something wrong about what he said, then well I just have nothing to say to such people.

Indian Muslim are slaves to Hindus... On this forum you can see it...

Btw, Hindus hate Indian Muslims check out TOI comments :whistle:

did you ever came to India.......lolz........insecured feeling , and intentionally trolling...... May be some muslims and minorities getting problems in some areas..... but you are trying to imply it to all INDIA.... MY dear ..... you people always feeling insecure .....that is why always dragging religion every where in defence forum..... look how many times you talked about Hindu's Hindu's.... Islam will rule the world....so and so...... isn't that mean you people want spread Islam at any cost ...... and you guys blaming us because India got Majority Hindu's.......

What second view?

This is what he said, if you think there is something wrong about what he said, then well I just have nothing to say to such people.

Why cannot Indian Muslims defend their religion? They feel that they will get disowned? If so, they feel like guest in their own country... Sad. :tdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom