What's new

Why Jemima Khan entered into a 'benami transaction' with Imran

Here's what happened: Jemima Khan bought the property from her money in her name because IK didn't have the money at that time. When IK sold his London flat, he returned the money to his wife and transferred the property in his name, paying all the taxes that come with it. All the transactions can be proved through legal documents.

It would have been a benaami transaction, if the property had been bought in Jemima's name by IK to avoid the taxes which wasn't the case. If even after this, someone has any doubts in their minds, they should seek a legal course against IK and show people his real face.

Here's what happened: Jemima Khan bought the property from her money in her name because IK didn't have the money at that time. When IK sold his London flat, he returned the money to his wife and transferred the property in his name, paying all the taxes that come with it. All the transactions can be proved through legal documents.

It would have been a benaami transaction, if the property had been bought in Jemima's name by IK to avoid the taxes which wasn't the case. If even after this, someone has any doubts in their minds, they should seek a legal course against IK and show people his real face.

should be investegated properly, even its all, clear like crystal!
it will, make him more noble.

This is the 11th page dear and 11th time someone is telling this to me but I will not answer 11th time

So no one will answer Questions raised in post number 136 and 146 :rolleyes:

This is the 11th page dear and 11th time someone is telling this to me but I will not answer 11th time

So no one will answer Questions raised in post number 136 and 146 :rolleyes:

Here it is straight form the mouth of Imran Khan...

Now, with constantly tweeting Umer Cheema he's no where bothering replying? Did PMLN stop him paying the propaganda fee or is he gone underground since his propaganda is busted?

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Thats a shut up call.

Still I think to kill the conspirators, a law suit should follow, after all what cheema earned from lies, should go to lawyer as a fee :p

The video can only shut IK fans from thinking. Why IK fans give interviews more importance than an Affidavit? I dont think people in courts submit their interviews :lol: they submit their Affidavits which carry more Legal importance!!

Coming to video. Same thing Pti fans are saying in this thread but with Visual. No where it answered my question. I am saying leave the word Benami. Affidavit also say something else

I am Asking What was Jemima thinking When she sign an Affidavit sayin IK bought the land. Is her comprehension of English so bad?????

But one thing is very important. IK admits had he taken back that land in 2003 he would have paid a large sum of money ( watch after 5:00) and then IK also admitted he got Bani Gala land as Hibba ( gift hence no tax???? )

Now this post looks intrestingRead Admin comments

AuLJnCmCIAEi8qW.jpg
And Nawaz Son sent him 35 crore. If you say NS paid 5-10% for the flats I think he got it back!!!!

Tiger,

This comes staright from the horse's mouth. The person who broke this story too believes that there is a drafting mistake and no tax chori by IK.

So we can put this matter to rest.

Tiger,

This comes staright from the horse's mouth. The person who broke this story too believes that there is a drafting mistake and no tax chori by IK.

So Pti has bought him :P

(Now serious) He has been saying that on twitter for some time now but why impose someone else thinking? Why not move forward with facts and figures????

So Pti has bought him :P

(Now serious) He has been saying that on twitter for some time now but why impose someone else thinking? Why not move forward with facts and figures????

O yaar what facts? Its a drafting mistake. Simple as that.

So IK is just as immoral, if not more, as the PPP. That's not a surprise at all

O yaar what facts? Its a drafting mistake. Simple as that.

Its not A drafting mistake. There are 2

1) Use of word Benami

2) Claim that IK bought the Land

Two mistakes ( of this level ) in small piece of paper ( of such importance ) sounds quite ...........

So IK is just as immoral, if not more, as the PPP. That's not a surprise at all

Bhai please don't waste our time in your quest to 'exasperate' people :P

Its not A drafting mistake. There are 2

1) Use of word Benami

2) Claim that IK bought the Land

Two mistakes ( of this level ) in small piece of paper ( of such importance ) sounds quite ...........

The second mistake as you say, is not been pointed out by Omer Cheema himself. All he is concerned about is the word 'Benami'. Not even other anchors who have interviewed IK have brought up this thing. Surely they know more then you, don't you think?

Besides that tax has been paid, and that is what matters in the end. No?

If the names are mentioned then how is it a Benami transaction.

THe names of the land holders, the account holders, and all the parties involved are clearly mentioned,

ANd the term benami is not used anywhere outside pakistan.

The second mistake as you say, is not been pointed out by Omer Cheema himself. All he is concerned about is the word 'Benami'. Not even other anchors who have interviewed IK have brought up this thing. Surely they know more then you, don't you think?

Its there in the Affidavit. Go read it. Fact is when you use Benami Its automatic that IK bought it.

All i am saying is that the excuse of Jemima not knowing the meaning of word sounds rubbish

^^ Thats a shut up call.

Still I think to kill the conspirators, a law suit should follow, after all what cheema earned from lies, should go to lawyer as a fee :p

Nah, you cant go to court for something that is legal.

Back
Top Bottom