What's new

Why is US obsessed with Iran

Speculating about UFOs is no longer done, except some nutjobs who are stuck in the 80's. Neither is man on the moon, unlike 80s. How old are you? I have seen people both for and against war demonstrations on Iran. Sarah Palin, who is no longer taken seriously was a right-wing nut job running for election as vice-president wanted to declare war on Iran and even Russia! There are a ton of right-wing nutjobs who want to declare war on Iran now to get out of the economic crisis by ramping up the war production engine!

There has never been a for war demonstration in case of Iran. Did you just make it up?

This comment shows your grasp of current affairs. :lol:

More than yours...US does not need Iran to control ME oil. US already controls ME oil. And anyway contrary to popular belief US does not depend on ME oil.

Again where is the S-300 Russia was going to sell close "ally" Iran?... No answer?

More than yours...US does not need Iran to control ME oil. US already controls ME oil. And anyway contrary to popular belief US does not depend on ME oil.

1) 25% is a significant amount.
2) Middle east drastically influences oil prices.
3) China.

Expand your horizons, kid. :lol:

There has never been a for war demonstration in case of Iran. Did you just make it up?

There are public demonstrations against war in iran and for/against discussions amongst the politburo and analysts.

1) 25% is a significant amount.
2) Middle east drastically influences oil prices.
3) China.

Expand your horizons, kid. :lol:

US does not depend on ME oil. FACT.

BTW what happened to the S-300 system Russia was supposed to sell "close ally" Iran?
No answer?

You have no idea what you are blabbing about here.

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

There are public demonstrations against war in iran and for/against discussions amongst the politburo and analysts.

Public demonstration calling for war against Iran?

Prove it or admit you made it up.

US does not depend on ME oil. FACT.

The United States and Oil Imports - Facts and Figures

The bulk of proven, remaining oil reserves in the world today are located in the Middle East. In the Middle East there are an estimated 727 billion barrels of oil in reserve. The amount of oil in the Middle East far outstrips what is available anywhere else on Earth.

For example, the known reserves in Central and South America are an estimated 99 billion barrels, in Africa an estimated 87 billion barrels, in the nations of the former Soviet Union an estimated 78 billion barrels and in Western Europe and China there is an estimated 18 billion barrels in each location. Rounding out the list is Mexico with an estimated 16 billion barrels of oil in reserve and India with an estimated 5 billion barrels of oil in reserve.[/quote]

:lol:

Public demonstration calling for war against Iran?

Prove it or admit you made it up.

English Motherfucker, do you speak it?

US does not depend on oil from the ME.Fact.Read the article you posted.I never claimed anything about how much oil is there in the ME.

So you just made up that there are pro war demonstrations in the US. As I thought.

Again no reply on the S300 Russia was supposed to sell Iran. The one system which would make an Israeli attack on Iran pure hell for the Israel.

As for your pathetic insult..it is expected when people call you out on "facts" you made up.:rofl:

US does not depend on oil from the ME.Fact.Read the article you posted.I never claimed anything about how much oil is there in the ME.

When a country borrows 25% of oil from Saudi Arabia, it does depend on middle east for oil. 25% of US GDP is 4 trillion dollars. Your claim of US not depending on oil in middle east is wrong.

So you just made up that there are pro war demonstrations in the US. As I thought.
Are you educated? No seriously!

Again no reply on the S300 Russia was supposed to sell Iran. The one system which would make an Israeli attack on Iran pure hell for the Israel.

Russia didn't sell S-300 because Iran is currently under sanctions. So? US hasn't invaded Iran too, just like it couldn't invade North Korea! Why couldn't the US invade North Korea? What is the point of questions like these?

When a country borrows 25% of oil from Saudi Arabia, it does depend on middle east for oil. 25% of US GDP is 4 trillion dollars. Your claim of US not depending on oil in middle east is wrong.

Are you educated? No seriously!

Russia didn't sell S-300 because Iran is currently under sanctions. So? US hasn't invaded Iran too, just like it couldn't invade North Korea! Why couldn't the US invade North Korea? What is the point of questions like these?

25% of oil translates to 25% of GDP?:rofl:

Not going to embarrass you further on the pro war demonstrations in the US.!:rofl:

The S300 does not fall under sanctions as a defensive system.But still Russia does not sell...hmm why I wonder.:rofl:
Anyway the Russians voted for the sanctions.So much concern for their close ally!!

25% of oil translates to 25% of GDP?:rofl:

Not going to embarrass you further on the pro war demonstrations in the US.!:rofl:

The S300 does not fall under sanctions as a defensive system.But still Russia does not sell...hmm why I wonder.:rofl:
Anyway the Russians voted for the sanctions.So much concern for their close ally!!

:rofl:

What is the engine of US economy?

The S-300 comes under sanctions. Use 'google'.

Oh BTW Saudi Arabia does not make up 25% of the oil imports.

Crude Oil and Total Petroleum Imports Top 15 Countries

Here is the list. I take it you know how to use a calculator.

The engine of US economy is ME oil?:rofl:

No the S-300 does not come under sanctions which Russia voted for.

its just basic math. Let me do it for ya.

top 5 exporters which is 600,000 barrels in your list make up for 64% of US oil imports in April 2010.

So, Saudi Arabia + Iraq + Kuwait = 200,000 barrels which is 33% of 64% = 21.12% Thank you proving my point.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

S-300 missiles come under new UN sanctions on Iran - Kremlin source

A Kremlin source said on Friday the sale of S-300 air defense systems fall under the new UN Security Council's sanctions against Tehran, but the Russian foreign minister said it was up to the president to make the final decision.

Last edited:
its just basic math. Let me do it for ya.

top 5 exporters which is 600,000 barrels in your list make up for 64% of US oil imports in April 2010.

So, Saudi Arabia + Iraq + Kuwait = 200,000 barrels which is 33% of 64% = 21.12% Thank you proving my point.

S-300 missiles come under new UN sanctions on Iran - Kremlin source

A Kremlin source said on Friday the sale of S-300 air defense systems fall under the new UN Security Council's sanctions against Tehran, but the Russian foreign minister said it was up to the president to make the final decision.

I see from SA selling the US 25% of her oil now it is the entire ME? Tell me how much does the entire ME make as a percentage of oil sold to the US? Less than 25%

So much for just SA selling 25%:rofl:

As for the S300...

FOXNews.com - In reversal, Russia now says UN sanctions bar delivery of S-300 air-defense missiles to Iran

Russia changed face 180 degrees...I guess Iran is not much on her priority list.So much for your initial statement of Russia coming to Iran's aid.:rofl:

I see from SA selling the US 25% of her oil now it is the entire ME? Anyway why top 5 use the entire list and tell me how much does the entire ME make as a percentage of oil sold to the US?

Much LESS than 25%..so much for just SA selling 25%:rofl:

So much for saying that middle east contribution is not significant! 20% is very significant. It will become even more significant since the English Channel is increasingly depleting.

As for the S300...

FOXNews.com - In reversal, Russia now says UN sanctions bar delivery of S-300 air-defense missiles to Iran

Russia changed face 180 degrees...I guess Iran is not much on her priority list.So much for your initial statement of Russia coming to Iran's aid.:rofl:

Go ahead, try and invade Iran. There is a reason people like retards like you are not taken seriously :rofl::rofl::rofl:

If Iran needs to be invaded it will be invaded(personally I don't think it is worth it)...no one can do a thing about it.Least of all Russia.

Good...that you learnt that Saudi Arabia does not contribute 25% of the oil to the US.The ME as a whole does not contribute 25%.

And there have been no pro war demonstration in the US. Never has been for a long long time.

Back
Top Bottom