What's new

Why is the IQ of Ashkenazi Jews so high?

That is because of Consanguinity...I wonder if it makes a difference to IQ apart from getting Autosomal recessive diseases ...

You the learned doctor who was abusing India right?

yes. we believe the jews are clever than chinese. it is their nature.
india is also cleve , but lazy in nature.

You the learned doctor who was abusing India right?

Sorry Sir Just was not myself on that day ..It feels bad when your Year of hardwork goes down to drain in a single day...I regret if I offended you ...:cheers:.....I didn't realise you were much older .... Internet makes you sprout all the bs you want...:rolleyes:

sorry sir Just was not myself on that day ..it feels bad when your year of hardwork goes down to drain in a single day...I regret if I offended you ...:cheers:

Stick to it. Brains don't disappear overnight. Look around and think out of the box.

if they are that intelligent, why they still lost their nation in the far cry of human history?

but smart enought to put down others who may

in india the tamil brahmins are considered very smart and also the brngali brahmins

that why bill gates said "after the Chinese,south Indians are smartest people in the world."

and there are other reasons too i.e being reactive in nature, less ambitious etc.
less ambitius has nothing to do with IQ.
IQ depends a lot on climate.
hot weather make people lazy... actually the whole south asia countries are lazy in nature.

You cannot deny their prowess and their achievements.

The jealousy has historically always been there.

Only now they can collectively hit back.

Really hard.

Nothing gives greater pleasure and hope to a Parsi Zoroastrian frankly.

Go Israel! Go Jews!

Most Parsis I know seem to be retarded. That is what centuries of INBREEDING will do to any life form.

Assuming that you are a parsis, I can see where some of the damage has come about in your case.

Back
Top Bottom