What's new

Why is the IQ of Ashkenazi Jews so high?

When a society puts a lot of attention on education and science,the average IQ of the citizens grow naturally... and vice versa.Genetics has a very small role here.That's why every culture and civilization,has its golden ages.For examples,when Muslims were the most educated people in the world with their great scientific achievements,People barely heard about Jews.The same applies to other civilization.
The conclusion is:Knowledge is power,if you achieve it and use it,you are unbeatable.

You cannot deny their prowess and their achievements.

The jealousy has historically always been there.

Only now they can collectively hit back.

Really hard.

Nothing gives greater pleasure and hope to a Parsi Zoroastrian frankly.

Go Israel! Go Jews!

When a society puts a lot of attention on education and science,the average IQ of the citizens grow naturally... and vice versa.Genetics has a very small role here.That's why every culture and civilization,has its golden ages.For examples,when Muslims were the most educated people in the world with their great scientific achievements,People barely heard about Jews.The same applies to other civilization.
The conclusion is:Knowledge is power,if you achieve it and use it,you are unbeatable.

Wrong ...Around 70% of IQ is inherited (genes) and mostly from mother ..Rest is a combination of different factors ....I remember reading it in my psych handbook....So if you want intelligent kids .marry a Smarter Women..;)

I don't think it is necessarily their genes.

Jewish culture puts a lot of emphasis on education and the "academic" disciplines. They can also afford to send their children to the best schools, and give them all the opportunities they want.

IQ is like the total capacity of a glass Jar ...How much of it is filled is determined by education and that determines the intellect of a person ..However you cannot exceed the maximum which is usually determined by genes and some other factors ...

there was the book of science ,art ,medicience which was stolen by jews from mesophotamia ..where is it ??:blink:
lol.. nice try

You cannot deny their prowess and their achievements.

The jealousy has historically always been there.

Only now they can collectively hit back.

Really hard.

Nothing gives greater pleasure and hope to a Parsi Zoroastrian frankly.

Go Israel! Go Jews!
parsis unfortunately are finding it hard to get a match.
if parsis do get the strength and pwer how do you think they will go about it?

Wrong ...around 70% of IQ is inherited (genes)...mostly from mother ..rest is a combination of different factors

So EVE must have had the highest IQ ever and she took it from ADAM's side, meaning that Human highest IQ is found in his limbs, why is everybody's looking at the brain, wrong Area.

There are a number of inherited disorders of metabolism that are surprisingly common only amongst Ashkenazi Jews and Parsi Zoroastrians.
That is because of Consanguinity...I wonder if it makes a difference to IQ apart from getting Autosomal recessive diseases ...

From your posting the elite achkeNAZIs were the perpetrators of the Jewish genocide in WW2, to eliminate their feeble ones 10%(profit) of 60 million Europeans( the Jungle law of the fittest), by using Germans as proxies.

If you look at Hungary:..... you can see that they use the natives as labours to get on top of them, the same in The slavery days in the US and elsewhere.

If you want a Humanity with above average IQs, you should organize it like a tight knit worldwide Mafia, that is what the Ashkenase are, they kill, rob and with other peoples money they send their kids to the "best" schools and Universities, only to vent out their frustrations about the complexity of sciences and try to show that they have a high IQ.

The truth my friend is that 95% of Humans never reach University level, and most of the remaining 5% go to university with an economical aim of having a better life, so the comparison of these Ashkenazi's intellect is done with malice behind it, knowing these facts, IQ comparison become very relative to the position of the observer(the law of relativity itself is involved in this matter, and it was known to people before Einstein who was in reality the last of his class as history tells us but world famous for memorising the formulas, a method learned by memorizing the Thorah, as we all know, memorising a subject and understanding it are two different things, while memorizing and reciting is more impressive - you get a Nobel prize for that- understanding is more for the genuine geniuses).

When these guys meet the real world elite, maybe some of the ones who teached their kids at universities, they feel pitiful and full of complexes.
They have a lot of Nobel prizes out of western pity too for their own massacre of their own unwanted Jews or untouchables cast.

This shows a twisted mind, different in concept than the average human normal mind.

Their name is notorious , since "Ashki Nassi" means literally: "I plead for my own people" permanently.

This "Jewish scientific surge" is post WW2, throughout history, their best days were within Islamic societies, with no scientific achievement to show off for more than 6000 years.

Did i read correctly? You questioning Einstein?
lol....also when is 115 a high IQ like the OP suggests????

parsis unfortunately are finding it hard to get a match.
if parsis do get the strength and pwer how do you think they will go about it?

They will catlyze the reversion of Iran and 80 million Iranians.

Then Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan and the rest will follow.

Cloak, that post has much truth to it. But, even if we people gave the likes of your kind facts, you will be bent on denying it.

point those facts please and back them up. But you usually just drop a one liner and run. At least The SC stays and defends his poor principles.

Back
Top Bottom