What's new

Why is India staying silent on the bloodbath in Egypt?

Most of our problems could trace roots to:
1. our own rotting in some way
2. foreign intervention subversively or conspicuously
3. some of the people have indeed violated the rules

Unlike india where

1. operation green hunt( license to arrest and kill ) is still going on in its most bloodiest rampage against your people
2. famers committing suicides in record numbers
3. armed forces special power acts - license to kill
4. mass graves - Kashmir
... and some more

I am not giving lecture to anyone on any thread Take or leave or participate in the discussion as you please

Your problems are blamed on foreign intervention, but you fail to mention that in the India's also.

4000 public executions and innumerable number of tortures in prisons every year. When state itself is doing all these crimes on the name of communism you should take care of those things rather than talk about India.

Do you know how many people in China are oppressed every year because of a simple reason that they do not abide by CCP rules?
Chinese CCP has more skeletons in their cup boards than any other regime right now.

Your problems are blamed on foreign intervention, but you fail to mention that in the India's also.

4000 public executions and innumerable number of tortures in prisons every year. When state itself is doing all these crimes on the name of communism you should take care of those things rather than talk about India.

Do you know how many people in China are oppressed every year because of a simple reason that they do not abide by CCP rules?
Chinese CCP has more skeletons in their cup boards than any other regime right now.

Criminals who have committed heinous crimes are executed in China. I have no problems with that

do you have a problem giving death sentences to your rapists? ask your courts!

wow indian prisons are the most deadly in world

indians are the worst in human rights records and definitely in a so called democracy which is deceitful

this is my last reply to your comment which keeps on going off topic

Who gives a damn! for your weightless arguments as always.

Human rights and China are at opposite extremes. In India we can voice our opinion and we can get justice even after some time, But in China people who raise their voice are oppressed or made to work in prison camps.

Criminals who have committed heinous crimes are executed in China. I have no problems with that

indians are the worst in human rights records and definitely in a so called democracy which is deceitful

Tiananman took place after months of failed negotiations, the residents of Beijing don't even support the students. You can't compare these events.

Exactly why democratic super power of India should send troops.

Not just troops. India should use this opportunity to show case Brahmos. After all, what better opportunity to brag about the best missile in history of human kind.

Serving prison terms in Indian prison is a death penalty with torture and human degradation. Its better to ask for death penalty than prison terms.

I route ki saari line vaist/waste hai, krupya thode samay ke baad prayatn kijiye, translation: All lines dialed to this route are busy/not-interested/dont care, Please try after sometime (20 yrs give or take)

Because we are watching the developments there closely.

---------

And why chow-mins are Trolling above there lungs on this thread ? :what:

We have enough problems on our own,inflation and rupee,pathetic current govt.Border firing with pakistan.Pinpricks with china.Submarine accident.

Not just troops. India should use this opportunity to show case Brahmos. After all, what better opportunity to brag about the best missile in history of human kind.

for what reason??even islamic countries didn't give a rat's F@@RT against this..why should we bother after all??their country,their internal problem..plus,Israel is a friendly country of ours..they might not take it so easily..just deliver a speech on that and be on our away,thats what we did..we've our own mess to clear..

And shupha- paowah! china must showcase its dogfeng missile, and discotheque Aircraft carrier with marching chini soldiers in close coordination.

We have enough problems on our own,inflation and rupee,pathetic current govt.Border firing with pakistan.Pinpricks with china.Submarine accident.

You're the next super power, democracy needs you. Liberate Egypt, send yr current govt there, swap currency with Egypt, buy new submarine, put Morsi in charge of India and ties with Pak and china will improve.

You're the next super power, democracy needs you. Liberate Egypt, send yr current govt there, swap currency with Egypt, buy new submarine, put Morsi in charge of India and ties with Pak and china will improve.

291311.jpg

For me as a common man in India, what is happening in Egypt? We are not aware of it! In every part of the world some or other thing is happening and India is not supposed to be a party everywhere unless the input is called by the UN or there is a direct interest involved..India's stand is absolutely valid.

Indian supa powa should send troops ASAP to Egypt to help stabilize their country..

Back
Top Bottom