What's new

Why Indians members are generous in giving thanks

@ Raja.Pakistani
You got another thanks from Generous Indian.

On Topic :

Nice observation by OP. It may be true.

Another observation I have seen few Bangladeshi members in Bangladesh defence forum keep thanking each others for all the good & dumbest posts as well.

Its fun to see they keep thanking each others without even agreeing on the point claimed by their countrymen.

A pakistani or chinese talks about destroying India with nuclear bomb, with utter lack of sense of being bombed back or destruction of life or property...
However senseless the post maybe, he will have got as many as 15 thanks....
Now who are generous?

A pakistani or chinese talks about destroying India with nuclear bomb, with utter lack of sense of being bombed back or destruction of life or property...
However senseless the post maybe, he will have got as many as 15 thanks....
Now who are generous?
That's not true, I don't remember getting one thanks when I say India should be annihilated with a nuke

...... NEVERMIND

Why Indians members are generous in giving thanks to topics/posts which are anti-Pakistan, anti-pak army, topics/comments associate terrorism with Pakistan or anything that presents Pakistan in bad light. They are also generous to give thanks to Pakistani members in those posts where they find some negativity towards Pakistan/Pakistani. on the other hand good, calm, neutral Pakistani members like developers/Asim aquil get unnoticed because they always defend wrong perceptions of Indians. I bet vinod2070 and fateh71 lead in this competition of giving thanks :D

Well may be Pakistani also do this but i am sure they cannot beat the records of indians in thsi competition even on pdf let alone any Indian defence forums.

Note :
Its just my personal observation on PDF and peoples might disagree with me and it was not meant to insult anyone but just to see why is that we think good posts are only those posts which validate our point of views or opinion. Thanks :)

Yeah I have noticed that too. I can't think of even ONE Indian on this forum who have given thanks to anything even remotely positive about Pakistan. And I agree about Fateh_71 and Vinod 100%

...... NEVERMIND

Yeah I have noticed that too. I can't think of even ONE Indian on this forum who have given thanks to anything even remotely positive about Pakistan. And I agree about Fateh_71 and Vinod 100%
you just got a thank from an indian.:lol:

you just got a thank from an indian.:lol:

;) But there was nothing remotely positive about Pakistan in my post though ;). I have gotten thanks from few Indians, even friend requests from Indians in those posts where I openly supported Hinduism. But not even one thanks on any post which is positively related to my country and people.

Indians hate both Chinese and Pakistani people, so where is the surprise?
Awe comeon now from where you have fallen in between india and pak?There are more indians and pakistanis involved in cross boder marriages than sino-pak or even sino-ind.:blah::rolleyes:

Feeling is mutual buddy....:enjoy:

No actually the Chinese members usually start in this forum being really friendly to Indians. One advantage of our media is that they don't scaremonger about India, in fact they barely talk about India at all. :P

It's the derelict mindset and obsessive nature of certain Nationals that they thank the posters as an encouragement for their anti-Pakistan sentiments. Typical example is the one liner below, which received some half dozen thanks.

Very bizarre analysis, do Muslim world really care about Pakistan's obsession with India.

;) But there was nothing remotely positive about Pakistan in my post though ;). I have gotten thanks from few Indians, even friend requests from Indians in those posts where I openly supported Hinduism. But not even one thanks on any post which is positively related to my country and people.
main bhejatiyan tenu friend request.wait kar.

What I have seen in this forum is that Both Indian and Chinese hate each other more than Indian-Pakistani. You will find many threads where Indians and Pakistanis are indulged in jokes and friendly talks unlike with Chinese.

Back
Top Bottom