What's new

Why Indians gets outraged at beheading and call it medieval mongolic act

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone would be outraged, but if someone says that Indians have never done such a thing is just fallacious. Anything can be expected from human beings irrespective of religion.
Expected, yes, allowed nope.

See, point is current set of rules. You can't justify medieval century wrong practice today.

"Islamic Mongolic act"? The Mongols were and are still Buddhists.
Apart from some splinter groups like the Mughals.
Didn't I tell you, go get another coffee, some cookies or make some popcorn and enjoy the show. :coffee::pop::enjoy:

@ATJR: We are sane people we have evolved and left practices like bali and sati which we consider in-human (Christians stopped crusades, stopped assassinating scientists who disprove bible)unlike Muslims who blindly believe everything which was documented for 7th century in present times
You guys still promote Jihad, Hijab, Nikab, Chopping of hands/heads, eye for eye, gender inequality, polygamy etc etc

Someone Needs to Read the Fourth Geneva Convention to which both India & Pakistan are a SIGNATORY:

This prohibition applies not only to murder, torture, corporal punishments, mutilation and medical or scientific experiments not necessitated by the medical treatment of a protected person, but also to any other measures of brutality whether applied by civilian or military agents.

International Humanitarian Law - Fourth 1949 Geneva Convention

:coffee:

P.S. Some people are not going to change, no matter what. Justifying an inhuman & barbaric act by quoting religious text without even knowing the context. :disagree:

Expected, yes, allowed nope.

See, point is current set of rules. You can't justify medieval century wrong practice today.

Didn't I tell you, go get another coffee, some cookies or make some popcorn and enjoy the show. :coffee::pop::enjoy:

Allowed?

No one needs permission. These movements that are centuries old dont just wither away, they leave effects. These effects are very visible somewhere and not so visible somewhere else. Islamic world is reeling under these medieval effects, but it does not mean others have gotten rid of their medieval practices.

Extremism in India, US, China and elsewhere is deeply rooted in these medieval movements, but the only one that has shown itself is in the Islamic world.

"Islamic Mongolic act"? The Mongols were and are still Buddhists.

Apart from some splinter groups like the Mughals.

Its not exactly mongolic act..a central asian act. They may be Turkik or Turko-Mongolic.

Mongols themselves are nice people..I like them.

Tea and Youtiao maybe. :D

These are times when both the Indian/Pakistani members are upset over the incidents. Other country members should leave us alone and not step in like that idiot who tried to come up with his theory of the 1971 outcome.

These are times when both the Indian/Pakistani members are upset over the incidents. Other country members should leave us alone and not step in like that idiot who tried to come up with his theory of the 1971 outcome.
Are he is a good friend and we were talking earlier too. He is not like others. :D

I'll leave then, just wanted to point out that "Islamic Mongol act" didn't make sense.

Oh, and that guy you are talking about isn't Chinese. An obvious one.

@ajtr why are you running away after opening this kind of self delusional threads???

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll leave then, just wanted to point out that "Islamic Mongol act" didn't make sense.

No buddy, Pls don't go, look here comes the SECOND WAVE of ATTACK....................;)

Though Beheading or mutilation of corpse is a deplorable act in todays civil world. There has been lot of hue and cry over among Indians in indian media on social media and on forums describing be0heading as typical act of medieval or mongolic Islamic acts....But then if we look at Hindu scriptures there has been countless examples of beheading like from Parshuram beheading his mother just coz his father ordered him and the whole Kshatriya race,Kali beheading men and demons wearing the garlands of heads, Ram beheading of kumbhkarna in Ramayana ,Krishna beheading shishupala in mahabharat etc.

Now here is something called cognitive dissonance among Indians.On one side indians worship the images of kali wearing garlands of heads and other side they deplore beheading and blame it on islamic medieval culture of mongols ............

Kali wearing garland of heads.
hindu-gods-kali.jpg

Pashuram beheads Kshtriyas
parasurama6.302111649_std.jpg

Here is and episode from Ramayana where Ram beheads Kumbhkarna.

Here is and episode from Mahabharata where Krishna beheads Shishupal with his sudarshan chakra

Parsuram beheading Kshatriya race...........

My grouse is while Indian worship one sort of beheading but on the other hand condemn other sort as medieval Islamic Mongolic act.

You muslims shouldn't talk about other's religion. Next time I will rip the religion you practise If you dare to take examples from past history of Hinduism.

Last edited by a moderator:
You muslims shouldn't talk about other's religion. Next time I will rip the religion you practise If you dare to take examples from past history of Hinduism.

make the post a stealth post otherwise mods are biased here :cheers:

It's an open forum, you are welcome to give your opinions. Actually your point was real value addition to the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom