What's new

Why India will not be able to match up with China

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No, you are wrong. I am not saying China is "great" or "greater" than India. I don't walking on streets and tell people it is August 2009 now, for the same reason, I will never keep saying or believing the so called "greatness"

Dont deny it ! Read your posts...

Chinese history expert who even couldn't spell "Tiananmen" when lecturing me democracy?

dude - you need to see the whole Tiananmen Incident in a big picture, otherwise you will achieve nothing in your life time. The following tutorial on how to start a professional political debate is provided purely for my good willings:

Tiananmen Incident proves CCP is the only optimal choice. Philippines had similar incidents in the 80s, they made the wrong decision and introduced "democracy" for their poor country. 20 years after their democratic development, they are still a dead poor country for which the per capita GDP in PPP term is only 1/4 compared to ours.

At the same time, such "democracy" without solid foundation introduced numerous problems for their society, including numerous power struggles.

Russia had the same problem, when the USSR crashed a couple of years after the Tiananmen Incident, they tried to become more democratic overnight (not saying they are democratic). The truth is not that fancy, the quality of their lives downgraded quickly, their industry crashed, their armies were powerless. tell me what they got?

same story can be said for many many other Asian countries. after closely examed the pattern of the development in Asia, including those successfully stories and those losers (like India, dead poooooooor), CCP comes up with the idea that the South Korean model is the best. South Korean remains as a not-that-democratic nation for decides, they had the chance to have some real global planning for the entire nation, their policies can be executed according to the best interests of the nation not for the purpose of election. In just 30 years, they successfully transformed themselves to a advanced economy and then step by step, they upgraded their political systems. As of today, they are one of the most innovative country, they have a democratic system far more stable than what India has, they are the best model in Asia.

Let's have a look at losers, for example India. Democracy is not pursued by its people, it is installed by its master, a part of the condition to be independent from the UK. Is that the best choice? 60 years after the independence, why the word "caste" is still being used? why marriages are still being arranged in some part of the country? why there is no mature industry? why the backwards IT sector is described as a outsourcing giant? Because the UK needs to keep its influence on India and deteriorate its development potentials.

We all know drugs designed in the west saves lives, however, they charge you money for that. They tell you democracy changes your life, and they give it to you for free and eager to help to setup everything. How you can be stupid enough to buy such crap?

We are different. Although part of our nation was once occupied by the west, we never ceased to be an independent nation. during the WWII, we fought the Japanese, paid ultra price (hundreds of our generals KIA, killed dozens of Japanese generals, including some of their highest rank officials, millions troops KIA).We earned our UNSC permanent seat and of course we are allowed to pick our own course of development.

In Taiwan, the ROC government which led China during the WWII and earned that UNSC permanent seat applied polices similar to South Korean one, now they are a damn rich island with almost 400 billion USD foreign reserve, higher than what your entire 1 billion population have - because they were not a democracy until mid 1990s.

In China Mainland, the CCP sent 2 million troops to North Korea and kicked the American troops back to the 38th parallel, forced the America to sign the first cease fire pact without winning. In 1960s, we had serious conflict with the USSR and even had a brief battle with them. The captured USSR tank is still on display in our national military museum. We earned our chance to freely develop our society and economy according to our own planning and direction. When comparing the development phase of China and South Korea, it is surprisingly similar, we both started modernize our industry from shipbuilding, now we one of the biggest shipbuilders, we both start playing the automobile industry when shipbuilding becomes mature, now we sell 10 million cars per year in mainland, 90+% are built in China, that is the world's largest automobile market, even biggest than the US. Today, we see our young generations pushing for our high tech sectors, huawei is already the giant in its area, we have about 20 world top 100 web sites native to China owned by Chinese.

However, when compared with India, a so called democratic nation in which the life expectancy is 10 years lower than our national average, 15 years lower than the standard in Shanghai, we of course say NO to such forced "democracy" and foreign intervention.

If you can't understand the above lengthy explaination, no problem, just keep the following words: democracy is great, however, the history of Asia proves democracy should only be utilized when you have a solid economy. We Chinese want to follow the path of South Korea/Taiwan, not India. We say No to poverty and those democratic poverty.

Every India with more than half a brain should just think about the deep reason why your country is damn poor. execuses such as "we started our reform in 1990s" won't work as you should ask why your democratic system allowed such crap to happen? why China is about 25-30 ahead you when China started its reform in 1992.

So much for the rant .China must be grateful to Deng Xao Ping and the reforms he initiated.You seem to forget about the Cultural revolution,Great Leap Forward,100 flowers bloom.Forgot about many of Mao's schemes.There is no need to mask about the CCP's
errors.China's reforms started in 1978

Let's have a look at losers, for example India. Democracy is not pursued by its people, it is installed by its master, a part of the condition to be independent from the UK. Is that the best choice? 60 years after the independence, why the word "caste" is still being used? why marriages are still being arranged in some part of the country? why there is no mature industry? why the backwards IT sector is described as a outsourcing giant? Because the UK needs to keep its influence on India and deteriorate its development potentials.

We were never the losers ,A heterogenous bunch called indians became Indian a homogenous bunch.The word "caste" is used for political mileage.About your Industry tell me a Chinese company which has a global name.There is mature Industry we are mostly in the high end sector

We earned our UNSC permanent seat

No Nehru out of his niaveness donated it to China

We all know drugs designed in the west saves lives,

Last time I saw we were the bigger player in the Pharma sector

however, they charge you money for that. They tell you democracy changes your life, and they give it to you for free and eager to help to setup everything. How you can be stupid enough to buy such crap?
I try to learn the positive things from others

We are different. Although part of our nation was once occupied by the west, we never ceased to be an independent nation. during the WWII, we fought the Japanese, paid ultra price (hundreds of our generals KIA, killed dozens of Japanese generals, including some of their highest rank officials, millions troops KIA).We earned our UNSC permanent seat and of course we are allowed to pick our own course of development.

We were the British concubine ,you were international brothel:P

In China Mainland, the CCP sent 2 million troops to North Korea and kicked the American troops back to the 38th parallel, forced the America to sign the first cease fire pact without winning.
But you lost they won
In 1960s, we had serious conflict with the USSR and even had a brief battle with them. The captured USSR tank is still on display in our national military museum.

Handy work of Mao's red guards.When USSR growled you moved your
troops 100 miles from the border

We earned our chance to freely develop our society and economy according to our own planning and direction. When comparing the development phase of China and South Korea, it is surprisingly similar, we both started modernize our industry from shipbuilding, now we one of the biggest shipbuilders, we both start playing the automobile industry when shipbuilding becomes mature, now we sell 10 million cars per year in mainland, 90+% are built in China, that is the world's largest automobile market, even biggest than the US. Today, we see our young generations pushing for our high tech sectors, huawei is already the giant in its area, we have about 20 world top 100 web sites native to China owned by Chinese.

You never earned it. Deng rammed it in to your throat today's China is a legacy of Deng Xao Ping

However, when compared with India, a so called democratic nation in which the life expectancy is 10 years lower than our national average, 15 years lower than the standard in Shanghai, we of course say NO to such forced "democracy" and foreign intervention.

Please don't do a enron with statistics please

Just because China is our enemy, it does not mean that we should be disrespectful towards it.

I like your straight forward way of talking about such political topics and I can't agree more that we are enemies.

:no:

"China is/was/will never behind India, even during those hardest days"

Really...Check 1940s GDP data...!

"No, you are wrong. I am not saying China is "great" or "greater" than India. I don't walking on streets and tell people it is August 2009 now, for the same reason, I will never keep saying or believing the so called "greatness"

Dont deny it ! Read your posts...

sorry, but I am not interested in such troll.

I think no troll is a part of the forum rules.

:blah:

"China is/was/will never behind India, even during those hardest days"

Really...Check 1940s GDP data...!

are you ok? the mainland of china was in the WWII which halted most production. while at that time, India was ruled by Bose as part of the Axis.

:disagree:

It's just ironic that Chinese boost how they have made tanks, ships, jets, nuclear reactors..you name it, they can made it..OTOH, typical indian reply to chinese..oh come on these are low quality tanks and jets we have bought high quality jets, tanks etc..you name it, we will buy it.....This is going to bite them in *** in the long run.

are you ok? the mainland of china was in the WWII which halted most production. while at that time, India was ruled by Bose as part of the Axis.

India was ruled by Bose. When? Who says?

Which narcotic are you on? Opium?

Halted Most production? what does that mean?
You didnt explain what happened suddenly in 1992 that China took off...some leadership change???

It's just ironic that Chinese boost how they have made tanks, ships, jets, nuclear reactors..you name it, they can made it..OTOH, typical indian reply to chinese..oh come on these are low quality tanks and jets we have bought high quality jets, tanks etc..you name it, we will buy it.....This is going to bite them in *** in the long run.

To be precise, buddy, The Chinese make poor copies of Russian equipment. We buy the original Russian stuff. Capish??

Yeah right as if your so called indigneous products were made by Indians only (Hint:Brhamos) and even if they did (now they're working in indigenous programs like J10)...You gotta start somewhere.Now, don't tell you have better production lines and better industrial infrastructure then Chinese.Even Soviet Union started by copying US jets and at one point they built completely perfect MIg29 and Su30...

To be precise, buddy, The Chinese make poor copies of Russian equipment. We buy the original Russian stuff. Capish??

you mean J-11B which we "copied" from Su-27SK is worse than the "original" one?

secondly, can you tell me what is the original model for our DF missiles? how about nuke subs? how about type-99g2? type-03 rifle? ws-2d rocket?

:no:

Attachments

• dogs_10[1].gif
    dogs_10[1].gif
    5.5 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom