What's new

Why India, Pakistan and China cannot live like Europe?

Europe = United under materialism.
China = Anti-Religion

Pakistan = Muslim

India = Hindu

Take away the materialistic lifestyle from the Europeans and they will turn into wild-dogs!!!

I thought Europe was predominent christain.:cheesy:, but I guess they wanted bigger house, fancy cars, more money in there bank account with less work, etc.....That is a great concept, who would of thought of that.:D

Last edited:
lets see...

china is communist

pakistan, bangladesh, and middle east are islamic republics

south east asia already has union

the only countries that can form a EU style block are India, Nepal, Bhutan, and Sri Lanka.

middle east cant do it cause sunni and shia

and china doesn't agree with SE asia or east asia.

I thought Europe was predominent christain.:cheesy:, but I guess they wanted bigger house, fancy cars, more money in there bank account with less work, etc.....That is a great concept, who would of thought of that.:D

Most Europeans are not religious!

lets see...

china is communist

pakistan, bangladesh, and middle east are islamic republics

south east asia already has union

the only countries that can form a EU style block are India, Nepal, Bhutan, and Sri Lanka.

middle east cant do it cause sunni and shia

and china doesn't agree with SE asia or east asia.

Nice BS, lol! I doubt that India, Nepal, Bhutan, and Sri Lanka would ever do such a thing. Especially since India has funded the Tamil Tigers for so long!

Islamic countries have formed the Organisation of the Islamic Conference, and I doubt you even know the difference between Sunni and Shia!

And also ASEAN is not a union! More like a way to work together between neighbouring nations!

Why India, Pak, China, etc cannot live like Europe.We have lot of hate for each other. The Visa formalities are very difficult. Look at Europe, they can travel to any country without Visa. We always believe in West countries. Take example of India, Pak whenever any problem comes they run to Western countries. I Would like praise china here for not doing so.

Can we youth of all the Asian countries come together and do something unprecedented to make everything correct and become more powerful region then Europe or America.

Waiting for your suggestions.

Than Who would buy their (west's) weapons??:what:

Than who would vote for our idiotic politicians??

Than what would our media sell??

Not happening!!

We need to do something urgently.I am Hindu and believe in Hinduism a lot.But at same time I pray in front mosque and churches as well. I believe in one God. In India we have some Some bad Hindus and some Muslims and some bad Christians who don't believe in other religion except their own religion.This is big problem.According to me, we should believe in our religion but respect other religion as well.

I am not very sure but I think Western countries are behind all this.They are already developed and don't want to see Asian countries becoming developed.
US majorly I guess is behind the terrorism.They only created Talibaan and we all are suffering from them.They have accepted that they only created Talibaan.

Why don't we Youth of all the Asians countries make some organization and visit each others countries together and help pepole we r human being first and then we are Hindu, Muslims.Let me know who is with me on this?

It's a great question - since there has been nothing other than silly suggestions blaming the so called West, better solutions will have to be answered:

1. Customs Union. This is the heart of the EU - Why is this idea important? In countries like Pakistan there is not any integrated idea about trade, in fact trade within provinces is RESTRICTED. Everfy province under it's tribal "chief minister" plays politics with economics. A Customs Union is an agreement among nation states that essentially creates a supra-national customs regime, it can even be thought of as a antio-customs regime in the sense that it does away with an idea many take for granted.

2. It may be news to you, however; should you begin to think about why countries such as Pakistan remain impoverished and you care enough to begin doing some research to find some answers, you may run across the FACT, thagt countries such Pakistan actually restrict economic activity of their citizens; such countries have legislation which makes starting and doing business difficult, or they have legislative procedures that make regularization costly both in monetary and in terms of time and effort.

The above two ideas are predicated on the notion that economic activity ought not be restricted and that no efort be spared to enable citizens and legal entities from engaging in legal commercial acitivity and that such activity is a "Right" recognized in law both in countires and internationally.

With such a "Right" will be associated "rights" which are foundations for the framework you seek - freedom of movement (visa regimes are restrictions on such a "right") right to earn/make a legal living, not just national but supra-national.

What use would politiicans and political parties who rely on politics of identity based on language, ethnicity, religious or caste or class affiliation be in such a structure? of little use, there will always be problems, Thank God, because we shall always have to fashion solutions, Thank God, and politicians will try to make a legal living exploiting problems and sentiments, however; they will not be as wildly succeessful as they have been in our recent history. Not for a while to come until the solutions we fashion lead to a new set of problems, for whaich we will have to fashions new solutions, which in time may lead to new problems and on and on.

:pop::pop:

Why India, Pak, China, etc cannot live like Europe.We have lot of hate for each other. The Visa formalities are very difficult. Look at Europe, they can travel to any country without Visa. We always believe in West countries. Take example of India, Pak whenever any problem comes they run to Western countries. I Would like praise china here for not doing so.

Can we youth of all the Asian countries come together and do something unprecedented to make everything correct and become more powerful region then Europe or America.

Waiting for your suggestions.[/QUOTE

Because of India's foreign policy. India doesn't believe in peaceful co-existance with neighboring countries be it Pakistan, Sri-Lanka or China. Read Indian Air Chief decalring China and Pakistan a threat on the following link India faces a greater threat from China than Pak: Air Chief - GEO.tv this is today's headline .

Actually restrict economic activity of their citizens; such countries have legislation which makes starting and doing business difficult, or they have legislative procedures that make regularization costly both in monetary and in terms of time and effort.

:pop::pop:

Muse, touchy point .... whats ur take on regulation?. The subprime crisis convinced me of need for regulation.

For the following reasons:

1. Too much hostility.
2. State sponsored terrorism
3. Uneven economic growth, hence a something like common currency, wil be a nightmare for some, but a monopoly for others.
4. Little people to people contact, staggering amount of mistrust.

Possible solutions:
1. Resolution of hostilities.
2. More people to people contact, that includes between Pakistan and China, Pakistan and India, and most important India and China
3. Ending state sponsored terrorism.
4. Assisted economic growth, China can assist India, and both India and China can assist Pakistan.
5. Because I feel it will happen in the future.

we create pakistan as a islamic country and like it this way only.
we can only make union with islamic counties not with china or india.

i have not started this thread for blame game.The people who believe in blame game please don't write in this thread. Only likely minded peoples are required who can help me in making some organization to do something for our goodness.Else our countries will always keeps asking for aids from western countries. Situation is very bad and you will only know this when u talk with western peoples about Asia. they say us fool who don't have proper clothes to wear,proper to food to eat but have lot of money for fighting each other.I know that India is not saint as well as Pakistan."Taali ek haath se nahin bajati"

Waiting for your suggestions.[/QUOTE

Because of India's foreign policy. India doesn't believe in peaceful co-existance with neighboring countries be it Pakistan, Sri-Lanka or China. Read Indian Air Chief decalring China and Pakistan a threat on the following link India faces a greater threat from China than Pak: Air Chief - GEO.tv this is today's headline .

javeda,
I have started this thread because of such issues only.These type of statements come from all of other countries as well not India only. We Youths need to something...

To be like Europeans you have to be

1. Civilised, Respect each others culture heritage, relatively wealthy and educated.

Which of these can we attribute to South Asians

Actually West is not dominating because it's civilized but becase of militry might. And might is always right and civilized.:usflag:

Back
Top Bottom