What's new

Why Hindu community leaving pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still she did the job of the century and cut down Pakk to size - literally.

Indra Gandhi was a sweet loving Dardic Pandit. She knew that Pakistanis have very little in common with Bengalis, so I asked her to please separate that part from US. She obliged. After that I sent some trained Sikhs to get her killed when her job was done.

Indra Gandhi was a sweet loving Dardic Pandit. She knew that Pakistanis have very little in common with Bengalis, so I asked her to please separate that part from US. She obliged. After that I sent some trained Sikhs to get her killed when her job was done.

wow u did a lot of things:devil:

Wow! Afghan opium avaliable in US too :girl_wacko:

These things have been happening in India for a VERY LONG time. AFA the topic is concerned, it is sad that some Hindus are leaving Pakistan. I am sure there are a lot more that are not. It's a tragedy and no one should be capitalizing on it. The issues should be fixed.

Murderers are murdered in ANY part of the world. I don't think it is right for us to bash a country or a nation about a specific event and close our eyes from others. But here's the situation in India too, Muslims and Christians getting killed (and I've not even pulled anything from Kashmir yet..)

http://www.metacafe.com/watc/1042970thousands_of_muslims_killed_by_hindus_in_gujarat_indi/

Thousands flee violence in India's Assam, 17 killed - Yahoo! News Canada

More Christians killed in India violence | Christian News on Christian Today

INDIA At least 500 Christians killed in Orissa, government sources say - Asia News

********.com - India - "Gujarat: Getting Away With Murder" - Muslims massacred

thats how you show the mirror to the other side

whatever is forcing Pakistani Hindus to immigrate to India is sad. but using a tragedy for point scoring is cheap and pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom