What's new

Why have we banished our own brethren? Indian Apartheid

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not defending anything sir.... point is there is no more apartheid system in India..even you can acknowledge the fact that many hindus form different country are seeking asylum in india because of our shiny democratic values.

we don't have any proof on this so far...but we do have special police station to deal with this cases.

stop joking lol, democratic? kashmiris being killed in democratic country, mosques destroyed in your democratic country,

and yesterdays i saw your stupid media painting Pakistan vs Bangladesh as 1971 war. i was like Really?

No sir...you are absolute wrong

well that is what the Hindu a respected Indian newspaper that Indians often use as a source on here the forum is saying. The article is suggesting that the problem has been highlighted on many occasions in the past but it is still going on in 2012

stop joking lol, democratic? kashmiris being killed in democratic country, mosques destroyed in your democratic country,

and yesterdays i saw your stupid media painting Pakistan vs Bangladesh as 1971 war. i was like Really?

sir, our full armed forces are there to save our kashmiri brothers in J&K... against terrorism. Case is going on against the culprits in babri's case...as i told you we have a bit slow judicial process.

The other part is irrelevant to the issue... please discuss it on a appropriate thread.

well that is what the Hindu a respected Indian newspaper that Indians often use as a source on here the forum is saying. The article is suggesting that the problem has been highlighted on many occasions in the past but it is still going on in 2012

No sir... this are minor thing happening in most interior part of our country and laws will take her own course.

address the above the shame of India. which Indians on the forum are in denial about

sir, our full armed forces are there to save our kashmiri brothers in J&K... against terrorism. Case is going on against the culprits in babri's case...as i told you we have a bit slow judicial process.

The other part is irrelevant to the issue... please discuss it on a appropriate thread.

appropriate thread? well appropriate thread is about "apartheid system" NOT your constitution.

No sir... this are minor thing happening in most interior part of our country and laws will take her own course.

So minor that a Indian National newspaper decides to dedicate it's opinion and a full page to these abuses. Oh its cos its minor yea rite

appropriate thread? well appropriate thread is about "apartheid system" NOT your constitution.

sir... you are going offline again.

So minor that a Indian National newspaper decides to dedicate it's opinion and a full page to these abuses. Oh its cos its minor yea rite

sir...the incidents are very old and culprits are behind the bar.. i think case is closed.

Aryan forgets that his country that claims a country based on the unity of his religion, has the worst record of sectarian killings that far outstrip the negatives that happen in a country nearly 9 times as populated as his country...

It won't take google more than 2 seconds to get me 20 times more links about negatives that happen in "The Land of the Pure".

sir...the incidents are very old and culprits are behind the bar.. i think case is closed.

No they are not Feb 2012 is recent:

Only recently, on 15 February 2012, at Daulatpur village in Haryana's Uklana region, a Dalit youth had to face the wrath of an upper caste when in a bid to quench his thirst he drank water from a pot located on his premises. Once his caste became known, his hand was chopped off with a sickle. Even though we are living in the 21 century and make claims of having the world's largest democracy, there is little change in the attitude of the upper caste towards Dalits, literate or illiterate.

shame on you for trying to minimise the suffering of dalits

No they are not Feb 2012 is recent:

Only recently, on 15 February 2012, at Daulatpur village in Haryana's Uklana region, a Dalit youth had to face the wrath of an upper caste when in a bid to quench his thirst he drank water from a pot located on his premises. Once his caste became known, his hand was chopped off with a sickle. Even though we are living in the 21 century and make claims of having the world's largest democracy, there is little change in the attitude of the upper caste towards Dalits, literate or illiterate.

shame on you for trying to minimise the suffering of dalits

sir...culprits are behind the bar and please no personal attacks..thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom