What's new

Why dont I prefer Modi?

Actually a proper analogy to IK in Pakistan would be AK in India. (IK = AK).

Both inexperienced, political amateurs trying to scuttle the status quo, projecting to end corruption within 90 days, introduce radical reforms, unleashing populist rhetoric with no concrete agenda, aided by vested interests to serve their interests (IK allegedly by establishment and AK by foreign foundations) and in reality having no political organization or experience to take on the established players. Actually one can say PTI is better organized or has more support from Pakistanis than AAP..

I was not comparing IK and modi, was comparing the behaviour of their fans who nearly worship their hero.

No offence,this guys party has won in many Muslim majority areas even though they were treated partially, thier are only two reasons for that.

1.The opposite party is very corroupt then BJP.

2.The people in those areas are corrupt,by selling their votes for 4 to 5,000 during the election time.

option 1 (modified): The Muslims know Modi is an Islamophobe, but the opposition is either hopelessly corrupt or incompetent, or both.

It's better to get some benefit under Modi, even if less than Hindus, than to get no benefit under the opposition.

Also, it could be that, while Modi himself is an Islamophobe, some other members in his party need not be.

Is this thread still running?
I would call myself modi skeptic than modi hater/modi lover, although there are plenty of reason to be either.
But its funny how people idolize him (like IK done by pakistanis) here, as if he is the only saviour of gujrat/India.

Also, why people use 'ji' after a name when they write in English?

Ah ... the self declared 'secularist' attempting to convince us of his secularism by equating Modi to Imm the dim.

Same kind who equate 'Indo-Pak' (now Aff-Pak) and 'terrorists' as 'gunmen'.

..as Paresh Rawal famously said ..In India even biscuits are called Parle-G, nothing wrong in giving respect to Sri. Modi by adding a ji to it. Of course we are not as 'english' as you, we are like this onleeee.

No offence,this guys party has won in many Muslim majority areas even though they were treated partially, thier are only two reasons for that.

1.The opposite party is very corroupt then BJP.

2.The people in those areas are corrupt,by selling their votes for 4 to 5,000 during the election time.

1. No doubt Opposition party is most corrupt party in world.
2. It was the case 20 year ago, the election commission of India is very strict now a days. Even in Bihar, Bogus voting, booth capturing, masquarading has stopped (during election). Thinking of these ideas in Gujrat is non-sense.

then what is the reason Modi party is winning in Gujrat???

1. Except Sunni , no other Muslim find BJP untouchable. Sunni in India are illiterate and involve in crime, shia, ahmedi and bohra find good position in Indian society.. So modi get all non-Sunni Votes.
2. Sunni vote get devided if some independent Sunni contest.

1. No doubt Opposition party is most corrupt party in world.
2. It was the case 20 year ago, the election commission of India is very strict now a days. Even in Bihar, Bogus voting, booth capturing, masquarading has stopped (during election). Thinking of these ideas in Gujrat is non-sense.

then what is the reason Modi party is winning in Gujrat???

1. Except Sunni , no other Muslim find BJP untouchable. Sunni in India are illiterate and involve in crime, shia, ahmedi and bohra find good position in Indian society.. So modi get all non-Sunni Votes.
2. Sunni vote get devided if some independent Sunni contest.
Ha ha buddy boy you expect too much from our politicians and elections,20 years back they where giving 5000₹ per vote uh....?.Then they were really rich politicians:P.

And your Sunni show concept,im sorry you are flawed,For eg Modis party was anhilated in jamalpur,Ahmedabad which is one of the largest electrol area where 60% bora live.

If you think neighbors needed to see a mushroom cloud before they knew we had a bomb, you are naive. Just doubts of existence of bomb is enough. I dont see how having this on election manifesto (as also sonia's foreign issue) invalidates my point. Its actually supporting mine that these consolidated their support.

As for rest of your silly questions on gujarat, please see the blog links in the first post of this thread.

Intelligence agencies both the nations are enough capable to have information about the actual capability to nuke each other... Having a nuclear bomb and showing a mashroom cloud are total different things. Nuclear explosion are power projections and a warning to the adversaries...

As far as you calling my questions silly, oh yes they might not be as huge as you expect but important to the common man like me.

I had been to gujrat twice from 2009.. I have close mates from Gujrat and non of them would agree to you... I have seen the thing actually would belive these real things rather than reading and beliving the blog...

Meawhile I like your language and assertive approach.. You can be very good project manager, guest lecturer who has diversified way of looking at thing...

Meawhile I like your language and assertive approach.. You can be very good project manager, guest lecturer who has diversified way of looking at thing...

Thanks. I am an entry-level academic, but in a very non-assertive field (theoretical physics)

Adversaries are already advised by their respective intelligence agencies. So, that mushroom cloud was more to shows to (and consolidate) hardcore support base of BJP than to outsiders.

As for rest: I have also been to gujarat and so have all those surveyors who collected data from all corners of all states that goes into the economic data and census etc that I have used in my blog article (see #1 of this thread).

Also, Modi's (ie. BJP's) vote shares have been steadily decreasing since 2004 elections (in all state and general elections hence). Also note that he doesnt win by a landslide in terms of vote shares. In last elections (recollecting from memory) it was something like 43% for congress and 56% for BJP - just like many other states.

option 1 (modified): The Muslims know Modi is an Islamophobe, but the opposition is either hopelessly corrupt or incompetent, or both.

It's better to get some benefit under Modi, even if less than Hindus, than to get no benefit under the opposition.

Also, it could be that, while Modi himself is an Islamophobe, some other members in his party need not be.

Actually, Congress is big loser.
First, Muslims are targeting congress saying they are backstabbers, they claim that incidents like babri masjid demolishion and many other happened mostly during congress time. so many muslims do not want to vote congress.

Some other claim that, current muslims situation congress is responsible.

Some other claim that, even when congress is in power there were lots of innocents arrest.

If a muslim candidates contest against congress in muslim majority area, he gets lot of money from some partys. anf BJP finally wins here

For some muslims getting recognition in congress is difficult so they join BJP which is very easy to get.

Above are mostly opinions about muslims in my home town. many muslims decides not to vote congress just because they want to teach congress a lesson.

Mean while, BJP propaganda against congress for being less extreamist that they are anti-hindus. every where in internet and facebook posts they propagated a msg saying that being a secular is disgusting. there by congress loses hindu votes and BJP gets free vote.

Congress s loser either side.

...looks like elder brother has disowned you and kicked you out of the family :wave: Kujliwal's last shred of credibility is gone. No more Fig leaves.

(Won’t vote for Kejriwal’s party, it is greedy for power: Anna ) :toast_sign:

Anna should join BJP. Looks like it is his party.

He may be great for Gujrat from an industry perspective, but I dont think he has the grace and manners of a statesman or a country's leader. His demeanor and approach is very goon like.. Specially in public speeches.. Plus does not shy away from personal attacks and using un parliamentary language..

With power comes responsibility.

Samajh jayega. :D

Thanks. I am an entry-level academic, but in a very non-assertive field (theoretical physics)

Adversaries are already advised by their respective intelligence agencies. So, that mushroom cloud was more to shows to (and consolidate) hardcore support base of BJP than to outsiders.

As for rest: I have also been to gujarat and so have all those surveyors who collected data from all corners of all states that goes into the economic data and census etc that I have used in my blog article (see #1 of this thread).

Also, Modi's (ie. BJP's) vote shares have been steadily decreasing since 2004 elections (in all state and general elections hence). Also note that he doesnt win by a landslide in terms of vote shares. In last elections (recollecting from memory) it was something like 43% for congress and 56% for BJP - just like many other states.

Lets us see the results of polls.. It wont be much... :)

Back
Top Bottom