What's new

Why dont I prefer Modi?

For the people who say mode is from land of pure,let me give you an small e.g. I lived in Ahmedabad,generally people live in communities like muslim and hindu .They if you take areas like shahpur,jamalpur,khanpur,fatewadi,narol where muslims are in huge numbers the basic amenities like roads,street lights and garbage cleaning suck hard time,when you compare places like iskon temple navranpura,c.g road,s.g highway and new ahmedabad areas where hindu people majority is high,why these double standards in the same city just because they are muslims.People just see the chocolate cream upper part not the hollow cone inner.

I have heard similar things from HIndus and Muslims from Gujarat. Modi is an incorrigible Islamophobe, which will get him lots of votes from the usual suspects.

Why not pitch for BJP under Modi? Just curious.

EDIT: Ah, I got your answer from the other thread where you said "you will vote for Modi headed BJP, if not these other parties". So, I dont understand your "I used to be part of IAC and supported Arvind Kejriwal and even attend his google hangout/webcast" when you always wanted to vote for Modi :D :D Dude, AAP doesnt need namesake supporters who then go and vote for Modi.. it wants voters :))

Well AAP just lost this 'voter' to Narendra Modi and also a 'supporter' to Janata Party and Loksatta party. :disagree:

I have heard similar things from HIndus and Muslims from Gujarat. Modi is an incorrigible Islamophobe, which will get him lots of votes from the usual suspects.

No offence,this guys party has won in many Muslim majority areas even though they were treated partially, thier are only two reasons for that.

1.The opposite party is very corroupt then BJP.

2.The people in those areas are corrupt,by selling their votes for 4 to 5,000 during the election time.

No, we dont needs strong leaders, we need strong systems. But unfortunately, given the way Modi has been known to run down lokayukta and police & prosecution wings (remember, the HC & SC had to intervene a few times!) etc, he doesnt come out as someone who will put in institutions that will serve India long after he leaves office. His style is autocratic, and thats not a good streak. If Vajpayee had to do a Pokhran to consolidate his core base, I dread to imagine what Modi will do to consolidate his (he already did one for gujarat in 2002)! :disagree:

You are half informed and ignorent as well.

Making India a nuclear power was in BJPs election manifesto.. China was already a nuclear power and had capability of ICBM in 70s. Not to forget that Pakistan already had percieved their nuclear program (offcource with the help of China). Vajpayee had alrady figured out all the consequences of this nuclear test and only three people from ministry (PM, HM and defence minister) knew this. Apart from these ppl, Brijesh Mishra, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam and Army cheif had idea about Nuclear test.

You got to know that for bigger threat, you have to have nukes in your arsenal...

I want to ask few questions to you:

1. Have you been to Gujrat?
2. Why peoples and exit polls are predicting hatric of modi being CM?
3. Why females of Gujrat feel secure even at midnite being alone?
4. Why roads of Gujrat are so nice?
5. Why electricity in Gujrat is 24X7?
6. Why delegates from many big nations (big in termsof politics) wants to invest in Gujrat?
7. Why China louds Mr. Narendra Modi and Gujrat and wants to have good

You are half informed and ignorent as well.

If you think neighbors needed to see a mushroom cloud before they knew we had a bomb, you are naive. Just doubts of existence of bomb is enough. I dont see how having this on election manifesto (as also sonia's foreign issue) invalidates my point. Its actually supporting mine that these consolidated their support.

As for rest of your silly questions on gujarat, please see the blog links in the first post of this thread.

You were always a modi guy... stop whipping up false sympathies :D

Of course I was and am a Modi guy, but I supported AAP. Not any more though ...:rolleyes:

Now you will see me pull down your propaganda by propping up Janata Party and Loksatta Party ;)

This is very interesting... I mean of all the places on the planet, Modi ji's publicity is being done one way or the other in PDF.

Nice. :D

Of course I was and am a Modi guy, but I supported AAP. Not any more though ...:rolleyes:

Now you will see me pull down your propaganda by propping up Janata Party and Loksatta Party ;)

Suuure, be my guest MoMo boy ;)
In fact you can prop up even your guy MoMo - he may fall short in comparison to AAP, but thats not something to feel ashamed about.

Suuure, be my guest MoMo boy ;)
In fact you can prop up even your guy MoMo - he may fall short in comparison to AAP, but thats not something to feel ashamed about.

dont worry ...I have a very thick skin. Thick enough to brush aside snide comments from silly internet 'boys' and make sure NaMo is marketed even in pdf :azn:

Suuure, be my guest MoMo boy

yo you serious mango boy ?

How can one compare Modi who has governed a state for 10 years with good results and AAP which was formed few weeks before and has not even managed a ward in a municipality ?

Any natural number compared with zero (AAP) would still be greater..

yo you serious mango boy ?

How can one compare Modi who has governed a state for 10 years with good results and AAP which was formed few weeks before and has not even managed a ward in a municipality ?

Any natural number compared with zero (AAP) would still be greater..

dont bother to educate him .... he appears to be 'secular' individual from a religious minority. Everything you say will fall on deaf ears.

Is this thread still running?
I would call myself modi skeptic than modi hater/modi lover, although there are plenty of reason to be either.
But its funny how people idolize him (like IK done by pakistanis) here, as if he is the only saviour of gujrat/India.

Also, why people use 'ji' after a name when they write in English?

But its funny how people idolize him (like IK done by pakistanis) here, as if he is the only saviour of gujrat/India.

Actually a proper analogy to IK in Pakistan would be AK in India. (IK = AK).

Both inexperienced, political amateurs trying to scuttle the status quo, projecting to end corruption within 90 days, introduce radical reforms, unleashing populist rhetoric with no concrete agenda, aided by vested interests to serve their interests (IK allegedly by establishment and AK by foreign foundations) and in reality having no political organization or experience to take on the established players. Actually one can say PTI is better organized or has more support from Pakistanis than AAP..

Back
Top Bottom