What's new

Why don't gulf Arab countries experiance terrorism?

Arab countries don't experience terrorism because it's rejected by people, our governments and regimes show no tolerance toward such way of thinking. There are seeds however but the moment they grow, they will immediately get chopped off. Our mosques are monitored as well as our education system which teaches us how to be tolerant Muslims. Living standards play a vital role which are better than the countries that experience terrorism. A terrorist won't blow himself off unless he is desperate. For example, you see terroersts in Pakistan or Afghanistan or Iraq blow themselves off among Shia or slaughter whom they call Kafirs, while you won't see this in GCC or Yemen or Lebanon which have considerable numbers of Shia. Plz, don't blame your misfortunes on others.

Pakistani brothers want to blame others in an attempt to clean their picture in people's minds. Well, Pakistan picture is clean already, and I won't give a **** about what others talk about me or my country.

I would like to show you how our regimes turn to real monsters toward those people. In Jordan, a terrorist group started to flourish in a city named Maan in Southern Jordan where I studied. The government tried to arrest them but they used weapon in resistance, yet and after few days the army sieged them and either arrested/killed them all. They were finished in a matter of days.

I have a Saudi friend who has a brother in prison. The court sentenced him with 2 years in prison, but he has been there for 10 years because he hosted a wanted terrorist at his home. They won't release him unless they be sure he is changed. My friend told me he won't change his thoughts about Jihad so he will be imprisoned. I see this overreaction and oppression, but this is how those are being treated over there.

Sorry Mr. Black eagle. One of the Majour sponsor in shape ofman power in Iraq, Syria, Afganistan is the Jordan and this is a fact how many Doucumentries and Videos and Pictures you may need to prove that. Big GCC counties funded in Cash Jordan provide Man so hell to all others. and still you say we are inocent. i dont think so.

Yes and Anders behring breivik is a norwegian who killed 77 people in the blink of an eye................ your point for dragging in Behtullah Mehsud was? Derailment of topic? OBL has caused more harm to the reputation of Pakistan than he did by sponsoring terrorism. OBL has become synonymous with Pakistan whereas it should havebeen KSA, as OBL was their mess not ours.

Taking a dig at someone's country simply because he/she was their national is just as ludicrous as suggesting that Pakistan is responsible for the actions of a few individuals out of nearly 200 million simply because they happen to be Pakistanis !

Sorry Mr. Black eagle. One of the Majour sponsor in shape ofman power in Iraq, Syria, Afganistan is the Jordan and this is a fact how many Doucumentries and Videos and Pictures you may need to prove that. Big GCC counties funded in Cash Jordan provide Man so hell to all others. and still you say we are inocent. i dont think so.

I am sorry I don't understand what you are talking about. However, I was as open as you guys. You always let out your concerns and we sometimes refrain or at most reply reluctantly regarding this issue. Now, it's time to come clean and say what we really wanted tell each other in a civil manner as well as brothers. It's better to always be open than to curb yourself and as a result explode at some moment and blabber irresponsibly. From now on you have to accept what others think. Afterall, we are here to debate and get our views closer.

Saudis have destroyed pakistan but paksitan is too responsible for it and facing the wrath alone..

Paan Singh Ji,

After Mr. Modi's picture used as an avatar, I thought your next choice would be an avatar picture of Mr. Bal-less Tharki from Bumsbay.

I am surprised that you are giving free lunches now instead.

Haaahaaa...so you're from North or South Waziristan ?
You never going to get that out of me :D As I said my business 'interests' encompass whole of Pakistan!

I am sorry I don't understand what you are talking about. However, I was as open as you guys. You always let out your concerns and we sometimes refrain or at most reply reluctantly regarding this issue. Now, it's time to come clean and say what we really wanted tell each other in a civil manner as well as brothers. It's better to always be open than to curb yourself and as a result explode at some moment and blabber irresponsibly. From now on you have to accept what others think. Afterall, we are here to debate and get our views closer.

That's the way to go!

Have you noticed, how nice a Samaritan, I have been recently! :D

Taking a dig at someone's country simply because he/she was their national is just as ludicrous as suggesting that Pakistan is responsible for the actions of a few individuals out of nearly 200 million simply because they happen to be Pakistanis !
Hello! Isn't that exactly, how things have been working in International politics? Ajmal Kasab...........Ring any bells? (whether he is Pakistani or not, but still Pakistan is blamed) So why should Pakistan take the fall for Saudi's, who conveniently banished OBL instead of putting him behind bars. Not to mention how these Saudi royal monarchs are always on their toes to interfere in Pakistan's internal matters.......... asylum to corrupt politicians is one example.

Hello! Isn't that exactly, how things have been working in International politics? Ajmal Kasab...........Ring any bells? (whether he is Pakistani or not, but still Pakistan is blamed) So why should Pakistan take the fall for Saudi's, who conveniently banished OBL instead of putting him behind bars. Not to mention how these Saudi royal monarchs are always on their toes to interfere in Pakistan's internal matters.......... asylum to corrupt politicians is one example.

Indeed thats exactly what Pakistan is subjected to but brings our stance down in the dumps if use the same reasoning thats leveled against us to bash others whilst opposing it when we're bashed with it ! As if we need to provide the media and our so many well-wishers sitting around the world another contradiction to bash us with.

I agree exiling OBL was a huge mistake by the Saudis, perhaps they gave into his family's pressure or they just made a bad move because OBL wasn't 1/10th the man he was back then when compared with what he became later on ! Either way bashing the whole country for the policies of a select few in the Government is as ludicrous as bashing Pakistan (or the army) for the policies of a select few in taking out Bughti or Bhutto etc. instead of blaming Musharaf or Zia for their bad decisions..if they were that !

Yara, things did happen in the past, and they certainly are happening in Balochistan @ Qatar & UAE.

Saudi Arabia is out of this dirty game now, however, you can not deny that they weren't involved before! Similarly UAE and Qatar are involved in loads of **** in Balochistan, if you're less privileged of this information does not mean that it's not happening.

I have nothing against 'Arabs', many of them are pretty decent people, we need to sit down and thrash everything out. Look at Saudia, they have mended their ways. Now it's time for the FAT FU** in Qatar and the cowboy of UAE to mend his ways and not support insurgency in Baluchistan, and stop being a launch-pad for anti Pakistan activity.

Buddy, cut the emotions out, whatever I say is nothing personal. I deal with everything as purely business. If I have to place a bullet between the eye-balls of someone someday, it will be purely business :D

WTF... When did the that tailor become a Kabuli Pakhtoon? :angry:

Sorry...I had thought that 'Kabulis' was a derogatory term for Pukhtoons who can't speak Pashto but are fluent in Farsi and are more aligned with the Tajiks, Uzbeks etc. then with their own ethnic group ! :oops:

Guess then I'd have to come up with something else to have a dig at you and infuriate you ! :D

How does a 'Punjabi Pukhtoon or Hyperion Buttzai' sound like ? :P

WTF... When did the that tailor become a Kabuli Pakhtoon? :angry:

Sorry...I had thought that 'Kabulis' was a derogatory term for Pukhtoons who can't speak Pashto but are fluent in Farsi and are more aligned with the Tajiks, Uzbeks etc. then with their own ethnic group ! :oops:

Guess then I'd have to come up with something else to have a dig at you and infuriate you ! :D

Fact: A Pakhtoon, no matter wherever he/she is from has no sympathy with * Tajik * Turkmen * Chechen * Uzbek
We're a special bunch, who are related by blood only. It's like a special members club and invitations are closed :D

Now about Kabuli Pakhtoons, they're one of the most decent and richest bunch out there. Once example: Meh-mends. I won't get into the nomenclature, but they are, lets say, from royal lineage of Pathans.

Yara, things did happen in the past, and they certainly are happening in Balochistan @ Qatar & UAE.

Saudi Arabia is out of this dirty game now, however, you can not deny that they weren't involved before! Similarly UAE and Qatar are involved in loads of **** in Balochistan, if you're less privileged of this information does not mean that it's not happening.

I have nothing against 'Arabs', many of them are pretty decent people, we need to sit down and thrash everything out. Look at Saudia, they have mended their ways. Now it's time for the FAT FU** in Qatar and the cowboy of UAE to mend his ways and not support insurgency in Baluchistan, and stop being a launch-pad for anti Pakistan activity.

Buddy, cut the emotions out, whatever I say is nothing personal. I deal with everything as purely business. If I have to place a bullet between the eye-balls of someone someday, it will be purely business :D

Of course...thats all possible and indeed that does and did happen ! My only contention was just as I get worked up over someone saying 'the Army did this or the army did that' without realizing that instead of blaming the said 'General' who was involved in this you just shat on the the soldier up their in Siachen whose freezing his arse off for us on Eid in the process ! Similarly call out those who did it instead of making these sweeping statements like 'KSA funds terrorism' or 'KSA does that'...whats the name of the Prince or the Bureaucrat who does that ! Do that instead of pegging everyone who were held the Saudi Passport as an accessory to the actions of a handful of individuals.

Isn't this our exact line of reasoning when people take a dig at 'Pakistan' being the centre of all terrorism or the supporter of it ? Or that Islam is a 'hateful, militant' religion ?

Fact: A Pakhtoon, no matter wherever he/she is from has no sympathy with * Tajik * Turkmen * Chechen * Uzbek
We're a special bunch, who are related by blood only. It's like a special members club and invitations are closed :D

Now about Kabuli Pakhtoons, they're one of the most decent and richest bunch out there. Once example: Meh-mends. I won't get into the nomenclature, but they are, lets say, from royal lineage of Pathans.

Me neither...! Not even an 'honorary Pukhtoon' ? :cry:

I promise to brush my teeth every day with Naswar ! :undecided:

They appear to be the safest nations in the muslim world in terms of low number of terrorist attacks. Even turkey has the occasional bombing by pkk. So What differentiates them from everyone esle?

Well, the reasons are simple , most of them are already what the terrorists want them to be ie Islamist caliphates with strong following of the teachings of Koran

Of course...thats all possible and indeed that does and did happen ! My only contention was just as I get worked up over someone saying 'the Army did this or the army did that' without realizing that instead of blaming the said 'General' who was involved in this you just shat on the the soldier up their in Siachen whose freezing his arse off for us on Eid in the process ! Similarly call out those who did it instead of making these sweeping statements like 'KSA funds terrorism' or 'KSA does that'...whats the name of the Prince or the Bureaucrat who does that ! Do that instead of pegging everyone who were held the Saudi Passport as an accessory to the actions of a handful of individuals.

Isn't this our exact line of reasoning when people take a dig at 'Pakistan' being the centre of all terrorism or the supporter of it ? Or that Islam is a 'hateful, militant' religion ?

Me neither...! Not even an 'honorary Pukhtoon' ? :cry:

I totally agree. And we definitely need an open dialogue with the 'real' decision makers of the Arab world:

* KSA
* Egypt
* Iraq
* Syria (observer)
* Sudan (observer)
* Libya (observer)

These are the big players and are of pure races. The above mentioned nations are large enough to matter, and have the grey matter necessary to reason with, rest of the small naughty nations can be dealt very effectively.

The notion that UAE or Qatar one day will become 'mini' Israel's, and threaten the territorial integrity of Pakistan,.................well.......... is at best........... a bad joke! :D

Back
Top Bottom