What's new

Why don't gulf Arab countries experiance terrorism?

They appear to be the safest nations in the muslim world in terms of low number of terrorist attacks. Even turkey has the occasional bombing by pkk. So What differentiates them from everyone esle?

They are safe and it shows that the terrorists either see them as allies or they are secretly funded by these gulf states.

I whole heartedly disagree with Faujihistorian. His assesment is out of touch with reality, even though 89 percent of the time, i agree with him.

Thank you.

My mission in life???????????????

To increase my acceptance rating from 89 to at least 92% :)

keep reading.

And for our Urdu speakers watch this video for stats and information, how money is given to radical-militant elements...

WikiLeaks Saudi Arabia and UAE funding Terrorism in Pakistan YouTube - YouTube

Every transaction made from an Gulf Arab country to Pakistan should individually being verified and approved by a Government agency in Pakistan, this has become a tremendous problem for Pakistan as money from the GCC is designated to create radicalism in Pakistan.
who needs enemies when your so called 'muslim brothers' are backstabbing you for the sake of their own goodwill, i understand that UAE supports baloch terrorism because they dont want Gwadar port to open but what does KSA gain from supporting terrorism in Pakistan? i say, screw KSA and pakistan should cooperate more with iran

Thank you.

My mission in life???????????????

To increase my acceptance rating from 89 to at least 92% :)

keep reading.

I noticed you people have a culture of blaming others for your problems, this is how you think and this is your mission and what you are good at:
8755r.jpg

Overall I agree with your assessment, with just a couple of comments.

1. Salafis have supported terror groups in Palestine vs. Israel.
--- Thus the funding from GCC

2. You tend to ignore the Iranian export of terror.
--- Even though these days chicken is really expensive in Iran so they cannot export too many chiks. However they are doing their max to compete GCC export of terrorism.

peace

What terrorists groups does Iran fund and export? or are you listening to the west and accuse Hezbollah as a terrorist group, but in reality they are resistance group.

I noticed you people have a culture of blaming others for your problems, this is how you think and this is your mission and what you are good at:

lol dude, you are not even living in a GCC country.

What terrorists groups does Iran fund and export? or are you listening to the west and accuse Hezbollah as a terrorist group, but in reality they are resistance group.

Hezbullah is much more humane than Taliban or AQ. I'll give them that.

lol dude, you are not even living in a GCC country.

Hezbullah is much more humane than Taliban or AQ. I'll give them that.

It doesn't matter where I live, our image as Muslims and Arabs in specific was distorted and it's really unfortunate and sad that some Muslims here are keen more than the west and non-Muslims to stick the image of terrorism with Arabs and Sunni. And that's unacceptable as it's not true at all.

there is another factor "rule of law" ....they controlled uprising in KSA and Bahrein by force.
there is no rule of law in Pakistan.

Well, well... Very interesting interview with former Saudi spy chief for 23 years, in the interview he siad that Pakistani former interior minister general Babar addressed Taliban fighters as his boys...:lol:
interior-minister-naseerullah-babar-passes-1324298279.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
last time i was in thos forum two months ago but always when i come back find some thing funny and full of jealousy and envy towards Muslims (specially Arabia) Aka GCC and yemen ;)

it is very simpl why gulf states don't have problem with terror, because they treat their people very well, free education, free health care, consolidating and some times free tenancy, actually in some GCC countries goverment give their people finnanical grants when there is a surplus in the budget (qatar in the last few years handed out all thier citizens about 25.000$ every year as a gift also the UAE & Kuwait did similar thing), free scholarships, consolidation of basic food etc, NO TAXES above all of that too.

thats why these countries are stable generally and the people love thier goverments.

but for example look at iran, full of terrorism and death, every day there is a bombing or some one killed, even they export terrorists through shi`it proxies (for examble hezbolla terrorist group in lebanon, sending troops and arms to kill civilian syrians, iraqi militia involved in mass murder in iraq and other places etc)

in iran people are poor and hungry, ethnic groups are opressed and descriminated (baloch, azeris, kurds, turkmanistanis, arabs etc) religous grops opressed ans suffering (Sunnis, Ismailis etc jews are not opressed iranians love them)....so you can see why those people are willing to pick arms and fight for their rights.

same thing in iraq where religious and ethnic groups are opressed thats why there is a lot of unstability and too much terrorism whether state sponsored or by some groups.

i know my words will hurt some people, but it is the reality which every one knows it, just take it easy and relax & try to be rational and fair, than been a parrot for some opressive regimes who hire people to write in forums & internet.

last time i was in thos forum two months ago but always when i come back find some thing funny and full of jealousy and envy towards Muslims (specially Arabia) Aka GCC and yemen ;)

it is very simpl why gulf states don't have problem with terror, because they treat their people very well, free education, free health care, consolidating and some times free tenancy, actually in some GCC countries goverment give their people finnanical grants when there is a surplus in the budget (qatar in the last few years handed out all thier citizens about 25.000$ every year as a gift also the UAE & Kuwait did similar thing), free scholarships, consolidation of basic food etc, NO TAXES above all of that too.

thats why these countries are stable generally and the people love thier goverments.

but for example look at iran, full of terrorism and death, every day there is a bombing or some one killed, even they export terrorists through shi`it proxies (for examble hezbolla terrorist group in lebanon, sending troops and arms to kill civilian syrians, iraqi militia involved in mass murder in iraq and other places etc)

in iran people are poor and hungry, ethnic groups are opressed and descriminated (baloch, azeris, kurds, turkmanistanis, arabs etc) religous grops opressed ans suffering (Sunnis, Ismailis etc jews are not opressed iranians love them)....so you can see why those people are willing to pick arms and fight for their rights.

same thing in iraq where religious and ethnic groups are opressed thats why there is a lot of unstability and too much terrorism whether state sponsored or by some groups.

i know my words will hurt some people, but it is the reality which every one knows it, just take it easy and relax & try to be rational and fair, than been a parrot for some opressive regimes who hire people to write in forums & internet.

First of all from your comment i can see your closed minded, but i will give it a try, you are talking about Iran and their hardships, well guess what Iran survived all the sanctions, put Iran on mars, and they will for sure survive, Iran needs no one. Then you are talking about GCC, well GCC are slaves of their masters in Tel Aviv, and D.C, and since the GCC funds the terrorists, they agreed with that west that terrorism must be only outside their countries. So The west and GCC they are both terrorists supporters, and terrorism is them itself. And about Iraq, the west along with GCC destroyed Iraq, everyday there are bombings killing innocent people, and guess who is behind it? the same ones who claimed they invaded Iraq for democracy, yes USA, and again GCC pays billions for that with their "charity"

oil oil oil baby

so much deaths for oil

iran is the largest second producer of oil in OPEC, but it is unfortunate iranian people don't see any of that money and all is stolen by thier goverment, or it is given to other terrorist countries (such as assad regime in syria) or spent on militia's and terrorists groups (such as hezbollah & iraqi shi`it militias or spy-terror networks in turkey, pakistan and GCC countries).

i really feel sorry for our nieghbors in iran, if i was an iranian i would be very upset, i hope some day iran see freedom and justice and get rid of thier terrorist-corrupted regime who brought them distruction and troubles.

Back
Top Bottom