What's new

Why don't gulf Arab countries experiance terrorism?

#1. You can't use money to develop science. You need open minds and curiosity. Saudi Arabia the Islamic heartland has been scientifically dead for 1000+ years. No new art, no new music, no new literature, and obviously no new science. How can then we expect them to pour money on one side, and get science from the other end? We are talking about science and not $hite.
If you think minds can never remain closed.It can only be curbed that what KSA regime has be doing.Given the choice of top research institute people will sure study into them.

#2. Americans would have whooped KSA if they had not immediately opened up everything for FBI and CIA and provided whatever help was needed. If they had behaved like Ahmadenejat, Americans were ready to bomb Saudis back to stone age, just like they would have done any other country that stood in their way. Yes that means Pakistan too cooperated, and India was jumping up and down in front of Americans shrieking take me take me take me.

Nothing personal. Just a lively debate.
My point was what Iraq had to do with 9/11 that usa went there.it just wanted to show its anger on which it could not show on its ally ksa hence iraq became victim.For india jumping around was to play up on pakistan fear of india being in Afghanistan that also made pakistan to commit in WOT.Thats the dance USA-India has been doing last decade to play on its fear to get job done.latest case in point was the reopening of the nato supply routes When Clinton and Panetta started making noises in delhi.This is also another way to get concessions a perfect example of chanakya's kootniti(diplomacy) of saam(influence),daam(money) dand(punishment),bhed(dividing).

Bring me proof that the governments of GCC openly support terrorism. Any kind of proof will do.

And to OP, we do not experience terrorism because the pool to draw terrorist from is extremely low (Poor, uneducated) As Oil Wealth has allowed the average joe in GCC to be more Educated than their poorer counterparts in the rest of the "Muslim world" sort to speak.

It's already been proven, Wikileaks opened the can on this, cables have been leaked and countries like the UAE are directly responsible for supporting terrorism abroad.

Hilary Clinton |Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE Funding Terrorism | Middle East Newswire...

Here's an article which explains how money is being flowed out of UAE to support terror abroad.
US embassy cables: United Arab Emirates and terrorist funding

lol isn't the answer obvious?

They go where the 'infidel' lives. Plus, the GCC govts would much rather send their garbage to Afghanistan, Iraq, syria and Pakistan and support them there (taliban, al quida, fighters etc...) than to have them operating in downtown Dubai.

And for our Urdu speakers watch this video for stats and information, how money is given to radical-militant elements...

WikiLeaks Saudi Arabia and UAE funding Terrorism in Pakistan YouTube - YouTube

Every transaction made from an Gulf Arab country to Pakistan should individually being verified and approved by a Government agency in Pakistan, this has become a tremendous problem for Pakistan as money from the GCC is designated to create radicalism in Pakistan.

For example, you see terroersts in Pakistan or Afghanistan or Iraq blow themselves off among Shia or slaughter whom they call Kafirs, while you won't see this in GCC or Yemen or Lebanon which have considerable numbers of Shia. Plz, don't blame your misfortunes on others.
The only ones who I've seen that call Shias "kafirs" are from these GCC countries, e.g. your fellows in this forum. People of Iraq look Sunnis and Shias pretty much the same, I've met in person. So is in Yemen. People of these countries are from both sects hence their govt is not sectarianism so that they can have a united nation. In other GCC countries they totally reject any non-Sunni things. Most of suicide bombings in Iraq are being done by Saudis not from Iraq itself:
20-20070808-SUICIDEBOMBERS.small.prod_affiliate.91.jpg

Studies: Suicide bombers in Iraq are mostly foreigners | McClatchy

And for our Urdu speakers watch this video for stats and information, how money is given to radical-militant elements...

Every transaction made from an Gulf Arab country to Pakistan should individually being verified and approved by a Government agency in Pakistan, this has become a tremendous problem for Pakistan as money from the GCC is designated to create radicalism in Pakistan.

Agreed! It's a huge issue for the survival of Pakistan, has been going on for 35 years.

WikiLeaks Saudi Arabia and UAE funding Terrorism in Pakistan YouTube - YouTube

Even the hawala transactions has to be strictly curbed.

Both Gulf Mooolahs and Iranian Ayatoooolahs export terror thanks to the following two groups in other countries:

1. Dumb village idiots who want to be true Muslims (both Shia and Sunnis). These become foot soldiers in seedy militants organizations in weak countries like Pakistan, Afghanistan, India, Lebanon, Yemen, and Iraq.

2. University educated Islamists who become Muj leaders in the same pathetic countries listed above

Sunni mooolahs and Shia ayatooolahs are like pimps who prey upon the simpletons and trap them in the web of Jihad.

Just look at Shia and Sunni militants in Pakistan (TTP, Lashkar Jhagvi, JuD, Jaish Mohammad), Lebanon (Hizbillies), Iraq (Sunni suiciders and Shia sellouts like Sadr), and the list goes on and on .

And it is so sad to see that both Iranis and Gulfis come to forums like this and continue spreading poison against the other guy while defending their own heinous crimes of the same nature.

Truly Sad, sad sad situation.

peace

The only ones who I've seen that call Shias "kafirs" are from these GCC countries, e.g. your fellows in this forum. People of Iraq look Sunnis and Shias pretty much the same, I've met in person. So is in Yemen. People of these countries are from both sects hence their govt is not sectarianism so that they can have a united nation. In other GCC countries they totally reject any non-Sunni things. Most of suicide bombings in Iraq are being done by Saudis not from Iraq itself:
20-20070808-SUICIDEBOMBERS.small.prod_affiliate.91.jpg

Studies: Suicide bombers in Iraq are mostly foreigners | McClatchy

15 of the 19 hijackers on 9/11 were Saudi, not a single Afghan, Iranian, Iraqi, Turk, or Pakistani.

Agreed! It's a huge issue for the survival of Pakistan, has been going on for 35 years.

15 of the 19 hijackers on 9/11 were Saudi, not a single Afghan, Iranian, Iraqi, Turk, or Pakistani.

So all your problems originated in GCC! It's all in your heads guys, nothing is going to change if you still deny it's existence in your countries by your own people financed, trained and sponsored by your high rank figures. Donating money from KSA is forbidden without taking the permission of the authorities. Believe in whatever you want but it will not change the realities on the ground, and your country is the victim and you are making it worse.

I whole heartedly disagree with Faujihistorian. His assesment is out of touch with reality, even though 89 percent of the time, i agree with him.

They appear to be the safest nations in the muslim world in terms of low number of terrorist attacks. Even turkey has the occasional bombing by pkk. So What differentiates them from everyone esle?

Simple. They distend the terrorist venom abroad to poor countries like Afghanistan and Pakistan. Any hot heads are are transposed abroad. Many of Al Qaida operatives are from the Gulf and much of the financing comes from Saudia and the Gulf countries. This acts like a catharsis. In addition extreme wealth assures that most citizens would rather enjoy cushy lifestyle than put themselves at harms way.

"WikiLeaks cables portray Saudi Arabia as a cash machine for terrorists"

Hillary Clinton memo highlights Gulf states' failure to block funding for groups like al-Qaida, Taliban and Lashkar-e-Taiba

WikiLeaks cables portray Saudi Arabia as a cash machine for terrorists | World news | The Guardian

Mosa, go to wikileakes, to see yourself, that Saudi "Arabia" supports terrorism, and now they OPENLY admit it, they support terrorists in Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, and they call it "charity" , and there are actions to sell "jihadies" happen in Saudi "Arabia"

Saudi "Arabia" support Alqaeda, should i talk about what they did in Syria and other parts of the world like Pakistan? But i wonder if Saudi "Arabia" can sponsor ONE OPERATION IN ISRAEL, they can't, because their master in Tel Aviv will get ANGRY. Saudi "Arabia" are only good at killing their Muslim brothers.

Mosa, go to wikileakes, to see yourself, that Saudi "Arabia" supports terrorism, and now they OPENLY admit it, they support terrorists in Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, and they call it "charity" , and there are actions to sell "jihadies" happen in Saudi "Arabia"

Saudi "Arabia" support Alqaeda, should i talk about what they did in Syria and other parts of the world like Pakistan? But i wonder if Saudi "Arabia" can sponsor ONE OPERATION IN ISRAEL, they can't, because their master in Tel Aviv will get ANGRY. Saudi "Arabia" are only good at killing their Muslim brothers.

Overall I agree with your assessment, with just a couple of comments.

1. Salafis have supported terror groups in Palestine vs. Israel.
--- Thus the funding from GCC

2. You tend to ignore the Iranian export of terror.
--- Even though these days chicken is really expensive in Iran so they cannot export too many chiks. However they are doing their max to compete GCC export of terrorism.

peace

Back
Top Bottom