What's new

Why do some pakistani students in the middle-east study in Indian schools ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, OK, I'll stop.

It's just that RazPak is actually a nice kid, who keeps huffing and puffing and getting purple in the face, and brings out the worst in me.

Means kids or grown up, all have worst in them.

That's what makes it sidesplittingly funny.

The only funny thing here is watching you Indian members pat each other on the back for attempting to being witty, while the reality is quite opposite.

I laugh. I yawn. I remain unimpressed.

Gladiator_Thumb_Down_01.gif

Reactions: v9s
@Spring Onion @S.U.R.B
Oh man......thanks for ruining the thread.

Just incase anyone is still interested, is CBSE certificate accepted in pakistan for entry into local university ? Or do these students have no other option but to continue studying abroad ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Joey,

I'm starting to get the impression that you masturbate to your own posts after I log off.

It reminds me of the jester that was the only one to laugh at his own jests.

To be fair to the jester, he was probably smoking a lot of weed. That stuff probably makes everything funny.

@Spring Onion @S.U.R.B
Oh man......thanks for ruining the thread.

Just incase anyone is still interested, is CBSE certificate accepted in pakistan for entry into local university ? Or do these students have no other option but to continue studying abroad ?

I'm pretty sure it's accepted, but they have to authenticate it first. At least that's what I've been told from a few cousins of mine.

---

okay guys, this thread is going downhill quickly. Please get back on track, before I perform the dark ritual to summon the dreaded mods into this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom