What's new

Why do many pakistanis love Saudis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having an Arab ancestor doesnt make you an Arab worshiper....Like @FaujHistorian and some other Indians here shares ancestry to apes or how they put it (COMMON ANCESTOR) (THEIR VERY WORDS), does it make him an ape worshiper?

And 1 Muslim Ummah carries the same meaning like North Indians and South Indians, Atheist Indians, Muslim Indians, Hindu Indians call themselves Indians LIKEWISE...we Muslims call ourselves UMMAH....

P/s: I used the word Worshiper because that is what many on this thread used ...Kindly do not quote me out of context!

:omghaha::rofl::omghaha:.. @Talon I can't tell you how hard it is for me to control myself:woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Santa analogy is wrong. A Muslim youth's knowledge of the prophet and his companions hardly gets challenged in his later years.....

That's the biggest "mental" weakness of the seemingly "adult" Muslims who continue living with their santa clause like childhood stories. Thus never growing up to be healthy and mature adults "intellectually" speaking.

Medieval Christians were doing very similar things "religiously" that the modern day Islamists are doing.

And just like Medieval Chrisitians were living like dog $hit, so are the modern day Islamists.

So my dear poster,

you probably felt that your argument above will point to the "stength" of the Islamists.

I hate to break it to you that it is not. It is one of the biggest weakness. hope one day you will realize it.

Hope one day!

As for Pakistani Shias (or any sect of Shias for that matter), they grow up with disrespect for majority of the prophet's companions ....

Well said. and yes Pakistani-Shias too continue living with their 5 years old "santa clause" and "devil" stories well past their childhood.

This is why Iran is in deep doodoo.

Peace

why do they like Saudi? that a question with many answers. but the most typical is because of Medina and Mecca. and of course work visa. other than that it would just be another black and white world.

I don't get this that why hell we people are taking this seriously?Arabs are nation like us,having people of both negative and positive mentality,it is better for us to realise this fact.

Lets bury 1400 year old difference and move forward to modren living. We shouldnt preach or care what happened in 7th century Arabia between two rival power factions.

Uhhh so that also includes Shia-Sunni divide .

That's the reality. Are you denying it?

Pakistan is for "Muslims"..
you my dear are committing a classic Indian mistake by repeating nay aping what "Islamists" do these days.

peace

Lets bury 1400 year old difference and move forward to modren living. We shouldnt preach or care what happened in 7th century Arabia between two rival power factions.

Amen brother.

We can bury 1400 years old $hit, the day we start thinking "critically".

But we can't because we won't.

unfortunately.

It't not about Islam. because who is really muslim these days? be it Saudis or Pakistanis, no body is muslim and following islam. so why do we blame Islam for the all the bad things muslims are doing. All the things I mentioned in my second post, Islam is against, yet Saudis and yes even many pakistanis are involved in

I don't like saudi's...their behavior with expatriates are not good....here in saudia! equality ratio is low!

Good and bad people exist in all Countries.
On a lighter note here is a great joke i heard.
Once a Pakistani village man went to Hajj. while in Mecca he heard two Arab men arguing. The Pakistani man said Mashallah, Arabs are so righteous they even fight while speaking Quran and Hadith.:rofl:

I don't get this that why hell we people are taking this seriously?Arabs are nation like us,having people of both negative and positive mentality,it is better for us to realise this fact.

Whats with the exclaimation mark on the left side of this post of yours?! :pop:

Good and bad people exist in all Countries.
On a lighter note here is a great joke i heard.
Once a Pakistani village man went to Hajj. while in Mecca he heard two Arab men arguing. The Pakistani man said Mashallah, Arabs are so righteous they even fight while speaking Quran and Hadith.:rofl:
is that george the magnificent in your avatar :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom