What's new

Why do many pakistanis love Saudis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We (all subcontinental Muslims) grew up hearing stories of the prophet and his companions. For a long time they have been the only Arabs we have been familiar with. It's only a human tendency to extrapolate our knowledge of a known sample to the bigger group it's a part of. This whole mental process was performed automatically during our childhood which the learned critical judgement of later life mostly failed to overcome and could overcome only through conscious effort.

5 years old believing in Santa Claus. Normal.

20 something lapping up Santa $hit. Well what do we call him? what do we? what do we? Perhaps the term $tupid comes to mind.

But then Pakistani Shias give 2 hoots to Saudis and Sahaba and what not.

For them the Ayatullah $hit smells much much better. Even if they are not 5 years old anymore.

so you see, the explanation you give do not make sense.

I really dont understand why many pakistanis have such fascination with Saudis and gulf arabs in general? why do many of them view these arabs as above them? it's such a shame to see pakistanis degrading themselves and treating Arabs (Saudis) as superior to them as if they are some God sent people.

Pakistanis, wake up! stop worshiping people who treat you so bad like dirt. The amount of Haram going on in these gulf countries is unbelievable, most of you pakistanis have no idea. you think that arabs are some religious people. That is the biggest joke in history.

Because Pakistan got IDENTITY CRISIS!!!!!

That's why they try to associate themselves with anyone of Islamic identity but NOT with it's real identity ie India.By this they TRY to show they are not Indians and thats the base for Pakistan itself ie dis-association from India.

But all know their reality. :what: :yay:

@Why do many pakistanis love Saudis?

answer: cuz thy r very rich
smileys-smiley-with-sign-396477.gif
:P

we don't worship Saudis we respect them for taking care off Makkah and madinah and puppets off west hate Saudi government because their master USA is not happy with them these days so to please their master daddy USA they talk crap

respect them for making Makkah in to las Vegas? sorry I feel no spirituality living in 7 star hotels. and why would puppets of the west hate the biggest puppet of the west (saudi arabia)? you worship the saudis, no wonder you are so delusional.

do you even know how the al Saud conquered the holy places? They are not custodians of the holy places, who made them? they conqured the places by force and kicked out the original caretakers of the places.

Who were those caretakers those had been kicked out by brave Al Saud :)

That's why they try to associate themselves with anyone of Islamic identity but NOT with it's real identity ie India.By this they TRY to show they are not Indians and thats the base for Pakistan itself ie dis-association from India.

we are not indians, but yes we are no way in hell arabs. Pakistanis are what they are, a south/central asian people. Unfortunatly we hardly care about our pre Islamic past

Like @FaujHistorian and some other Indians here shares ancestry to apes or how they put it (COMMON ANCESTOR) (THEIR VERY WORDS), does it make him an ape worshiper?

You are saying as if your ancestors where Martians , auntyji all of us have evolved from apes and have single ancestors , I didn't know your genetics teacher failed you to explain EVOLUTION

Last edited by a moderator:
You are saying as if your ancestors where Martians , auntyji all of us have evolved from apes and have single ancestors , I didn't know your genetics teacher failed you to explain EVOLUTION
Wow its either aliens or apes! I am really surprised people have a tough time swallowing man came in the form of a human while it is easy to say oh the ape fell from the tree and started walking, and became a human!
Maybe you not me...So stop counting me in...

My genetics teacher was not an Indian trying to trash this story down my throat because they believe in it...Whats your problem in what I believe...i dont laugh when Hindus bow to a cow, snake, elephant, monkey! I ask and if they do not reply I JUST SAY their believe...

There is already a bashing site opened for this topic http://www.defence.pk/forums/technology-science/257012-oldest-primate-fossil-yet-found-tiny-chinese-archicebus-fossil-16.html#post4394569

we are not indians, but yes we are no way in hell arabs. Pakistanis are what they are, a south/central asian people. Unfortunatly we hardly care about our pre Islamic past

Here comes the denial... come to your REAL Papa and let's celebrate Dad's Day. :cheers:

STOP adopting fake Papa's ex Saudis,US,China etc etc.You don't care thats why the Identity Crisis.You are basically INDIANS. :smart:

Why a common Pakistani love Saudis,well various reasons are behind this:

--We love them due to history of South Asia,entry of Muhammad Bin Qasim.
--We love this land because it is considered as Holy amongst us,because there lies Khana e kaaba
--It is the Birthplace of final prophet of Islam Hazrat Muhammad Mustafa Sallallaho alaihi wa alaihi wasallam.
--And Pakistan enjoys great brotherly relationship with government of Saudia

Why some Pakistanis dislike Saudi?
--They claim that Saudi has lost it's holiness and it is now centre of western interests.
--No longer Saudis are following original Islam,instead a sect,Wahhabism is dominating.
--Saudi's themselves have no personal view,saudi government is like puppet to Americans
--too much strict laws.
--Arabs are rude,considered themselves better and calling rest Muslims as ajum

So,these are overall feelings of all sects inside Pakistan.

So,what are your views?

Pakistanis may have IDC.

But we should learn from Indians how to polish Saudi "****" that even Saudis say "What's wrong with these Indians". Then they say we are getting "massaged" so why Saudis should complain.

So there you have it.

--- Talking Isalmist $hit about Arabs. Pakistanis win

-- Doing $hit for Arabs. Indians win by miles.

peace

Why a common Pakistani love Saudis,well various reasons are behind this:

--We love them due to history of South Asia,entry of Muhammad Bin Qasim.
--We love this land because it is considered as Holy amongst us,because there lies Khana e kaaba
--It is the Birthplace of final prophet of Islam Hazrat Muhammad Mustafa Sallallaho alaihi wa alaihi wasallam.
--And Pakistan enjoys great brotherly relationship with government of Saudia

Why some Pakistanis dislike Saudi?
--They claim that Saudi has lost it's holiness and it is now centre of western interests.
--No longer Saudis are following original Islam,instead a sect,Wahhabism is dominating.
--Saudi's themselves have no personal view,saudi government is like puppet to Americans
--too much strict laws.
--Arabs are rude,considered themselves better and calling rest Muslims as ajum

So,these are overall feelings of all sects inside Pakistan.

So,what are your views?

Your post makes a lot of sense.

Unfortunately it is applicable mostly to Pakistani-Sunni Islamists.

For Pakistani-Shias, Iranian ayatullahs reign supremo than supreme. Because for many of them, Ayatullahs are the very "rooh" of Allah. Nauzbillah.

peace

Pakistanis may have IDC.

But we should learn from Indians how to polish Saudi "****" that even Saudis say "What's wrong with these Indians". Then they say we are getting "massaged" so why Saudis should complain.

So there you have it.

--- Talking Isalmist $hit about Arabs. Pakistanis win

-- Doing $hit for Arabs. Indians win by miles.

peace

Your post makes a lot of sense.

Unfortunately it is applicable mostly to Pakistani-Sunni Islamists.

For Pakistani-Shias, Iranian ayatullahs reign supremo than supreme. Because for many of them, Ayatullahs are the very "rooh" of Allah. Nauzbillah.

peace

Uhhh so that also includes Shia-Sunni divide and you say Pakistan is for "Muslims".

btw there are lot of Pakistani and Indians doing the same type of jobs so not sure what you want to convey.Saudis see both as same.

do you even know how the al Saud conquered the holy places? They are not custodians of the holy places, who made them? they conqured the places by force and kicked out the original caretakers of the places. stop being a foolish Al Saud worshiper, this slave mentality in pakistanis I will never understand, no people on earth have such slave mentality except indians and pakistanis.

Saudis are only using these places to make billions of dollars, which they spend on all the Haram things you can imagine, not to mention they give billions of dollars to the west for weapons they will never use. Saudis are the biggest slaves/servants you can imagine, but obviously pakistanis like you are even below them

Wow....Wow....Stop your B.S there, Why are you bringing Indians here....???

Talk about Pakistanis and their relationship with S.Arabia. India says no to any external power meddling in our internal affairs and if needed we will kick their as$es.

5 years old believing in Santa Claus. Normal.

20 something lapping up Santa $hit. Well what do we call him? what do we? what do we? Perhaps the term $tupid comes to mind.

But then Pakistani Shias give 2 hoots to Saudis and Sahaba and what not.

For them the Ayatullah $hit smells much much better. Even if they are not 5 years old anymore.

so you see, the explanation you give do not make sense.

Santa analogy is wrong. A Muslim youth's knowledge of the prophet and his companions hardly gets challenged in his later years.

As for Pakistani Shias (or any sect of Shias for that matter), they grow up with disrespect for majority of the prophet's companions and as such they have only hatred for the people these companions were a part of. Well you may say that the prophet himself was an Arab, but the prophet by his own example got above his ethnic identity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom