What's new

Why China's upcoming visit should be viewed w/ caution.

I mean really...whats wrong with him bowing like that? Is it "not cool" to adhere to the culture of the host country when one visits? I for one do not think that chalking one up for the "culturally clueless" score is a good thing.

So why did Obama bow before Hu Jintao?

Perhaps he forgot to read up about Chinese culture, and just assumed it was the same as Japanese culture? That's what you call culturally clueless.

Read my post again, :hitwall: The point is not thinkpad's current market sharing status. The point is thinkpad' market sharing rate goes up or down after levono bought it.:undecided:

WTF i am even not talking about the fuking thinkpad of Lenovo,i am talking about the company which is itself a drain.

and by the way here is the source for top companies in India,like i said Lenovo lag behind HP,DELL,HCL and Acer.

http://http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/technology/lenovo-sees-double-digit-india-market-share-soon_465938.html

It seems u r low on knowledge,but ur desire to bash india is just ur only motivation,i asked u to prove the hell the fuk u were talking about indian lying,but like a true coward u did not responded to that,the only lier present here is u

Last edited by a moderator:
For the bold part:

Are you freaking crazy? Lol don't make yourself laughing stock by sharing such a shocking things with us.

Below is something for you to clear your misconceptions first.

IBM introduced the ThinkPad line in 1992. The name "ThinkPad" had roots in IBM's corporate history and culture. Thomas J. Watson, Sr., had first introduced "THINK!" as an IBM slogan in the 1920s. For decades IBM distributed small notepads with the word "THINK" emblazoned on a brown leatherette cover to customers and employees[1]. The name ThinkPad was suggested by IBM employee Denny Wainwright, who had a "THINK" notepad in his pocket[2].

About the North American market--

Dude, you seriously need to learn more about the thing you are debating on. Lenovo bought IBM's PC/Laptop business worldwide so do you think they would not have got the market of North America. Now please don't kid me by saying that you started in US market from Zero.

Oh, go to read some source mate.

ThinkPads have been praised for exceptional build quality, system reliability, services and design throughout their decade and a half of presence in the consumer market[9]. The original design was a collaboration between Tom Hardy, corporate head of the IBM Design Program, Italian-based designer Richard Sapper (noted for the design of classic products such as the Tizio lamp for Artemide, office chair for Knoll, kitchenwares for Alessi and ballpoint for Lamy) and Kazuhiko Yamazaki, lead notebook designer at IBM's Yamato Design Center in Japan[9][10]. Sapper proposed a design inspired by the Shōkadō bentō, a traditional black-lacquered Japanese lunch box[9][11].

And thinkpad is born in IBM japan design center.:rofl:

Are you freaking crazy? Lol don't make yourself laughing stock by sharing such a shocking things with us.

Saying like that can not make your point stay strongly. Any source about after levono bought thinkpad, its market sharing rate goes down?:cheesy:

It seems u r low on knowledge,but ur desire to bash india is just ur only motivation,i asked u to prove the hell the fuk u were talking about indian lying,but like a true coward u did not responded to that,the only lier present here is u

Wow, that is some emotion to show, over laptop companies.

WTF i am even not talking about the fuking thinkpad of Lenovo,i am talking about the company which is itself a drain.

and by the way here is the source for top companies in India,like i said Lenovo lag behind HP,DELL,HCL and Acer.

http://http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/technology/lenovo-sees-double-digit-india-market-share-soon_465938.html

First, why the link you provided is all unlinkable? Doese japan start sensor indian sites?:cheesy:

Mr IQ 84, I am not talking levono current status in india, who cares that? Inida laptop maket is very tiny and go to read previous post, My point is some big mouth indian said thinkpad market sharing rate goes down without any source. I ask him to provide reasonable source to prove his stand. In fact , he cannt provide because the truth is not that.:yahoo:

Last edited:
First, why the link you provided is all unlinkable? Doese japan start sensor indian sites?:cheesy:

Now dont make excuses,it works pretty f9 here,seems u r also good in making excuses

Mr IQ 84, I am not talking levono current status in india, who cares that? Inida laptop maket is very tiny and go to read previous post, My point is some big mouth indian said thinkpad market sharing rate goes down without any source. I ask him to provide reasonable source to prove his stand. In fact , he can provide beacause the truth is not that.:yahoo:

Did i told anything about the market size of India,no,dont try to deviate,what matter most is that the company about which u brag to much is too much behind in the race,be ut thinkpad or whatever

And by the way u can respond directly to him to ask the sources,but dont generalize to much about some culture just because u dont like it

Oh, go to read some source mate.

ThinkPads have been praised for exceptional build quality, system reliability, services and design throughout their decade and a half of presence in the consumer market[9]. The original design was a collaboration between Tom Hardy, corporate head of the IBM Design Program, Italian-based designer Richard Sapper (noted for the design of classic products such as the Tizio lamp for Artemide, office chair for Knoll, kitchenwares for Alessi and ballpoint for Lamy) and Kazuhiko Yamazaki, lead notebook designer at IBM's Yamato Design Center in Japan[9][10]. Sapper proposed a design inspired by the Shōkadō bentō, a traditional black-lacquered Japanese lunch box[9][11].

And thinkpad is born in IBM japan design center.:rofl:

And where does the above para(apart from your own addition)says Thinkpad was developed in Japan. It had an IBM Japan employee Kazuhiko Yamazaki participating in the Design and that was enough for you to give the origin of the Lappy to Japan. Marvelous!!

Saying like that can not make your point stay strongly. Any source about after levono bought thinkpad, its market sharing rate goes down?:cheesy:

You need to understand one thing very clearly. Lenovo is the no 1 company in China which is driving its major growth and I am not disputing that. All I am talking about is Thinkpad sale post Lenovo takeover. With that perspective, now read the articles below and become enlightened one. :)

Lenovo Soars in China, Struggles in U.S.

Has Lenovo ruined the ThinkPad

:eek:Oh, It seems you are very interested in me even spend your time to seek my profile.?:smitten:

I ma back after a long(8 months) bussiness trip in india.

I know u from a long time back,I thought u had left the forum,if u remember i am the same guy who was studying in BITS

I know u from a long time back,I thought u had left the forum,if u remember i am the same guy who was studying in BITS

Oh, an old friend. I remember you, now I am back~~. It seems here is more peaceful than before. By the way where is greyboy?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom