What's new

Why China's upcoming visit should be viewed w/ caution.

USING rerouter or hide my ip soft not gonna work out here to cover your stinky ,****** a#@ here ,get a life

learn some IT knowledge, its called onion (routing) network.

of course, india is not capable of building such stuff, what you guys can do is to write SQLServer based .Net/Java "applications".

:smokin:

learn some IT knowledge, its called onion (routing) network.

of course, india is not capable of building such stuff, what you guys can do is to write SQLServer based .Net/Java "applications".

:smokin:

sitting at tiepie while praising chinese mainland and pakistan while mocking india only proves that you aint chinese or tiawanese . POINT TO BE NOTED THIS GUY KNOWS SO MUCH ABOUT ONION SERVER. AS I SAID YOU ARE given PATRON BY SOME HERE .. BUT DONT YOU DARE TO GO TO any INDIAN FOR*M ,there people going to blast your real *** ,isn't mate ?

LOL, meanwhile, here are the facts:

South Asian foreign policy of the Barack Obama administration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Note the last part, India was not even mentioned ONCE in the Obama administration's foreign policy agenda.

He visited Japan, China, etc. soon after he took office, but he waited till late 2010 before he visited India? And he never said anything about another bilateral relationship "shaping the 21st century", at all.

Sorry to break it to you, but the USA and Pakistan have been allies for a long time, and still are. The USA even sent an aircraft carrier to intimidate India during the 1971 India-Pakistan war.

This is the problem with you Chinese, symbolism in 2009 , where the article repeatedly says it was a mistake , is more important than actions and reality on the ground today and even back then. The US civil nuclear deal was not a fabrication of our imagination even back then. she did not come to india because she did not want to take on the Indo / Pak issue( but you won't get that)

rest assured the developed world dislikes China. start separate a foreign policy thread and I'll be happy to walk you through it

sitting at tiepie while praising chinese mainland and pakistan while mocking india only proves that you aint chinese or tiawanese . POINT TO BE NOTED THIS GUY KNOWS SO MUCH ABOUT ONION SERVER. AS I SAID YOU ARE given PATRON BY SOME HERE .. BUT DONT YOU DARE TO GO TO any INDIAN FOR*M ,there people going to blast your real *** ,isn't mate ?

Kapoor , just ignore those guys. Chinese, even in the US, are a very racists bunch- that will pivot to bigotry when they get tongue tied on an issue. and their proving it here too..

peaceful
878-a.jpg
hope you know this meaning ...

Last edited:
jayatl he's not a chinese !!thats the problem but a pathetic lossa..

Sorry to break it to you, but the USA and Pakistan have been allies for a long time, and still are

Notwithstanding your need to make this an Indo/ Pak issue. I have no problem with US being close to Pakistan. Pakistan is a key player in the region too- I would say an extremely integral player for this regions stability. Chinese love to pit people against each other. the old divide and conquer meme.

Kapoor , just ignore those guys. Chinese, even in the US, are a very racists bunch- that will pivot to bigotry when they get tongue tied on an issue. and their proving it here too..

Indian, even in japan they talk big. Some indian employees of my company said Mumbai is similar to tokyo...... even they dont know how to use a coin machine...... and everybody knows how you guys prove that here.:cheesy:

Chinese Premier should have cancelled his visit to India after being snubbed by us for nobel prize. But it seems its considered an important visit by Chinese that's why even after Nobel prize fiasco they are coming with a team of 300 Business Leaders. Anyways we Indians should not give any importance to them and take them on their face value. I also think Indians should be putting more tariffs on the junk toys and electronics being imported from China. Who wanna buy things that breaks down the next day after purchase?

Chinese Premier should have cancelled his visit to India after being snubbed by us for nobel prize. But it seems its considered an important visit by Chinese that's why even after Nobel prize fiasco they are coming with a team of 300 Business Leaders. Anyways we Indians should not give any importance to them and take them on their face value. I also think Indians should be putting more tariffs on the junk toys and electronics being imported from China. Who wanna buy things that breaks down the next day after purchase?

Unfortunately, you are purchasing more and more, and the number is still rising even while I am writing this post. Good thing to you is we aslo purchase india goods, but only raw material, after some simple processing(which is simple but indian have no ability to do that), we send them back with high price... Good bussiness, right?:smitten: Thank you india~~~

Unfortunately, you are purchasing more and more, and the number is still rising even while I am writing this post. Good thing to you is we aslo purchase india goods, but only raw material, after some simple processing(which is simple but indian have no ability to do that), we send them back with high price... Good bussiness, right?:smitten: Thank you india~~~

So true indians just love paying for our junks, i went to the guanzhou trade fair 2 years ago and 60 % people there were from india , man indians just couldnt get enuf of our junks

thank you india for making us rich

So true indians just love paying for our junks, i went to the guanzhou trade fair 2 years ago and 60 % people there were from india , man indians just couldnt get enuf of our junks

thank you india for making us rich

Lol , that's so funny 60% of people in Chinese Trade fair were Indians. Haha what happened to your population mate? Don't you guys buy your own stuff.

Yes, people were buying your junk and are realizing a good product is more worth the money than the 100 junk Chinese products that may come in the price but would not last more than 100 days. LOL!!

With this realization I want my Govt to levy more Tariffs on such junk so people don't get attracted to it due to price.

A Freudian slip? A chinese member declaring that his country produces & sells junk>:lol::lol:

A Freudian slip? A chinese member declaring that his country produces & sells junk>:lol::lol:

Health warning - wear a mask when you are out and about in china, make sure not to taste their milk or buy their lead infested toys for your kids.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom