What's new

Why China's upcoming visit should be viewed w/ caution.

Im sure you are quoting a western source for the first time because it agrees with your viewpoint otherwise the same sources for you are not valid. Hypocrisy.

I always quote Western sources on this board, because you guys can't read Chinese. Also you'll immediately say it's "biased" anyway.

Why don't you find me one single post where I quote a Chinese-language source. What's the point of doing that in an English-language forum?

If you want to trade with India , then you must. Who else has a large market and is going to sustain your growth. You're tapped out in EU and US. the two largest markets...and they dislike you at their core.

India has those protectionist measures because you guys show extreme prejudice towards it through high traffics. besides a trade surplus in your favor proves my point.

EU is a good market, so are Japan/Korea/Taiwan, and so is the USA. :azn:

You may try to speak for the USA but you can't, here is someone who can though, President Barack Obama.

The relationship between the US and China will shape the 21st Century, President Barack Obama has said, as top officials met in Washington for talks.

"Co-operation, not confrontation" was the way forward, he said, with climate change, security and the economy all areas where common ground existed.

BBC NEWS | Business | US-China ties 'to shape century'

EU is a good market, so are Japan/Korea/Taiwan, and so is the USA. :azn:

You may try to speak for the USA but you can't, here is someone who can though, President Barack Obama.

BBC NEWS | Business | US-China ties 'to shape century'

there you go to show your arrogance or cultural ineptness. that's what every president says in every visit to every country. Its the actions that speak louder than words. and the US actions are slow them down and go Pro India 100%.

All those markets won't be adding much to you, especially if you dump those treasuries. Look at the list of the countries- everyone of those dislikes China. you tried to bully all of them with your overtly aggressive stance. didn't Taiwan just buy weapons from the Us and piss you guys into another whine fest.

That's why i always told- you guys are the new rich , but your arrogance towards other nations will always hold you back.

there you go to show your arrogance or cultural ineptness. that's what every president says in every visit to every country. Its the actions that speak louder than words. and the US actions are slow them down and go Pro India 100%.

As before, the word of Barack Obama is worth much more than the word of an anonymous Indian forum member named JayAtl. :azn:

Tell me though, which other country has Barack Obama said this to?

Specifically, "The relationship between the US and China will shape the 21st Century"... but replace China with whatever country you think he said it to.

As before, the word of Barack Obama is worth much more than the word of an anonymous Indian forum member named JayAtl. :azn:

Tell me though, which other country has Barack Obama said this to?

Specifically, "The relationship between the US and China will shape the 21st Century"... but replace China with whatever country you think he said it to.

you're boring me now and going into another direction. he says the same to India, EU leading nations. just uses different verbiage to not make it sound all the same. Good day...or night

you're boring me now and going into another direction. he says the same to India, EU leading nations. just uses different verbiage to not make it sound all the same. Good day...or night

I searched the internet, he never said anything remotely similar to that, i.e. designating one particular bilateral relationship as the one that will shape the 21st century.

Buddy every time you say something, it's never sourced, and I have to find the sources myself (and they always seem to contradict what you say).

Anyway, Zai jian.

I searched the internet, he never said anything remotely similar to that, i.e. designating one particular bilateral relationship as the one that will shape the 21st century.

Buddy every time you say something, it's never sourced, and I have to find the sources myself (and they always seem to contradict what you say).

Anyway, Zai jian.

rofl, then you wonder why US IT prefers India. You don't understand American English nuances.

Obama says India is an ally
Obama says Us china will shape ... blah blah
Obama says so and so is strategic partner

they are all nuances...of saying one is important.

off to bed

interesting. the first question I want to ask is what india can export to China?

you even need to import power generator from China, what you expect China to buy from you?

Curry? Sorry, we don't like it.

This is like Sudanese asking why the Americans don't buy their stuff. Here's an idea, make something worth buying first.

This is like Sudanese asking why the Americans don't buy their stuff. Here's an idea, make something worth buying first.

but those nationalistic indians all believe they are great and everything from their nation is great.

just have a look at their defense industry:

they can't build their tanks and put it into active service.
they can't build their fighters and put it into active service.
they can't build their navy ships, all devices on board have to be imported - engines, radars, sonars, missiles, etc.

of course, there is one thing we can get from india - their young kids. we should allow more indians to study in our cities to let them understand how the regime in india systematically failed their nation for decades.

rofl, then you wonder why US IT prefers India. You don't understand American English nuances.

off to bed

LOL, meanwhile, here are the facts:

India was not one of the countries the new Secretary of State Hillary Clinton visited on her first multi-nation visit to Japan, Indonesia, South Korea and China in February 2009. The Foreign Policy magazine reported that even though Foreign Policy Staff of the Bush administration had recommended India as a "key stop" during any such official tour of Asia, Clinton decided not to visit New Delhi.

The exclusion of India from the Asian tour was regarded as a "mistake" by several analysts. Analysts also noted that India was not even mentioned once in the Obama administration's official foreign policy agenda.

South Asian foreign policy of the Barack Obama administration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Note the last part, India was not even mentioned ONCE in the Obama administration's foreign policy agenda.

He visited Japan, China, etc. soon after he took office, but he waited till late 2010 before he visited India? And he never said anything about another bilateral relationship "shaping the 21st century", at all.

Sorry to break it to you, but the USA and Pakistan have been allies for a long time, and still are. The USA even sent an aircraft carrier to intimidate India during the 1971 India-Pakistan war.

I dont think India gives too much importance to the upcoming visit by Chinese premier.

If this was visit would have had any political significance then India would have certainly accepted Chinese demand of skipping Nobel price conference.

Its just that all the P5 leaders are visiting India and China does not want to be left behind.

ya u r right , same here china only in india for a few trades then we will leave as soon as possible , the real important visit is in pakistan.

for starters- China levies High traffic on Indian goods! it needs to import more Indian engineering, automobile and auto part products and open up its market to Indian pharmaceuticals, fruits, vegetables, processed food, IT and IT-enabled services.

China has opened its health sector to global investors and should allow the internationally rated Indian hospital groups to invest in the sector.

My friend consider india is so useless in manufacturing goods the 2x trade deficit is quite a resonable figures, after wen visits next week it might jump into 3x, sad but true and there s nothing u can do about it.

interesting. the first question I want to ask is what india can export to China?

you even need to import power generator from China, what you expect China to buy from you?

Curry? Sorry, we don't like it.
1st you tell me ,what you doing at tapie ??

ya u r right , same here china only in india for a few trades then we will leave as soon as possible , the real important visit is in pakistan.
USING rerouter or hide my ip soft not gonna work out here to cover your stinky ,****** a#@ here ,get a life

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom