What's new

Why China is scared of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
China scared of India...

:rofl:

well there is no need to scared

china and India has bright future and together can gain lots of thing

thats what happen if you watch daily indian news channels.

cant feel but pity for the poor fool who actually believes china is scared of india.

we are as harmless as a little rabbit

A very normal Pakistani agony and ambiguity being shown by many members..
You guys might not have seen the full video...The chinese media itself said it..:lol:

And China (Largest army) is bound to be scared of India(2nd largest army) if they induce a weapon as big and devastating like Agni 5.
Surya 1 and 2 are also to be tested both with range 15000 km-20000

indian media say indian air force is full of junk and duds are you beleve it?

You guys might not have seen the full video...The chinese media itself said it..:lol:

Chinese media is getting influenced by their neighbors. Both are pathetic.

:)

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAA

China scared of india! :woot:

:rofl: :hang2:

cant feel but pity for the poor fool who actually believes china is scared of india.

we are as harmless as a little rabbit
No need to feel pity for me..
I never said India was harmful,
it is harmless but only till no one attacks it,
India already stated that it was not creating Agni 5 for HARMING someone,
India has always been harmless, but that statement is proved wrong when some one attacks it, Wars against Pakistan are the appropriate examples...
India is harmless because it creates weaponry to Defend it self, and not cause harm to others.

Every country wants to have a strong defense, once thats threatened...they will be worried..so if India points missiles at them,they will surely be worried, same thing happens when Pakistan acquires weapons from US,India wants overwhelming strength towards pakistan ,they even cannot tolerate even basic weapons acquisition of Pakistan..same mentality..hehehe...but China has a new challenge..I think the string of pearls is being challenged by rings of steel.:D
If India has a few dozens of Agni-5 pointed towards all of the major cities of China, would the chineese rejoice ?

indian media say indian air force is full of junk and duds are you beleve it?
Argh,
I said Indian media didn't report it,it was the Chinese media which said, that the Agni 5 missile could even reach Harbin,the farthest point of China.
Get a life:toast_sign:

and indian media said that Indian missile arsenal is not upto the mark against Pakistan's missiles.. hope you are believing it also.. :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom