What's new

Why China is scared of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exactly what this thread is all about.

China scared of India.

:rofl:
Its gota be, after all India has the 2nd largest army in the world, and when it gets missiles like this,any nation would be scared:lol:

I know the reason for your irritation:lol:

You are concerned , because China is your best friend.

But do you share a relation like this?:-

"Relations with India have always been and I am sure will be one of the most important foreign policy priorities of our country. Our mutual ties of friendship are filled with sympathy, and trust, and openness. And we must say frankly that they were never overshadowed by disagreements or conflict. This understanding - this is indeed the common heritage of our peoples. It is valued and cherished in our country, in Russia, and in India. And we are rightfully proud of so close, so close relations between our countries."

– Dmitry Medvedev, about relations with India

We are confident that India lives in the hearts of every Russian. In the same way, I can assure you that Russia also lives in our souls as a Homeland, as people who share our emotions, our feelings of mutual respect and constant friendship. Long live our friendship!

– Pratibha Patil, about relations with Russia

Now are u going to tell me China is stronger than Russia?:lol:

i dont get this, this is a topic about china scared of india why the hell pak. members criticizing and making fun of this topic .... ohhh wait because if this would have been a pakistan scared of india topic, then none of them would would be seen here. grow up guys.... topic is only based on agni 5 range and how could it effect with chinese mind

Hahahahahahahahahaha guess What_tha must be going WTF now :D

Exactly! Ignore!
I see some Indians backstabbing other Indians and being in favor and agreement of other Pakistani members simply out of the fear of being banned from the forums:lol:
I know your internal feelings, every Indian has the same,when it's nation is being praised and rising in power

OK guys enough joke on this hilarious thread. I was just about to leave my office when I found this thread. This thread just made my day. Really hilarious . Thank you What Tha

:rofl::tup:

OK guys enough joke on this hilarious thread. I was just about to leave my office when I found this thread. This thread just made my day. Really hilarious . Thank you What Tha

:rofl::tup:
haha you made my day friend,
The "laughter comments" that you posted said it all
Coming out of jealousy..jealousy that how India can reach such a stage
Thanks to you as well :smokin:

I see some Indians backstabbing other Indians and being in favor and agreement of other Pakistani members simply out of the fear of being banned from the forums:lol:
I know your internal feelings, every Indian has the same,when it's nation is being praised and rising in power

ignorance.jpg

surely this law will help u my friends

'Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.'

no offence

What is the point of this thread? if thats what it is, then thats what it is. No point in putting this news item in a forum full of Pakistanis and Chinese, who do not have a very high opinion of India and then making a laughing stock of yourself! Good that they refuse to believe. Underestimation is good for us. But you dont have to prove that the weapons are superior and neither do I hav the need to prove what I am to you

A pointless thread, I think the person who started the thread has been watching TOO much India TV, somebody do him a favour and cancel his subscription.
Regards,

Its India who scare China......and even Pakistan....

Mumbai attack kay bad PAKISTAN per hamla karnay kia lia bare koshehs ke per himat na pare :D

Koshish kahan se Ki Janab, Tum to waise hi USA ke Pav ke neeche pade the...:cheers:

You were among the last people I would have expected to post flame comments..........................sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom