What's new

Why Are Jews So Powerful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm... you’re getting all mixed up. Correct the Jews were prosecuted but Zionist weren’t In fact it was them that instigated the holocaust of Jews WW2 in order to get Israel for other reason not for the Jewish religious reason. Beside every Jew (True Jew) believes that it is a curse to have Israel and Israel is more hurmful to a Jew. Also there are a lot of Isaeli jews that know nothing or won’t bother to learn anything about their religion, a religion that is strict on its conduct like Islam.
Spare me of retarded conspiracy theories.

First leader of Palestinians became a friend of Hilter because he hated Zionists, just like you:

WW2 1941-1945 Hitler Grand Mufti Nazi Islam 02 - YouTube

No need to turn facts upsidedown.

lol, Yes Education is power, however, Israel will not survive without America, even in the past. And same with USA, it wont survive without Jews. most companies and businesses in USA are owned by Jews, which is why USA is a slave to Israel.
but i have to ask those Jews, where did the math they used come from? the chemistry they studied and used? Astronomy?
did the world forget the history of all of those important subjects?
First of all it doesn't really matter today who invented it,what matters is who really used it and developed it further...
and second if you really want to get into history i'll give you n example of "arab" knowledge-
ever heard of hindu-arabic numerals? these were invented by sub continental people and passes on to the west by the arabs.....the west thought arabs had invented them!:hitwall:
Many such examples exist were people from subcontinent(including muslims) invent something and arabs pass it on as theirs.....
(of course arabs also invented few things by themselves)

Your saying that unfortunate death of six million Jews was an act of adaptation ?
I think you are getting confused with the word "Adapt".
a·dapt   [uh-dapt] Show IPA
verb (used with object)
to make suitable to requirements or conditions; adjust or modify fittingly: They adapted themselves to the change quickly. He adapted the novel for movies.
verb (used without object)
to adjust oneself to different conditions, environment, etc.: to adapt easily to all circumstances.

So no. It was a genocide perpetuated by Hitler and his goons. But that holocaust was the reason why Jews adopted "Never Again"!

Can you prove your own statement with any credible sources?? if you can i am ready to accept that-

The more important question would be to ask whether "you could prove operational control of CIA over a party?"

Every country maintains its agents in another country whether friendly or hostile.Their role could be more efficiently judged by whether they took up covert operations or not.

According to wikileaks CIA has been sending reports to washington regarding mood of electorate wrt to rahul gandhi.Could this be constructed as interference in Indian elections?????????????????????

Why Are Jews So Powerful

William James Sidis, with an IQ of 250-300, is the brightest human who ever existed. Guess what faith did he belong to?

:lol:

Is this for real? Can anyone shed some light on this seeming improbability?

Although the author seem to write this out of good intentions, I'm afraid his portraying of Jews as one monolithic force, only adds fuel to the weak minded people who believe the world is controlled by Jewish conspirators.
While in fact the Jews are as diverse as the Muslims are. You have rich Jews, poor Jews, liberal Jews, orthodox Jews, right-wing Jews, non-Zionist Jews et cetera.

To summarize , jews use their brains -> they are cunning -> they have defied allah wishes -> they defy all international rules -> they are ruthless when money is involved -> they are focussed to make money = all this leads to wealth , exploitation , power and dominance at all levels.

Jews are powerful because they have large influence with the strongest governments in the world. Governments like the US, British, and other governments in western Europe.

I wonder how much influence they have in Asian governments.

Jews are powerful because they have large influence with the strongest governments in the world. Governments like the US, British, and other governments in western Europe.

I wonder how much influence they have in Asian governments.
Also what needs to be added here is that they made sure that their smaller population isn’t a disadvantage, rather they turned the disadvantage into an advantage, fewer people and well knit together, education and shrewdness, having key people in places where it matters. Working in a way that their interest is also in the interest of people who have power and can make a difference.

In my opinion most of the well educated people who have differences, they criticize the Zionist ideology not a blanket condemnation of a religion and its followers..

I would consider Noam Chomsky the greatest thinker of the modern time.
How can i not like and respect Howard Zinn, Chomsky and Norman Finkelstein, respect to them above religion race or creed all born in Jewish Family with love for humanity and no room for hypocrisy.

Dutt my little Indian friend. Out to defend Zionists. You and your nation are a joke. The sycophantic behaviour of a nation of 1.2 billion needing help from a nation of 4 million yea 4 million to assist you in Kargill. You a Hindu telling us Muslims about progress is such a laugh. We cant even mention the problems India has cos we get infractions and you Indians start crying. Go home to idf and sort out your own problems. Your hatred for your former rulers Muslims reeks of hatred.

Back to topic no big deal. When Americans realise that their democracy has been subverted no doubt they will react to this phenomenon. But lets hope they don't take a leaf out of Hitler's book.

I can bust so much holes in your post that basket balls can pass through...such idiotic post. But then the same concern of infractions by the mods who did not care for this post pauses me.

Just take note that you are wrong, completely wrong, and it is this very notion that has led to the demise of the so called Muslim powahhh.

To summarize , jews use their brains -> they are cunning -> they have defied allah wishes -> they defy all international rules -> they are ruthless when money is involved -> they are focussed to make money = all this leads to wealth , exploitation , power and dominance at all levels.

right

so to become powerful one needs to defy Allah's wishes?

damn dont tell that to North Koreans.. Kim Jong ill might be dead but his young son will unleash hell by defying Allah

.. oh wait.. does he have a religion?

erm.. what does that count as?

ruthless when money is involved? who isnt? want me to list our Muslim Kings from the past of the current Political lot?

dont confuse Judaism with Zionism these are two different things.

I can bust so much holes in your post that basket balls can pass through...such idiotic post. But then the same concern of infractions by the mods who did not care for this post pauses me.

Just take note that you are wrong, completely wrong, and it is this very notion that has led to the demise of the so called Muslim powahhh.

... waiting for your basket piercing argument
:coffee:

Look at the list of Noble Laurates from the Jewish Community,
There is no doubt these guys had been gifted with the Brain that no other human race has been given or given but don't know how to use it.

Dutt my little Indian friend. Out to defend Zionists. You and your nation are a joke. The sycophantic behaviour of a nation of 1.2 billion needing help from a nation of 4 million yea 4 million to assist you in Kargill. You a Hindu telling us Muslims about progress is such a laugh. We cant even mention the problems India has cos we get infractions and you Indians start crying. Go home to idf and sort out your own problems. Your hatred for your former rulers Muslims reeks of hatred.

Back to topic no big deal. When Americans realise that their democracy has been subverted no doubt they will react to this phenomenon. But lets hope they don't take a leaf out of Hitler's book.
if they are going to do what you have told in the bold part, then we humans do not deserve to live. if Humans learn from the past mistake then its better not to repeat the errors of the past.

@ Bhairava, still waiting for the basket piercing argument

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom