What's new

Why an Indian scientist hasn't won the Nobel after Independence

nah WomAN and success live side by side. women and destruction are linked closely

Success brings women with it, And some times reverse also happens a women can help a man to achieve success.

Regarding destruction, Yes a beautiful women is like a trophy and every one wants one so wars and destruction. Again it depends on the guy who is defending her.

Success brings women with it, And some times reverse also happens a women can help a man to achieve success.

Regarding destruction, Yes a beautiful women is like a trophy and every one wants one so wars and destruction. Again it depends on the guy who is defending her.

Trophies can be replaced hence I believe women are not trophies neither beauty is lasting

Trophies can be replaced hence I believe women are not trophies neither beauty is lasting

i second that Jana ji :angel:

all the wars in the world were started for onli three things lust for more land , women and money :coffee:

Yes I agree, I am talking in the sense, when a guy sees a women he will be first attracted to her beauty from then they will know each other and have kids. Which will make the bond between them stronger.

Then there is a beauty of inner self, which will be known once they spend time with each other.

Regarding Trophies I mean precious.

I may be wrong here ....

well all wars were deu to mans ego and the best way for a man to boost his ego isto have rights over the most beautyfull women to get the women he needs to show his power some times by voilence some times its by prosperity in olden days prosperity and power of a man was judged by his physical and mentle strenth by calculating how much property and welath he had things have not changed much only in this age instead of just physical strenth its also measured by what post he commands

sometimes i feel that hafizzz feel concerned about india more than about pakistan.:cry:...perhaps he love india more than pakistan.his concern and responsibility sometimes makes me think that he should have born in india instead of pakistan...dont worry brother.we recognize ur services...:bunny:

on topic ..while it is true that we have to concentrate more on R n D nobel is not a reference to measure the progress..obama has got one too..for PEACE..lol!!

p.s: just to let u know ..the recent discovery of god particle higgs-boson has amajor contribution by an indian .unfortunately hes no more remaining scientists got the nobel on the subject
Satyendra Nath Bose - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bose
Higgs boson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Higgs boson: Super simple explainer behind the Nobel prize winner | Space, Military and Medicine | News.com.au

sometimes i feel that Indian users here care more about the OP's ethnic background than the content of the Indian News itself :cry:

sometimes i feel that Indian users here care more about the OP's ethnic background than the content of the Indian News itself :cry:

and every time i look at you i feel pity for you for you cheerlead like a crazy girli fan for your so called'all weather freinds' and demonize India when your so frustated about the pathettikk condition of people of land of the pure which you know is onli getting bad to worse when all the world including india despite there many problems are atleast progressing slowli but steadily towards a better future ...dont worry i have full sympathy for you and your nation :coffee:

not ethnicity but sentiments..i some times feel moved by your concerns regarding india. :D

I still can't get over Hafizzz Bhai's avatar.

It is so friggin adorable!

Back
Top Bottom