What's new

Why an Indian scientist hasn't won the Nobel after Independence

Am not a monster. If someone wants to play one , s/he will get the same treatment.

There are a number of Indian members I respect and never utter any disrespectful word for them. We may have difference of opinion BUT I believe in drawing a line of respect when it comes to some good and senior Indian members.

for the rest of the troll ones from your side, I wont hesitate even using a slang of highest level

Indeed a big factor BUT out of 3 Nobel prizes India won 2 were for literature.

Again I will say not getting this award doesn't mean that India dint produce good scientists or academicians.

Exactly ...... :cheers:

did I ever abuse you?
@Ayush

Some times the warrior cat from Peshawar gets charged up

640px-Angry_Cat_Face_Wallpaper.jpg

:P

(no offense)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes most of the times ...... :D,

Good for health also, especially good looking ones ...... :D,

yet to deploy my code to the onsite testing, some what free now .

:D good for health but bad for the work

:D good for health but bad for the work

Now I am one of the crucial members of our company ....dude,

My PM started a new company and he offered me stocks along with very good hike .... :D.

We work for CISCO Bangalore.

Apart from VLSI design, I also study Foreign affairs, strategic affairs, and politics.

I have some very good backing from experts who are retired professionals of GOI. They will teach me some of the things and also guide me.

It is 16 hours work daily for me, Practically I am a VLSI designer who is aspiring to lead India :D.

Now I am one of the crucial members of our company ....dude,

My PM started a new company and he offered me stocks along with very good hike .... :D.

We work for CISCO Bangalore.

Apart from VLSI design, I also study Foreign affairs, strategic affairs, and politics.

I have some very good backing from experts who are retired professionals of GOI. They will teach me some of the things and also guide me.

It is 16 hours work daily for me, Practically I am a VLSI designer who is aspiring to lead India :D.

:P tu to dil pe hee lay gaya
Maybe indian scientists should check their kundli:woot: @Spring Onion what do you think.

nah nah kundli shundli ka kam nahi ha yeh na zahanat ka. bas zara makeup ki market down ha sainsdanon ki orr

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks dude .... I Wish to visit Pakistan officially one day and meet you all :cheers:.

You are welcomed. Do let us know if there is any prospect to visit.

BTW in February there is Made in India show in Lahore.

You guys can catch up

You are welcomed. Do let us know if there is any prospect to visit.

BTW in February there is Made in India show in Lahore.

You guys can catch up

Thank you dude, I will let you know for sure ...... :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom