What's new

Why an Indian Lives a Better Quality of Life than Other South Asians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice joke....

That reform (opening of service sector) have been on the table for a long time ...even when India was growing at 9%.....

That is called tapping of our resource...You make it look like a desperate effort to stay afloat!

More spending on infrastructure and you'll see a faster growth!!

I did not make it look like but the reality is such that.

I did not make it look like but the reality is such that.

Only when India was in economic trouble(now the whole world is in financial trouble) our pm had the courage to take such a decision...
even China allows Walmart.... What do you have to say about it???

wiki is not a reliable source but actually i was saying that an average pakistani's income is 10$ on average n less then 2$ of an indian.....

wiki is not a reliable source but actually i was saying that an average pakistani's income is 10$ on average n less then 2$ of an indian.....

wiki is sponsored by jew zionisits and RAW hindutva terrorists:rofl:
How can you say that it is not reliable...

Average income=total GDP/population

calculation of both total GDP/population are done accurately...

$2800 for Pakistan and
$3700 for India

so basically you are telling us that world's largest and most trusted encyclopedia which is often regarded as first source on any topic is not reliable and your baseless talking is a reliable source.....go ahead in your denial

wiki is sponsored by jew zionisits and RAW hindutva terrorists:rofl:
How can you say that it is not reliable...

Average income=total GDP/population

calculation of both total GDP/population are done accurately...

$2800 for Pakistan and
$3700 for India

Where is the quality of life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom