What's new

Why an Indian Lives a Better Quality of Life than Other South Asians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
a countries prosperity isnot defined by the electricity and steel it consumes but the general well being of the people and the sustainability of its environment. on both counts india is below SL.

Well i think average per capita income of Pakistan is 10$ n of India is less then 2$

i believe both poverty and prosperity are visible things. if you are prosper it doesnt need convincing neither if a country has more poverty than other you need not to convince the world otherwise.

Well, Visibility of anything be it poverty or prosperity is vague. How will you measure it? if you say that India is poor because it's visible, then u might be saying it by just looking at certain part of the country and that will be a wrong judgment , similar is the case of prosperity. I necessarily doesn't agree with the thread title but i was just defending OP's Idea of opening a thread like this. It's amusing to see a pak / BD guy reminding India of its poverty. My stance on India's poverty/prosperity is same as the title & Idea of the thread below.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/28463-india-developing-but-still-long-way-go-274.html

what all you can prove that poverty is reducing and life is getting better but you cant just claim that since steel consumption is higher in India so Indians have better living than any other asian country

OP has used wrong title, it should be about Industrialization.

Well i think average per capita income of Pakistan is 10$ n of India is less then 2$

Do you even know what per capita income means??.Those figures don't even make any sense.
And FYI,India's Nominal and PPP per capita income is slightly higher than that of Pakistan.

India spent a whole lot of money through borrowing (deficit > 9%) in the last one decade. These high spending out of nothing did gave India an extra bit of growth but eventually came to a halt. Now India is forced to open up service sectors only stay afloat. It will be interesting to see what lies ahead. :undecided:

Do you even know what per capita income means??.Those figures don't even make any sense.
And FYI,India's Nominal and PPP per capita income is slightly higher than that of Pakistan.

How exactly?

India spent a whole lot of money through borrowing (deficit > 9%) in the last one decade. These high spending out of nothing did gave India an extra bit of growth but eventually came to a halt. Now India is forced to open up service sectors only stay afloat. It will be interesting to see what lies ahead. :undecided:

Nice joke....

That reform (opening of service sector) have been on the table for a long time ...even when India was growing at 9%.....

That is called tapping of our resource...You make it look like a desperate effort to stay afloat!

More spending on infrastructure and you'll see a faster growth!!

well there is something called Google and wikipedia. use it if you can.

if not, then tell me. I will post the link

it is u who is differing my post if u have a proof that im wrong then go ahead post a link.

The quality of life in india differs from state to state.Quality of life in States like Gujarat, Maharashtra, South Indian states etc are far better than States like UP, Bihar, Bengal etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom